Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 07:18:20 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Another Bad Day For The Orange Goon
 by: kmiller - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 14:18 UTC

Damn! You'd almost think he's worried about sticking spaghetti!
HawHawHaw! And the court wants to ensure the spaghetti stays where it
is! HawHawHaw! Maybe the orange goon can call Georgia and ask them to
find 11,780 hidden shell corporations? HawHawHawHawHawHaw!

Donald Trump And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day In Court

You can delay that day of reckoning, but it will come eventually.

Donald Trump had a very bad day in court yesterday when New York Supreme
Court Justice Arthur Engoron granted the New York Attorney General’s
request to appoint an independent monitor for the Trump Organization.

This is the day Trump has been trying desperately to avoid for three
straight years. This is why he dragged his feet on discovery to the
point of getting cited for contempt of court. This is why he forced
former District Attorney Cyrus Vance to go all the way to the Supreme
Court and get a ruling that a sitting president is not immune from state
process. This is why he made Attorney General Letitia James spend years
suing him to secure his testimony. This is why he filed that idiotic
lawsuit in federal court asking a US District judge to order the state
of New York to stop investigating him. It’s why he filed a downright
insane lawsuit yet this week demanding that a Florida state court
intervene and declare it illegal for the New York Attorney General to
even possess a copy of the Florida revocable trust which holds his
assets, much less direct the disposition of those assets pursuant to an
order from a New York Court.

This is why he is currently losing his mind on his janky knockoff
Twitter site.

“A puppet judge of the New York Attorney General and other sworn enemies
of President Trump and the Republican Party has just issued a ruling
never before seen anywhere in America. It is Communism come to our
shores,” he screeched into the ether last night. “Businesses will be
fleeing New York, which they already are, for other states and other
countries. Today’s ridiculous ruling by a politically-motivated,
hand-picked judge makes it even more vital for courts in both New York
and Florida to do the right thing and stop this inquisition. We have to
fight back against radical tyranny and save our Country!”

And by “radical tyranny” he means an independent monitor who won’t let
him submit fraudulent financial statements as he has done for decades
and/or move all his assets out of the State of New York and tell the
Attorney General to go pound sand. It’s not “Communism,” nor is it
“nationalization,” as his lawyers argued yesterday before Judge Engoron.
As the court noted in its order yesterday, it’s the natural consequence
of “ongoing and extensive acts of fraud in the preparation and
submission of Mr. Trump’s annual Statements of Financial Condition
(SFCs)” in violation of “a multitude of state and criminal laws.”

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/11/donald-trump-and-the-terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-day-in-court/

Re: Another Bad Day For The Orange Goon

<2551e42f-966c-454e-b1a3-e214729cec14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17080&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17080

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 12:57:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Another Bad Day For The Orange Goon
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 20:57 UTC

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 9:18:27 AM UTC-5, kmiller wrote:
> Damn! You'd almost think he's worried about sticking spaghetti!
> HawHawHaw! And the court wants to ensure the spaghetti stays where it
> is! HawHawHaw! Maybe the orange goon can call Georgia and ask them to
> find 11,780 hidden shell corporations? HawHawHawHawHawHaw!

I read that too somewhere.

I would have no idea, but I’m told that fat people often smell worse than thin people because of icky skin folds and flaps, and inability to reach all the filthy places.
I would hate to be standing anywhere near Trump but especially when he is in an episode of flop sweat when he is indicted

mk5000

My idea of a good time is night time
Burning the Midnight Oil CD’s
I’ve been falling in love, you see
And I want her to notice me==Ball Park Music – Right Now