From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: #45 may not make it to the primaries
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:40:09 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:40 UTC

On 11/21/2022 4:10 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>     This is a nice statement of the obvious. I'm posting it here for
> the oblivious.
>
> "The conventional wisdom has Donald Trump as either the man to beat for
> the Republican nomination or at least headed for a drawn-out fight to
> the finish with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. But could Trump flame out and
> not even make it to the Iowa caucuses?
>
> It’s not as far-fetched as you might think. In fact, it’s not
> far-fetched at all.
>
> Trump has severe strategic problems and polling problems, not to mention
> his legal difficulties. They all add up to a very rough trajectory over
> the next several months. Everyone knows Trump hates to lose. When faced
> with losing, he either claims he was cheated, or quits.
>
> A year from now, Trump might be far enough behind DeSantis that quitting
> will be the only way to avoid losing.
>
> Bad numbers getting worse
> Trump’s polling has been soft for more than a year, with the percentage
> of Republicans who want him to run consistently falling 20 points or
> more below his approval ratings. He has found it difficult to score
> above 50 percent on ballot tests against Republicans who aren’t even
> running yet.
>
> And those numbers are getting worse."
> [snip]
>
> https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3743701-trump-may-not-make-it-to-the-primaries/

Trump must have a lot of room to live in your head since there isn't
much gray matter in there.
--
--------------
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become

Re: #45 may not make it to the primaries

<8ce5c1bd-2386-4207-ade3-2cf155016e5an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17220&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17220

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:31:47 -0800 (PST)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 02:31 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:40:12 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 11/21/2022 4:10 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >
> > This is a nice statement of the obvious. I'm posting it here for
> > the oblivious.
> >
> > "The conventional wisdom has Donald Trump as either the man to beat for
> > the Republican nomination or at least headed for a drawn-out fight to
> > the finish with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. But could Trump flame out and
> > not even make it to the Iowa caucuses?
> >
> > It’s not as far-fetched as you might think. In fact, it’s not
> > far-fetched at all.
> >
> > Trump has severe strategic problems and polling problems, not to mention
> > his legal difficulties. They all add up to a very rough trajectory over
> > the next several months. Everyone knows Trump hates to lose. When faced
> > with losing, he either claims he was cheated, or quits.
> >
> > A year from now, Trump might be far enough behind DeSantis that quitting
> > will be the only way to avoid losing.
> >
> > Bad numbers getting worse
> > Trump’s polling has been soft for more than a year, with the percentage
> > of Republicans who want him to run consistently falling 20 points or
> > more below his approval ratings. He has found it difficult to score
> > above 50 percent on ballot tests against Republicans who aren’t even
> > running yet.
> >
> > And those numbers are getting worse."
> > [snip]
> >
> > https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3743701-trump-may-not-make-it-to-the-primaries/
> Trump must have a lot of room to live in your head since there isn't
> much gray matter in there.
> --
> --------------
> In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
> afflicted with Stockholm syndrome

Does a pedigreed Democrat have to give you a hint about reality? DeSatan is what's happening now, for any true believing Ghost Dancers! YKW was last year's model, and has "maintenance issues"... Perhaps DeSatan could promise to save YKW from all the legal jams he's in, somehow? If DeSatan plays his cards right, maybe he could be the Savior, of the Savior? HawHawHaw!

4Chan Jr.

Re: #45 may not make it to the primaries

<tlhed0$vko$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17221&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17221

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 21:07:12 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 03:07 UTC

On 11/21/2022 8:31 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:40:12 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
>> On 11/21/2022 4:10 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> This is a nice statement of the obvious. I'm posting it here for
>>> the oblivious.
>>>
>>> "The conventional wisdom has Donald Trump as either the man to beat for
>>> the Republican nomination or at least headed for a drawn-out fight to
>>> the finish with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. But could Trump flame out and
>>> not even make it to the Iowa caucuses?
>>>
>>> It’s not as far-fetched as you might think. In fact, it’s not
>>> far-fetched at all.
>>>
>>> Trump has severe strategic problems and polling problems, not to mention
>>> his legal difficulties. They all add up to a very rough trajectory over
>>> the next several months. Everyone knows Trump hates to lose. When faced
>>> with losing, he either claims he was cheated, or quits.
>>>
>>> A year from now, Trump might be far enough behind DeSantis that quitting
>>> will be the only way to avoid losing.
>>>
>>> Bad numbers getting worse
>>> Trump’s polling has been soft for more than a year, with the percentage
>>> of Republicans who want him to run consistently falling 20 points or
>>> more below his approval ratings. He has found it difficult to score
>>> above 50 percent on ballot tests against Republicans who aren’t even
>>> running yet.
>>>
>>> And those numbers are getting worse."
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3743701-trump-may-not-make-it-to-the-primaries/
>> Trump must have a lot of room to live in your head since there isn't
>> much gray matter in there.
>> --
>> In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
>> afflicted with Stockholm syndrome
>
> Does a pedigreed Democrat have to give you a hint about reality? DeSatan is what's happening now, for any true believing Ghost Dancers! YKW was last year's model, and has "maintenance issues"... Perhaps DeSatan could promise to save YKW from all the legal jams he's in, somehow? If DeSatan plays his cards right, maybe he could be the Savior, of the Savior? HawHawHaw!
>
> 4Chan Jr.

My comments to CC&P apply to you also.
--