Go ahead... make my day. -- Dirty Harry

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA

SubjectAuthor
* The Orange Goon Condemns The USAkmiller
+* Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USAbfh
|+* Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USAkmiller
||`- Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USAmarika
|`- Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USAmarika
+- Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USAm syadoz
`- Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USAcraig combelic

1
The Orange Goon Condemns The USA

<ElWdnX3DRMGDvf7-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17020&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17020

Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 18:57:53 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA
 by: kmiller - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 01:57 UTC

Trump insists the United States is 'rigged, crooked and evil'

As Donald Trump’s legal troubles mount, the former president turned to
his social media platform over the weekend to whine in a rather
provocative way.

“The Witch Hunt continues, and after 6 years and millions of pages of
documents, they’ve got nothing. If I had what Hunter and Joe had, it
would be the Electric Chair. Our Country is Rigged, Crooked, and Evil —
We must bring it back, and FAST. Next stop, Communism!”

Even putting aside his idiosyncratic approach to capitalization, a
variety of details stood out. For example, the Republican didn’t specify
which of his many problems he considers “the Witch Hunt.” Also notable
was the idea that we’ll soon fall victim to “Communism” — a line he
echoed yesterday by publishing a follow-up missive that said, “We really
are living in a Communist Country.”

Evidently, it only took a couple of days for us to collectively reach
the “next stop.”

But of particular interest was Trump’s assertion that the United States
is “rigged, crooked and evil.”

My first thought after seeing this was to wonder what the reaction might
be if a former Democratic president made such criticisms against his own
country. My second thought was to imagine how Republican candidates on
the campaign trail might respond if asked whether they agreed with
Trump’s condemnation.

But ultimately, what struck me as unusual was the fact that the missive
went almost entirely overlooked. A former American president described
the United States — his own country — as “evil,” in writing, on a
platform he controls, and this generated almost no attention whatsoever
from the political world.

Why is that?

It seemed at least possible that the criticisms went overlooked because
many news organizations just don’t much care about Trump’s Twitter-like
social media enterprise, but when he recently used the platform to
direct "death wish" rhetoric at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell,
this generated quite a bit of attention.

The more likely explanation is that we’ve all grown accustomed to the
former president’s selective patriotism: Trump’s love of country is, at
best, sporadic, so no one's especially surprised when he lashes out like
this against the country.

In the summer of 2019, for example, before his Twitter account was
suspended, the then-president condemned those who “speak so badly” about
the United States. In the same tweet, he expressed disgust for those who
say “many terrible things ... about the United States.”

That, of course, was before he decided that the United States is
“rigged, crooked and evil.”

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-insists-united-states-rigged-crooked-evil-rcna55278

Perhaps he's just slinging spaghetti? I bet you guys are just so proud
of him. HawHawHaw! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA

<CsF8L.33$VHX7.13@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17022&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17022

Subject: Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 22:12:50 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 02:12 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Trump insists the United States is 'rigged, crooked and evil'
>
> As Donald Trump’s legal troubles mount, the former president turned
> to his social media platform over the weekend to whine in a rather
> provocative way.
>
> “The Witch Hunt continues, and after 6 years and millions of pages
> of documents, they’ve got nothing. If I had what Hunter and Joe had,
> it would be the Electric Chair. Our Country is Rigged, Crooked, and
> Evil — We must bring it back, and FAST. Next stop, Communism!”
>
> Even putting aside his idiosyncratic approach to capitalization, a
> variety of details stood out. For example, the Republican didn’t
> specify which of his many problems he considers “the Witch Hunt.”
> Also notable was the idea that we’ll soon fall victim to
> “Communism” — a line he echoed yesterday by publishing a
> follow-up missive that said, “We really are living in a Communist
> Country.”
>
> Evidently, it only took a couple of days for us to collectively reach
> the “next stop.”
>
> But of particular interest was Trump’s assertion that the United
> States is “rigged, crooked and evil.”
>
> My first thought after seeing this was to wonder what the reaction
> might be if a former Democratic president made such criticisms against
> his own country. My second thought was to imagine how Republican
> candidates on the campaign trail might respond if asked whether they
> agreed with Trump’s condemnation.
>
> But ultimately, what struck me as unusual was the fact that the
> missive went almost entirely overlooked. A former American president
> described the United States — his own country — as “evil,” in
> writing, on a platform he controls, and this generated almost no
> attention whatsoever from the political world.

Since nobody else is paying attention, it's a Good Thing that you are
- otherwise, it might not make it into the history books.

