Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 18:21:20 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Some Georgians Got Sense
 by: kmiller - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 02:21 UTC

Georgia's Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger won his
re-election bid Tuesday night, despite urges from former President
Donald Trump not to vote for him.

Raffensperger played a key role in pushing back on Trump's efforts to
overturn the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia. Trump
endorsed a primary opponent in an attempt to unseat Raffenspergerg
earlier this cycle but was unsuccessful.

Raffensperger ultimately won with roughly 54% of the vote Tuesday night
against Democrat challenger, state Rep. Bee Nguyen.

Raffensperger, along with Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, fared better in
their elections than Trump-endorsed Herschel Walker, who remains in a
neck-and-neck race with Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-GA, that is likely
headed to a runoff.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-brad-raffensperger-reviled-trump-wins-again-georgia

Re: Some Georgians Got Sense

<32936d28-a9ad-4683-aa18-21275063a9a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17140&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17140

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 12:52:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Some Georgians Got Sense
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 20:52 UTC

On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 8:21:25 PM UTC-6, kmiller wrote:
> Georgia's Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger won his
> re-election bid Tuesday night, despite urges from former President
> Donald Trump not to vote for him.
>
> Raffensperger played a key role in pushing back on Trump's efforts to
> overturn the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia. Trump
> endorsed a primary opponent in an attempt to unseat Raffenspergerg
> earlier this cycle but was unsuccessful.
>
> Raffensperger ultimately won with roughly 54% of the vote Tuesday night
> against Democrat challenger, state Rep. Bee Nguyen.
>
> Raffensperger, along with Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, fared better in
> their elections than Trump-endorsed Herschel Walker, who remains in a
> neck-and-neck race with Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-GA, that is likely
> headed to a runoff.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-brad-raffensperger-reviled-trump-wins-again-georgia

No surprise. And today congress released a report regarding some seven countries that paid excessive fees to stay at trump's hotel. bet there’s still even MORE unknown yet, than this.
I’d even go so far as to say I’d bet Ukraine might be the only country that didn’t give trump any money.

mk5000

A moment’s thought, though, will recall the number of excellent journals edited wholly or in part by women, including The Hudson Review, The Threepenny Review, The American Scholar, and Salmagundi. To my knowledge, no young female poet-critics producing work of real and specific distinction have emerged from their pages.--Is Anybody out There?
BY AVERILL CURDY