From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Yesss, Farhan!
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 02:11:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 02:11 UTC

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/3/19/this-is-not-the-time-to-brand-putin-an-evil-madman

Farhan Mujahid Chak figures this is not the time to start calling Vladimir
Putin "Satan's Firstborn", and I gotta say that when call a man a thief and
blackguard he'll go out of the way to prove you right.

Now is time to be calling for Vlad to make peace, and right quick too,
before shit really starts to go sideways. There's an important thing
to remember about war and peace: one takes as much work as the other.
The choice is yours which way, Vlad. Blessed are the Peacemakers.

Dhu

interests / alt.politics / Yesss, Farhan!