From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Let's be honest.
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 03:44:19 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sat, 7 Jan 2023 09:44 UTC

Shared with Public
Let's be honest, without being an expert in U.S. history, I would think
this has to be one of the lowest points ever for U.S. govt. The
"election" (read: begging people into submission) of Kevin McCarthy to
reprise the Speaker of the House position has to be an embarrassment the
world over. It's never taken this many votes before. Ever. In
history. Only for the Republicans to foam at the mouth at more trash:
"we're going to have investigations of everyone's laptops!" They don't
have the spines to respond to subpoenas but they want to open
investigations. Hypocritical trash from people that are the same. To
me it's just nauseating.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Let's be honest.