Don't believe everything you hear or anything you say.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's Inauguration

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's Inauguration25.BX944
`* Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's InaugurationAndrew
 +- Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's Inauguration25.BX944
 `- Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's InaugurationEl Kabong

1
Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's Inauguration

<9LOdncOGB9xHy6T_nZ2dnUU7-LvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17057&group=alt.politics#17057

Subject: Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's Inauguration
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 00:55:53 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 04:55 UTC

On 3/19/22 7:10 AM, pothead wrote:
>> Putin praises Russian 'unity' at rally as glitch hinders state TV broadcast
>>
>> President's five-minute address to flag-waving crowd is re-aired from start
>> after 'technical failure'
>>

>> Vladimir Putin has praised Russian "unity" over what the Kremlin is calling
>> its special operation in Ukraine during a rare public speech at the national
>> stadium in Moscow.
>>
>> "The country hasn't seen unity like this in a long time," Putin said,
>> addressing a large flag-waving crowd on Friday from a stage decked out with
>> slogans such as "For a world without Nazism" and "For our president".
>
> Why can't Putin be our POTUS. I hate Biden, I

Ummmmmmm ..... pan .... fire ..........

THINK about this shit.

And no, Zelenskyy isn't all THAT much better than
Putin. He's spent his tenure outlawing all opposition
parties. Hasn't dosed anyone with nerve gas that I'm
aware of - yet - but it might have come to that. SO,
we're dealing with bad and worse here. We don't always
get any GOOD choices. It's like backing Juan Peron
over the local commies, or the Shah of Iran over the
Islamists. Assholes one and all ... but you have to
CHOOSE.

And the only bit for alt.atheism ... don't worship any
politicians or Great Causes. They tend from bad to worse.

Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's Inauguration

<MWe_J.283853$an1.17857@fx10.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17058&group=alt.politics#17058

From: andrew.3...@usa.net (Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 23:30:52 -0800
 by: Andrew - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 07:30 UTC

"25.BX944" wrote in message news:9LOdncOGB9xHy6T_nZ2dnUU7-LvNnZ2d@earthlink.com...
> pothead wrote:
>>> Putin praises Russian 'unity' at rally as glitch hinders state TV broadcast
>>>
>>> President's five-minute address to flag-waving crowd is re-aired from start
>>> after 'technical failure'
>>>
>>> Vladimir Putin has praised Russian "unity" over what the Kremlin is calling
>>> its special operation in Ukraine during a rare public speech at the national
>>> stadium in Moscow.
>>>
>>> "The country hasn't seen unity like this in a long time," Putin said,
>>> addressing a large flag-waving crowd on Friday from a stage decked out with
>>> slogans such as "For a world without Nazism" and "For our president".
>>
>> Why can't Putin be our POTUS. I hate Biden, I
>
> Ummmmmmm ..... pan .... fire ..........
>
> THINK about this shit.
>
> And no, Zelenskyy isn't all THAT much better than
> Putin. He's spent his tenure outlawing all opposition
> parties. Hasn't dosed anyone with nerve gas that I'm
> aware of - yet - but it might have come to that. SO,
> we're dealing with bad and worse here. We don't always
> get any GOOD choices. It's like backing Juan Peron
> over the local commies, or the Shah of Iran over the
> Islamists. Assholes one and all ... but you have to
> CHOOSE.
>
> And the only bit for alt.atheism ... don't worship any
> politicians or Great Causes. They tend from bad to worse.

How true! but (according to my understanding) there is
a coming future Kingdom that will be much different.
"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven
set up a Kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and
the Kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it
shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms,
and it shall stand for ever." ~ Daniel 2:44

Everything in this realm is temporary and will be
gone forever. However that will not the end, but
only the end of the Beginning.

Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's Inauguration

<Zf2dneyv_pUwGaf_nZ2dnUU7-LnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17101&group=alt.politics#17101

Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 22:23:40 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 02:23 UTC

On 3/22/22 3:30 AM, Andrew wrote:
> "25.BX944" wrote in message

>>> Why can't Putin be our POTUS.  I hate Biden, I
>>
>>   Ummmmmmm ..... pan .... fire ..........
>>
>>   THINK about this shit.
>>
>>   And no, Zelenskyy isn't all THAT much better than
>>   Putin. He's spent his tenure outlawing all opposition
>>   parties. Hasn't dosed anyone with nerve gas that I'm
>>   aware of - yet - but it might have come to that. SO,
>>   we're dealing with bad and worse here. We don't always
>>   get any GOOD choices. It's like backing Juan Peron
>>   over the local commies, or the Shah of Iran over the
>>   Islamists. Assholes one and all ... but you have to
>>   CHOOSE.
>>
>>   And the only bit for alt.atheism ... don't worship any
>>   politicians or Great Causes. They tend from bad to worse.
>
> How true! but (according to my understanding) there is
> a coming future Kingdom that will be much different.

Paleolithic nonsense.

And "kingdoms" are all the same - the King dictates
and you OBEY ..........

> "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven  set up a
> Kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and
>  the Kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it  shall break in
> pieces and consume all these kingdoms,
>  and it shall stand for ever."        ~ Daniel 2:44
> Everything in this realm is temporary and will be gone forever. However
> that will not the end, but only the end of the Beginning.

Re: Putin's Great Moscow Rally Bigger Than Trump's Inauguration

<1hql3hlv73dq16hrnkpvjvpgeq5lcv3p63@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17114&group=alt.politics#17114

From: twa...@the.noodle (El Kabong)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 02:38:43 -0700
 by: El Kabong - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:38 UTC

"Andrew" <andrew.321.remov@usa.net> wrote:

> >> Why can't Putin be our POTUS. I hate Biden, I
> >
> > Ummmmmmm ..... pan .... fire ..........
> >
> > THINK about this shit.
> >
> > And no, Zelenskyy isn't all THAT much better than
> > Putin. He's spent his tenure outlawing all opposition
> > parties. Hasn't dosed anyone with nerve gas that I'm
> > aware of - yet - but it might have come to that. SO,
> > we're dealing with bad and worse here. We don't always
> > get any GOOD choices. It's like backing Juan Peron
> > over the local commies, or the Shah of Iran over the
> > Islamists. Assholes one and all ... but you have to
> > CHOOSE.
> >
> > And the only bit for alt.atheism ... don't worship any
> > politicians or Great Causes. They tend from bad to worse.
>
> How true! but (according to my understanding) there is
> a coming future Kingdom that will be much different.
>
> "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven
> set up a Kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and
> the Kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it
> shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms,
> and it shall stand for ever." ~ Daniel 2:44
>
> Everything in this realm is temporary and will be
> gone forever. However that will not the end, but
> only the end of the Beginning.

Will Russia be destroyed with all the other evil
kingdoms?