The Wright Bothers weren't the first to fly. They were just the first not to crash.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Another Denier Eats Blue Dust

SubjectAuthor
* Another Denier Eats Blue Dustkmiller
+* Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dustfilm...@gmail.com
|+- Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dustkmiller
|+- Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dustfilm...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dustm syadoz
`- Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dustm syadoz

1
Another Denier Eats Blue Dust

<3sGcnVs516pVmO7-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17145&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17145

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 19:21:44 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Another Denier Eats Blue Dust
 by: kmiller - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:21 UTC

Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the
midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false
claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor
of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.

The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs
was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona
is a battleground state and is expected to play a pivotal role in the
2024 U.S. presidential election.

Lake had vowed to ban the state's mail-in voting, which conspiracy
theorists falsely claim is vulnerable to fraud, fueling distrust among
voters about the safety of a voting method used by hundreds of thousands
of Americans.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-control-hinges-tight-races-after-democrats-take-senate-2022-11-14/

Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dust

<57b646aa-f5c2-4a3f-914c-8bfdfe891dd1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17146&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17146

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 21:42:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dust
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:42 UTC

On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:21:49 PM UTC-8, kmiller wrote:
> Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the
> midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false
> claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor
> of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.
>
> The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs
> was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona
> is a battleground state and is expected to play a pivotal role in the
> 2024 U.S. presidential election.
>
> Lake had vowed to ban the state's mail-in voting, which conspiracy
> theorists falsely claim is vulnerable to fraud, fueling distrust among
> voters about the safety of a voting method used by hundreds of thousands
> of Americans.
>
> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-control-hinges-tight-races-after-democrats-take-senate-2022-11-14/

I'm hoping Ms. Lake will contest the election, and never concede to the election stealers... I'm also hoping she'll show up on Inauguration Day, expecting to be sworn in, and then call for her patriotic reinforcements, when she's forcibly removed from the scene.... It will be interesting to see how the Sheriff of Maricopa Co. deals with that scenario..... He seems like a no nonsense kind of LEO.....

Law & Order Every time Don

Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dust

<fsGdnYn6iq-jOO7-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17147&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17147

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:42:08 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:42 UTC

On 11/14/2022 9:42 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:21:49 PM UTC-8, kmiller wrote:
>> Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the
>> midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false
>> claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor
>> of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.
>>
>> The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs
>> was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona
>> is a battleground state and is expected to play a pivotal role in the
>> 2024 U.S. presidential election.
>>
>> Lake had vowed to ban the state's mail-in voting, which conspiracy
>> theorists falsely claim is vulnerable to fraud, fueling distrust among
>> voters about the safety of a voting method used by hundreds of thousands
>> of Americans.
>>
>> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-control-hinges-tight-races-after-democrats-take-senate-2022-11-14/
>
> I'm hoping Ms. Lake will contest the election, and never concede to the election stealers... I'm also hoping she'll show up on Inauguration Day, expecting to be sworn in, and then call for her patriotic reinforcements, when she's forcibly removed from the scene.... It will be interesting to see how the Sheriff of Maricopa Co. deals with that scenario..... He seems like a no nonsense kind of LEO.....
>
> Law & Order Every time Don

So, what you're saying is that you'd like to see lots of spaghetti.
HawHawHaw!

Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dust

<46e9bb1d-ab84-425c-b92b-41151a22fd7fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17149&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17149

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:58:55 -0800 (PST)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:58 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 6:15:30 PM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 11/14/2022 9:42 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:21:49 PM UTC-8, kmiller wrote:
> >> Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the
> >> midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false
> >> claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor
> >> of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.
> >>
> >> The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs
> >> was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona
> >> is a battleground state and is expected to play a pivotal role in the
> >> 2024 U.S. presidential election.
> >>
> >> Lake had vowed to ban the state's mail-in voting, which conspiracy
> >> theorists falsely claim is vulnerable to fraud, fueling distrust among
> >> voters about the safety of a voting method used by hundreds of thousands
> >> of Americans.
> >>
> >> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-control-hinges-tight-races-after-democrats-take-senate-2022-11-14/
> >
> > I'm hoping Ms. Lake will contest the election, and never concede to the election stealers... I'm also hoping she'll show up on Inauguration Day, expecting to be sworn in, and then call for her patriotic reinforcements, when she's forcibly removed from the scene.... It will be interesting to see how the Sheriff of Maricopa Co. deals with that scenario..... He seems like a no nonsense kind of LEO.....
> >
> > Law & Order Every time Don
> So far she seems to be having one of the world's smallest temper
> tantrums.
>
> "'SOS': Watch 'crowd' of 15 election deniers protest Katie Hobbs outside
> the Arizona capitol"
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-capitol-protest/
>
> TB

Let's hope none of that "SOS" crew are gunslingers in-waiting... I doubt we've heard the last of Kari... She'll probably run next time as a Congress woman in-waiting, where she'll be a shoo in..... She's a natural for politics.... She comes across a totally sincere.... HawHawHaw!

The Oracle of Creston

Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dust

<e2a5f14e-e216-4c53-ad3b-5eb477a3edfbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17174&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17174

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 12:56:00 -0800 (PST)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 20:56 UTC

On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 9:21:49 PM UTC-6, kmiller wrote:
> Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the
> midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false
> claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor
> of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.
>
> The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs
> was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona
> is a battleground state and is expected to play a pivotal role in the
> 2024 U.S. presidential election.
>
> Lake had vowed to ban the state's mail-in voting, which conspiracy
> theorists falsely claim is vulnerable to fraud, fueling distrust among
> voters about the safety of a voting method used by hundreds of thousands
> of Americans.
>
> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-control-hinges-tight-races-after-democrats-take-senate-2022-11-14/

The support for her and Trump is drying up

Key Evangelical Figures Turn On Trump: 'He Used Us'

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-evangelicals-2024_n_637732cbe4b08013a8b525cf

Re: Another Denier Eats Blue Dust

<729de859-4056-47ab-b5d0-3a5971b7d7fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17175&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17175

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 12:57:39 -0800 (PST)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 20:57 UTC

On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 11:42:27 PM UTC-6, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:21:49 PM UTC-8, kmiller wrote:
> > Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the
> > midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false
> > claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor
> > of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.
> >
> > The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs
> > was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona
> > is a battleground state and is expected to play a pivotal role in the
> > 2024 U.S. presidential election.
> >
> > Lake had vowed to ban the state's mail-in voting, which conspiracy
> > theorists falsely claim is vulnerable to fraud, fueling distrust among
> > voters about the safety of a voting method used by hundreds of thousands
> > of Americans.
> >
> > https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-control-hinges-tight-races-after-democrats-take-senate-2022-11-14/
> I'm hoping Ms. Lake will contest the election, and never concede to the election stealers... I'm also hoping she'll show up on Inauguration Day, expecting to be sworn in, and then call for her patriotic reinforcements, when she's forcibly removed from the scene.... It will be interesting to see how the Sheriff of Maricopa Co. deals with that scenario..... He seems like a no nonsense kind of LEO.....
>
> Law & Order Every time Don

Ms Lake needs to stop stealing

‘This Is Illegal’: Tom Petty Estate Drags Kari Lake For Using Anthem In Video

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kari-lake-tom-petty-song_n_6375fb04e4b0184e84decb73