From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: klx
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:58:32 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 21:58 UTC

### - this is klx comin' across the mindwaves atcha via old london town ;)

and this tune from the doors that's been runnin' through my head all day
since taking out the trash this morning heh... (if'n you think that's bad
you should see my facebook killfile lol, there must be 50+ shitheads in
there by now lol, all self-selecting of course, and is sadly just part of
the crap one has to apparently put up with these days heh...)

HAD to be done folks! have always argued against it but wasn't really
given any other choice in the matter...

anyway, smile, the show must go on! (old theatrical proverb heh)

and THIS one is a suitably ageless tune...

https://youtu.be/aZT_OxPRmSw?t=52

so cue thunder, cue vibes, life goes on regardless ;)

oh yeah...