From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: One person critical, 18,000 cattle dead in another Texaplosion
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 00:28:29 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 13 Apr 2023 00:28 UTC

[TX news]

Castro Co. Dairy Farm explosion leaves one in critical condition, thousands of
cattle dead

Lubbock - One woman has been hospitalized with critical injuries after an
explosion and fire demolished Southfork Dairy Farm just southeast of Dimmitt on
Monday night. The blaze also claimed the lives of thousands of cattle.
The trapped individual was a woman who worked at the farm. She was flown to UMC
in Lubbock to receive treatment for her injuries. The damage to the facility is
quite extensive. We have confirmed out that out of the 19,000 cattle on the
farm, 18,000 were destroyed in the fire. Sheriff Rivera stated equipment
failure may have started the fire.
======
rest:
https://www.kcbd.com/2023/04/12/castro-co-dairy-farm-explosion-leaves-one-critical-condition-thousands-cattle-dead/