The world is no nursery. -- Sigmund Freud

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / The Moment of Truth is here!

SubjectAuthor
* The Moment of Truth is here!film...@gmail.com
+- Re: The Moment of Truth is here!bfh
+* Re: The Moment of Truth is here!kmiller
|+* Re: The Moment of Truth is here!bfh
||`- Re: The Moment of Truth is here!kmiller
|`- Re: The Moment of Truth is here!m syadoz
`- Re: The Moment of Truth is here!m syadoz

1
The Moment of Truth is here!

<25a6c453-a9ad-4308-a8f0-3bb5158626c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17098&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17098

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 17:22:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Moment of Truth is here!
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 01:22 UTC

May your predictors, & prognosticators, about the election bring joy to you victors, whomsoever you may be? I expect a lot of cyber-braying, about what a great Senator Walker will be, and how abortion is going to be nipped in the bud! It will be interesting to see how those liberals whine about how things were rigged against them, and demand recounts by the right counters... Maybe they'll just just shrug their shoulders, and think, "WTF!"

The voters seem to be looking for a strict father figure, who can take them backward into better times....

A Worried Voter

Re: The Moment of Truth is here!

<_EDaL.34639$8ga9.12439@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17099&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17099

Subject: Re: The Moment of Truth is here!
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:47:38 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 01:47 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> May your predictors, & prognosticators, about the election bring
> joy to you victors, whomsoever you may be? I expect a lot of
> cyber-braying, about what a great Senator Walker will be, and how
> abortion is going to be nipped in the bud!

Is nipping an abortion in the bud sorta like aborting an abortion?

--
bill

Re: The Moment of Truth is here!

<xWqdnbg_0aARj_b-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17100&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17100

Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 18:38:04 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 02:38 UTC

On 11/8/2022 5:22 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> May your predictors, & prognosticators, about the election bring joy to you victors, whomsoever you may be? I expect a lot of cyber-braying, about what a great Senator Walker will be, and how abortion is going to be nipped in the bud! It will be interesting to see how those liberals whine about how things were rigged against them, and demand recounts by the right counters... Maybe they'll just just shrug their shoulders, and think, "WTF!"
>
> The voters seem to be looking for a strict father figure, who can take them backward into better times....
>
> A Worried Voter

What voters? What election? And if there were voters and an election it
was stolen.

Re: The Moment of Truth is here!

<oYEaL.43477$s2l3.13201@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17101&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17101

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 22:16:35 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 03:16 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 11/8/2022 5:22 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
>> May your predictors, & prognosticators,  about the election bring
>> joy to you victors,  whomsoever you may be?  I expect a lot of
>> cyber-braying,  about what a great Senator Walker will be,  and how
>> abortion is going to be nipped in the bud!    It will be interesting
>> to see how those liberals whine about how things were rigged against
>> them, and demand recounts by the right counters...  Maybe they'll
>> just just shrug their shoulders,  and think, "WTF!"
>>
>> The voters seem to be looking for a strict father figure,  who can
>> take them backward into better times....
>>
>> A Worried Voter
>>

> What voters? What election? And if there were voters and an election
> it was stolen.

I personally saw 5 voters today, and I literally saw them go to the
voting machines and do something. I know 3 of them, and I allege that
they were voting. I didn't know the other two, so it's uniquely
possible that they were stealing the election.

--
bill

Re: The Moment of Truth is here!

<xWqdnbs_0aAqvfb-nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17102&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17102

Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 19:38:30 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 03:38 UTC

On 11/8/2022 7:16 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> On 11/8/2022 5:22 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> May your predictors, & prognosticators,  about the election bring joy
>>> to you victors,  whomsoever you may be?  I expect a lot of
>>> cyber-braying,  about what a great Senator Walker will be,  and how
>>> abortion is going to be nipped in the bud!    It will be interesting
>>> to see how those liberals whine about how things were rigged against
>>> them, and demand recounts by the right counters...  Maybe they'll
>>> just just shrug their shoulders,  and think, "WTF!"
>>>
>>> The voters seem to be looking for a strict father figure,  who can
>>> take them backward into better times....
>>>
>>> A Worried Voter
>>>

>> What voters? What election? And if there were voters and an election
>> it was stolen.
>
> I personally saw 5 voters today, and I literally saw them go to the
> voting machines and do something. I know 3 of them, and I allege that
> they were voting.

Did you actually see them vote? No, I didn't think so. The other two
were probably in there stealing votes. If there were any votes to steal.

I didn't know the other two, so it's uniquely possible
> that they were stealing the election.

Re: The Moment of Truth is here!

<57a20e68-0691-4ceb-8dad-2c44b15e4f5an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17105&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17105

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 14:03:27 -0800 (PST)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 22:03 UTC

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 7:22:43 PM UTC-6, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> May your predictors, & prognosticators, about the election bring joy to you victors, whomsoever you may be? I expect a lot of cyber-braying, about what a great Senator Walker will be, and how abortion is going to be nipped in the bud! It will be interesting to see how those liberals whine about how things were rigged against them, and demand recounts by the right counters... Maybe they'll just just shrug their shoulders, and think, "WTF!"
>
> The voters seem to be looking for a strict father figure, who can take them backward into better times....
>
> A Worried Voter

So far the only person I have seen or heard alleging fraud

Trump

Predictably

The agency that monitors this stuff released a statement informing that there were nonreports of fraud and no evidence of machine error or breakdown

And tho the Georgia vote will go to runoff in December, Warnock beat Walker in this round

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/runoff-election-georgia-may-decide-fate-us-senate-again-2022-11-09/

Re: The Moment of Truth is here!

<daead9a7-e2d6-48ae-abf7-3179f1aeec97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17106&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17106

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 14:05:14 -0800 (PST)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 22:05 UTC

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 8:38:09 PM UTC-6, kmiller wrote:
> On 11/8/2022 5:22 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> > May your predictors, & prognosticators, about the election bring joy to you victors, whomsoever you may be? I expect a lot of cyber-braying, about what a great Senator Walker will be, and how abortion is going to be nipped in the bud! It will be interesting to see how those liberals whine about how things were rigged against them, and demand recounts by the right counters... Maybe they'll just just shrug their shoulders, and think, "WTF!"
> >
> > The voters seem to be looking for a strict father figure, who can take them backward into better times....
> >
> > A Worried Voter
> >
> What voters? What election? And if there were voters and an election it
> was stolen.

According to the GOP
The election was pooped on

By Trump

Republicans Are Blaming Trump for Midterm Disappointments With No Red Wave.

https://www.businessinsider.com/election-results-republicans-blaming-trump-2022-midterm-no-red-wave-2022-11