Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 07:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: John of God wins the douchebag of the century award
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 14:02 UTC

watching this netflix series on the dude from brazil
"John of God". the ultimate charlatan, in fact he is
without a doubt the biggest charlatan ever. He rapes
women like crazy but he got caught and has to go to
the pokie for 19 years. Which means he will die in prison.
I can't believe how many people he bamboozled. Opray
and Wayne Dyer even fell for his horseshit. What does
that say about them? Careful what or who you believe
these days, soon they will be in jail.

Re: John of God wins the douchebag of the century award

<op.08sivtq27eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1723&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1723

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:34:31 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 15:34 UTC

> watching this netflix series on the dude from brazil
> "John of God". the ultimate charlatan, in fact he is
> without a doubt the biggest charlatan ever. He rapes
> women like crazy but he got caught and has to go to
> the pokie for 19 years. Which means he will die in prison.
> I can't believe how many people he bamboozled. Opray
> and Wayne Dyer even fell for his horseshit. What does
> that say about them? Careful what or who you believe
> these days, soon they will be in jail.

### - it's easy to deal with ALL this shit really: just don't 'believe' in
anything! nada! :)

i.e., they start's people off small believing in santa and the tooth fairy
and they get presents/rewards for doing so, see? and so now they's hooked!
no wonder then they start lookin' around for other things to believe in
too like god and religion, country & flag and all the promises of rewards
THEY purportedly offer! beliefs are then piled upon beliefs until
'everything' gets approached in like-manner! a 'believer' has thus been
born and has come into the societal fold ready to be milked on a daily
basis... and boy do they gets milked or wot lol :)))

better than crappy 'belief' is an open mind that tests/tries everything
but 'believes' in nada, things are then accepted/not-accepted and/or
probed/tested over long periods of time, what seems to work goes in one
pile and everything else in the other pile, there's no need to 'believe'
in any of it either way! something either works (has some effect) or it
doesn't! and everything about it by way of explanation is debatable and
on-going!

take lucid dreaming for example: you know it's a real thing because you've
personally experienced it yourself many times, there's no need to
'believe' in it because you 'know' it instead, what you DON'T have to do
is believe in the various 'explanations' for it and about it that people
may come up with that should then all be taken with a pinch of salt while
testing to see what (if anything) happens when doing it yourself...

'beliefs' therefore being just like taking out a line of very expensive
credit: once you commit you have to pay that fucker back whether ya likes
it or not!

'belief & believing' being a damn crappy way to move around in the world
imho, one that's wide open to abuse, and boy do they abuse it!

poor oprah lol, she's so very ordinary really then huh aww :)))

(so now ya know how wallyworld actually functions heh, it's ALL based on
belief & trust) ;)