Download Mbps
52.36
Upload Mbps
4.31
Ping ms 39

--
bill

Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA

<ElWdnX_DRMGBW_7-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17028&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17028

Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 06:46:05 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 13:46 UTC

On 11/2/2022 7:12 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Trump insists the United States is 'rigged, crooked and evil'
>>
>> As Donald Trump’s legal troubles mount, the former president turned
>> to his social media platform over the weekend to whine in a rather
>> provocative way.
>>
>> “The Witch Hunt continues, and after 6 years and millions of pages
>> of documents, they’ve got nothing. If I had what Hunter and Joe had,
>> it would be the Electric Chair. Our Country is Rigged, Crooked, and
>> Evil — We must bring it back, and FAST. Next stop, Communism!”
>>
>> Even putting aside his idiosyncratic approach to capitalization, a
>> variety of details stood out. For example, the Republican didn’t
>> specify which of his many problems he considers “the Witch Hunt.”
>> Also notable was the idea that we’ll soon fall victim to
>> “Communism” — a line he echoed yesterday by publishing a
>> follow-up missive that said, “We really are living in a Communist
>> Country.”
>>
>> Evidently, it only took a couple of days for us to collectively reach
>> the “next stop.”
>>
>> But of particular interest was Trump’s assertion that the United
>> States is “rigged, crooked and evil.”
>>
>> My first thought after seeing this was to wonder what the reaction
>> might be if a former Democratic president made such criticisms against
>> his own country. My second thought was to imagine how Republican
>> candidates on the campaign trail might respond if asked whether they
>> agreed with Trump’s condemnation.
>>
>> But ultimately, what struck me as unusual was the fact that the
>> missive went almost entirely overlooked. A former American president
>> described the United States — his own country — as “evil,” in
>> writing, on a platform he controls, and this generated almost no
>> attention whatsoever from the political world.
>
> Since nobody else is paying attention, it's a Good Thing that you are -
> otherwise, it might not make it into the history books.

To be sure, it’s a free country. If Trump wants to argue that the United
States is “evil,” that’s his right. If he’s convinced that the United
States is not a force for good in the world, he’s welcome to make the case.

But it’s more than a little jarring to see the Republican, at different
times, both claim the moral high ground on patriotism and denigrate his
own country in ways no former president has ever done.

It also explains why many see Trump use phrasing such as "rigged,
crooked and evil," and effectively say, "There he goes again."

> Download Mbps
> 52.36
> Upload Mbps
> 4.31
> Ping ms 39

Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA

<e728403b-fae0-4e48-a831-654bb95a865bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17078&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17078

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 12:46:31 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 20:46 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 9:12:53 PM UTC-5, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
> > Trump insists the United States is 'rigged, crooked and evil'
> >
> > As Donald Trump’s legal troubles mount, the former president turned
> > to his social media platform over the weekend to whine in a rather
> > provocative way.
> >
> > “The Witch Hunt continues, and after 6 years and millions of pages
> > of documents, they’ve got nothing. If I had what Hunter and Joe had,
> > it would be the Electric Chair. Our Country is Rigged, Crooked, and
> > Evil — We must bring it back, and FAST. Next stop, Communism!â€
> >
> > Even putting aside his idiosyncratic approach to capitalization, a
> > variety of details stood out. For example, the Republican didn’t
> > specify which of his many problems he considers “the Witch Hunt.â€
> > Also notable was the idea that we’ll soon fall victim to
> > “Communism†— a line he echoed yesterday by publishing a
> > follow-up missive that said, “We really are living in a Communist
> > Country.â€
> >
> > Evidently, it only took a couple of days for us to collectively reach
> > the “next stop.â€
> >
> > But of particular interest was Trump’s assertion that the United
> > States is “rigged, crooked and evil.â€
> >
> > My first thought after seeing this was to wonder what the reaction
> > might be if a former Democratic president made such criticisms against
> > his own country. My second thought was to imagine how Republican
> > candidates on the campaign trail might respond if asked whether they
> > agreed with Trump’s condemnation.
> >
> > But ultimately, what struck me as unusual was the fact that the
> > missive went almost entirely overlooked. A former American president
> > described the United States — his own country — as “evil,†in
> > writing, on a platform he controls, and this generated almost no
> > attention whatsoever from the political world.
> Since nobody else is paying attention, it's a Good Thing that you are
> - otherwise, it might not make it into the history books.

This isn’t going to make a dent in your allowance but let me recommend you get a handful of these

I bought one and ended up buying more

I am getting the idea there will be other unexpected uses

mk5000

Time runs out and you’re getting wound up
There’s no doubt I’m wearing your heart out
Book the plane
Let’s go to Bahamas--Blind Channel – Bad Idea

Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA

<d5eb0b08-a0a4-4b6f-92d1-52ddbaed968bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17079&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17079

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 12:50:33 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 20:50 UTC

