From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - We Can Only Hope…
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:28:56 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:eIzQYrG8qlZ266qYEP50dhHclTA=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:28 UTC

ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NYT, WAPO, et al, follow suit.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/triggered-musk-cbs-news-announces-suspending-all-twitter-activity-abundance-caution

--
"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the
complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly

Re: OT? - We Can Only Hope?

<4g9inhd15c23fmggmj4jhvgkslae2p7f1o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17188&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17188

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - We Can Only Hope???
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 13:00:00 -0600
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 19:00 UTC

On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:28:56 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
<ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:

>ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NYT, WAPO, et al, follow suit.
>

>https://www.foxnews.com/media/triggered-musk-cbs-news-announces-suspending-all-twitter-activity-abundance-caution

"Out of an abundance of Caution..."

Twitter no longer has their back.

CBS decided that it is better not to post than to post and have the post
fact checked and point out their lies and slanted opinions that they
have been calling news.
--

Jerry O.

Re: OT? - We Can Only Hope

<tlbsjq$3b1n8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17189&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17189

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 00:32:58 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Di94TLFpDRih4GKlPGDDwO+HSXY=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 00:32 UTC

<Jerry Osage@osage.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:28:56 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
> <ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:
>
>> ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NYT, WAPO, et al, follow suit.
>>

>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/triggered-musk-cbs-news-announces-suspending-all-twitter-activity-abundance-caution
>>
> "Out of an abundance of Caution..."
>
> Twitter no longer has their back.
>
> CBS decided that it is better not to post than to post and have the post
> fact checked and point out their lies and slanted opinions that they
> have been calling news.

Yep. I suspect that will be the same for the above noted media wings of the
democrat party.

--
"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the
complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly
wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white
racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms…" - Tulsi Gabbard

Re: OT? - We Can Only Hope

<3b4jnhdmj63h27mnfkrqcnuu1ghgqd9flc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17194&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17194

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 20:41:16 -0600
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 02:41 UTC

On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 00:32:58 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
<ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:

><Jerry Osage@osage.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:28:56 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
>> <ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:
>>
>>> ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NYT, WAPO, et al, follow suit.
>>>

>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/triggered-musk-cbs-news-announces-suspending-all-twitter-activity-abundance-caution
>>>
>> "Out of an abundance of Caution..."
>>
>> Twitter no longer has their back.
>>
>> CBS decided that it is better not to post than to post and have the post
>> fact checked and point out their lies and slanted opinions that they
>> have been calling news.
>
>Yep. I suspect that will be the same for the above noted media wings of the
>democrat party.

Most likely - especially now that Trump's account has been reinstated.

As has the Babylon Bee and their post calling a man a man (even though
he claims he is a woman) still stands.

Twitter suspended The Bee, a conservative satire site, for what it
claimed violated its “hateful conduct” policy.

What did The Bee do? It jokingly named Health and Human Services (HHS)
Assistant Secretary Rachel Levine, a goofy biological man who came out
as transgender, its “Man of the Year.”
--

Jerry O.

Re: OT? - We Can Only Hope

<9UidnZu7i6_lAuT-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17195&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17195

Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 19:31:07 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 03:31 UTC

On 11/19/2022 6:41 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 00:32:58 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
> <ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:
>
>> <Jerry Osage@osage.com> wrote:

>>> "Out of an abundance of Caution..."
>>>
>>> Twitter no longer has their back.
>>>
>>> CBS decided that it is better not to post than to post and have the post
>>> fact checked and point out their lies and slanted opinions that they
>>> have been calling news.
>>
>> Yep. I suspect that will be the same for the above noted media wings of the
>> democrat party.
>>
> Most likely - especially now that Trump's account has been reinstated.
>
> As has the Babylon Bee and their post calling a man a man (even though
> he claims he is a woman) still stands.
>
> Twitter suspended The Bee, a conservative satire site, for what it
> claimed violated its “hateful conduct” policy.
>
> What did The Bee do? It jokingly named Health and Human Services (HHS)
> Assistant Secretary Rachel Levine, a goofy biological man who came out
> as transgender, its “Man of the Year.”

OH. MY. God! It can't Bee true! Are you gonna be OK, NotSoSage? Are you
traumatized? Does it still hurt? HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - We Can Only Hope

<tlcaiu$3erk2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17196&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17196

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 04:31:26 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:G7S00uzZc02cVuP9qBrUrHY97VQ=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 04:31 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 11/19/2022 6:41 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 00:32:58 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
>> <ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:

>>> Yep. I suspect that will be the same for the above noted media wings of the
>>> democrat party.
>>>
>> Most likely - especially now that Trump's account has been reinstated.
>>
>> As has the Babylon Bee and their post calling a man a man (even though
>> he claims he is a woman) still stands.
>>
>> Twitter suspended The Bee, a conservative satire site, for what it
>> claimed violated its “hateful conduct” policy.
>>
>> What did The Bee do? It jokingly named Health and Human Services (HHS)
>> Assistant Secretary Rachel Levine, a goofy biological man who came out
>> as transgender, its “Man of the Year.”
>
> OH. MY. God! It can't Bee true! Are you gonna be OK, NotSoSage? Are you
> traumatized? Does it still hurt? HawHawHaw!

You sound more like a pre-teen with every post you make.