From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Why Is It Always Republican Voter Fraud?
Date: 18 Mar 2022 18:17:10 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 18:17 UTC

| State investigators in North Carolina are looking into the
| voter registration of Mark Meadows, the former Republican
| congressman and White House chief of staff who pushed
| baseless claims of voter fraud to try to overturn the 2020
| election results.
|
| The North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation confirmed
| to CNN Thursday that its Special Investigations Unit is
| investigating allegations that Meadows registered to vote
| in 2020 at a home where he never resided. The investigation
| is being carried out in conjunction with the North Carolina
| State Board of Elections.
<https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/18/politics/mark-meadows-trump-aide-voter-north-carolina/index.html>

--bks

Re: Why Is It Always Republican Voter Fraud?

<ceob3h92got8b3pd8290p4hkpblhu8kgqd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16875&group=alt.politics#16875

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Why Is It Always Republican Voter Fraud?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 10:00:20 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 14:00 UTC

On 18 Mar 2022 18:17:10 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | State investigators in North Carolina are looking into the
> | voter registration of Mark Meadows, the former Republican
> | congressman and White House chief of staff who pushed
> | baseless claims of voter fraud to try to overturn the 2020
> | election results.
> |
> | The North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation confirmed
> | to CNN Thursday that its Special Investigations Unit is
> | investigating allegations that Meadows registered to vote
> | in 2020 at a home where he never resided. The investigation
> | is being carried out in conjunction with the North Carolina
> | State Board of Elections.
><https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/18/politics/mark-meadows-trump-aide-voter-north-carolina/index.html>
>
> --bks

Because you're a liar??? Here's a nice map that you click on blue
states and see their voter fraud. Why couldn't you find this?

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Re: Why Is It Always Republican Voter Fraud?

<qnbe3hd7nf1tel3hdj00kf19lpfe4qdrsn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16960&group=alt.politics#16960

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 09:41:33 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 13:41 UTC

On Sat, 19 Mar 2022 10:00:20 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 18 Mar 2022 18:17:10 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:
>

>> | State investigators in North Carolina are looking into the
>> | voter registration of Mark Meadows, the former Republican
>> | congressman and White House chief of staff who pushed
>> | baseless claims of voter fraud to try to overturn the 2020
>> | election results.
>> |
>> | The North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation confirmed
>> | to CNN Thursday that its Special Investigations Unit is
>> | investigating allegations that Meadows registered to vote
>> | in 2020 at a home where he never resided. The investigation
>> | is being carried out in conjunction with the North Carolina
>> | State Board of Elections.
>><https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/18/politics/mark-meadows-trump-aide-voter-north-carolina/index.html>
>>
>> --bks
>
>Because you're a liar??? Here's a nice map that you click on blue
>states and see their voter fraud. Why couldn't you find this?
>
>https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Oh...Bradley???? Where did you go?