On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 8:46:11 AM UTC-5, kmiller wrote:
> On 11/2/2022 7:12 PM, bfh wrote:
> > kmiller wrote:
> >> Trump insists the United States is 'rigged, crooked and evil'
> >>
> >> As Donald Trump’s legal troubles mount, the former president turned
> >> to his social media platform over the weekend to whine in a rather
> >> provocative way.
> >>
> >> “The Witch Hunt continues, and after 6 years and millions of pages
> >> of documents, they’ve got nothing. If I had what Hunter and Joe had,
> >> it would be the Electric Chair. Our Country is Rigged, Crooked, and
> >> Evil — We must bring it back, and FAST. Next stop, Communism!â€
> >>
> >> Even putting aside his idiosyncratic approach to capitalization, a
> >> variety of details stood out. For example, the Republican didn’t
> >> specify which of his many problems he considers “the Witch Hunt.â€
> >> Also notable was the idea that we’ll soon fall victim to
> >> “Communism†— a line he echoed yesterday by publishing a
> >> follow-up missive that said, “We really are living in a Communist
> >> Country.â€
> >>
> >> Evidently, it only took a couple of days for us to collectively reach
> >> the “next stop.â€
> >>
> >> But of particular interest was Trump’s assertion that the United
> >> States is “rigged, crooked and evil.â€
> >>
> >> My first thought after seeing this was to wonder what the reaction
> >> might be if a former Democratic president made such criticisms against
> >> his own country. My second thought was to imagine how Republican
> >> candidates on the campaign trail might respond if asked whether they
> >> agreed with Trump’s condemnation.
> >>
> >> But ultimately, what struck me as unusual was the fact that the
> >> missive went almost entirely overlooked. A former American president
> >> described the United States — his own country — as “evil,†in
> >> writing, on a platform he controls, and this generated almost no
> >> attention whatsoever from the political world.
> >
> > Since nobody else is paying attention, it's a Good Thing that you are -
> > otherwise, it might not make it into the history books.
> To be sure, it’s a free country. If Trump wants to argue that the United
> States is “evil,” that’s his right. If he’s convinced that the United
> States is not a force for good in the world, he’s welcome to make the case.
>
> But it’s more than a little jarring to see the Republican, at different
> times, both claim the moral high ground on patriotism and denigrate his
> own country in ways no former president has ever done.
>
> It also explains why many see Trump use phrasing such as "rigged,
> crooked and evil," and effectively say, "There he goes again."

\ That, and he wears cheap suits

Cheap sweaty polyester is gross

According to those who work with him (eg Noel Casler), he wears depends

Add a diaper and the smell must be fatal fatal

mk5000

Can you hear me, hear me calling
I got this idea that I’m selling, for nothing
(Whoa whoa) Can anybody hear me?
(Whoa whoa) Does anybody care?--Anti-Flag – LAUGH. CRY. SMILE. DIE.

Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA

<c916c22c-66de-40e0-ad8c-05f1dc6911c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17083&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17083

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 13:48:32 -0800 (PST)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 21:48 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 8:57:56 PM UTC-5, kmiller wrote:
> [...]
>
> The more likely explanation is that we’ve all grown accustomed to the
> former president’s selective patriotism: Trump’s love of country is, at
> best, sporadic, so no one's especially surprised when he lashes out like
> this against the country.
>
> In the summer of 2019, for example, before his Twitter account was
> suspended, the then-president condemned those who “speak so badly” about
> the United States. In the same tweet, he expressed disgust for those who
> say “many terrible things ... about the United States.”
>
> That, of course, was before he decided that the United States is
> “rigged, crooked and evil.”
>
> https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-insists-united-states-rigged-crooked-evil-rcna55278
>
> Perhaps he's just slinging spaghetti? I bet you guys are just so proud
> of him. HawHawHaw! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

Trump is condemning the Usa
But Pelosi is not

Nancy Pelosi Urges People to Vote in First Public Appearance Since Attack on Husband — “What each of you do in your own communities will make all the difference,” said the House Speaker in a candid video

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/nancy-pelosi-first-public-appearance-since-husband-attacked-1234625250/

Re: The Orange Goon Condemns The USA

<7828a36e-a073-43eb-9d37-eacf97b4ad4bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17086&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17086

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 14:41:50 -0800 (PST)
From: craigcom...@gmail.com (craig combelic)
 by: craig combelic - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 22:41 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 6:57:56 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> [...]
>
> The more likely explanation is that we’ve all grown accustomed to the
> former president’s selective patriotism: Trump’s love of country is, at
> best, sporadic, so no one's especially surprised when he lashes out like
> this against the country.
>
> In the summer of 2019, for example, before his Twitter account was
> suspended, the then-president condemned those who “speak so badly” about
> the United States. In the same tweet, he expressed disgust for those who
> say “many terrible things ... about the United States.”
>
> That, of course, was before he decided that the United States is
> “rigged, crooked and evil.”
>
> https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-insists-united-states-rigged-crooked-evil-rcna55278
>
> Perhaps he's just slinging spaghetti? I bet you guys are just so proud
> of him. HawHawHaw! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
LMAO - If you voted Demo last election YOU are the reason for the fucked up country today, Kamala Harris is all that need be said. You fucking pussy ass morons! Orange man scare you? Wally Milktoast candy ass Fags sicken me, grow a pair and shut up.