From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Bideb -- again.
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 20:07:55 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 01:07 UTC

Today Brandon told a group of his brain dead supporters, "I talked to
the man who invented insulin and he told me that he didn't patent it
because he wanted it available for everyone. I spoke to him, OK?"

I decided to do a little fact checking and I called Dr. Frederick
Banting. After a few pleasantries I asked about Biden. Banting said,
"That guy is an idiot and has the attention span of a sea slug." "I
told him several times that i didn't 'invent' insulin - I discovered
it."

--
Buck Fiden

Re: Bideb -- again.

<Kil8L.1690$o6Z5.1012@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17010&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17010

Subject: Re: Bideb -- again.
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 23:16:57 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 03:16 UTC

"Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> Today Brandon told a group of his brain dead supporters, "I talked to
> the man who invented insulin and he told me that he didn't patent it
> because he wanted it available for everyone. I spoke to him, OK?"
>
> I decided to do a little fact checking and I called Dr. Frederick
> Banting. After a few pleasantries I asked about Biden. Banting said,
> "That guy is an idiot and has the attention span of a sea slug." "I
> told him several times that i didn't 'invent' insulin - I discovered
> it."

It looks like both of you literally talked to a dead man, because at
the end of the day going forward, my calculus suggests that Banting
died about 5 months before I was born - and I'm an old fart. However
comma if his published birth and/or death dates are democracy
threatening misinformation, then he's currently about 127 years old.
However comma again my metrics may be inefficacious, because not only
can I not find all the tools in my toolbox, I can't even find the toolbox.

--
bill

Re: Bideb -- again.

<56r3mhpr63mtue64kr2djc1ardu95vtf2r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17012&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17012

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 23:17:16 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 04:17 UTC

On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 23:16:57 -0400, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>"Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
>> Today Brandon told a group of his brain dead supporters, "I talked to
>> the man who invented insulin and he told me that he didn't patent it
>> because he wanted it available for everyone. I spoke to him, OK?"
>>
>> I decided to do a little fact checking and I called Dr. Frederick
>> Banting. After a few pleasantries I asked about Biden. Banting said,
>> "That guy is an idiot and has the attention span of a sea slug." "I
>> told him several times that i didn't 'invent' insulin - I discovered
>> it."
>>

>It looks like both of you literally talked to a dead man, because at
>the end of the day going forward, my calculus suggests that Banting
>died about 5 months before I was born - and I'm an old fart. However
>comma if his published birth and/or death dates are democracy
>threatening misinformation, then he's currently about 127 years old.
>However comma again my metrics may be inefficacious, because not only
>can I not find all the tools in my toolbox, I can't even find the toolbox.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I have Miss (Call me Now) Cleo and her
Taro deck in my toolbox and together we can do great, and seemingly
impossible things.

In my previous post I did neglect to mention that Freddie was not happy
about being disturbed and threatened to haunt me - after all it was
Halloween - so I told I was Joe Biden and I didn't take shit from anyone
and for him to GFY and hung up.
--

Jerry O.