"Fantasies are free." "NO!! NO!! It's the thought police!!!!"

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

SubjectAuthor
* I Couldn't Care Less...George.Anthony
+* Re: I Couldn't Care Less...bfh
|+- Re: I Couldn't Care Less...George.Anthony
|`* Re: I Couldn't Care Less...kmiller
| `* Re: I Couldn't Care Less...bfh
|  `* Re: I Couldn't Care Less...kmiller
|   `* Re: I Couldn't Care Less...bfh
|    `- Re: I Couldn't Care Less...kmiller
+* Re: I Couldn't Care Less...George.Anthony
|+- Re: I Couldn't Care Less...George.Anthony
|`- Re: I Couldn't Care Less...film...@gmail.com
`- Re: I Couldn't Care Less...m syadoz

1
I Couldn't Care Less...

<tlle7c$d6e9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17233&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17233

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: I Couldn't Care Less...
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:28:44 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:28 UTC

if Twitter survives or fails. The good news is the ultra-biased leftist
employees will be left pounding sand.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-dismantles-safety-work-twitter-makes-employees-cry-washington-post-report
--------------
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<BYsfL.15727$8875.10993@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17234&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17234

Subject: Re: I Couldn't Care Less...
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 12:42:57 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:42 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:

> if Twitter survives or fails. The good news is the ultra-biased
> leftist employees will be left pounding sand.

> https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-dismantles-safety-work-twitter-makes-employees-cry-washington-post-report

At the end of the day going forward after they've purged their angst
by huddling together in a conference room and crying, it's uniquely
possible that they could reorient and lobby for the creation of a
Bureau of Socially and Politically Acceptable Redefinitioning and
Efficacious Messaging, and then get jobs standing it up and running it
- using all the tools in their toolboxes - for the benefit of all
personkind.

--
bill

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<tllqqd$e6j2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17235&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17235

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 13:03:42 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 19:03 UTC

On 11/23/2022 11:42 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>>
>> if Twitter survives or fails. The good news is the ultra-biased
>> leftist employees will be left pounding sand.
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-dismantles-safety-work-twitter-makes-employees-cry-washington-post-report
>
> At the end of the day going forward after they've purged their angst by
> huddling together in a conference room and crying, it's uniquely
> possible that they could reorient and lobby for the creation of a Bureau
> of Socially and Politically Acceptable Redefinitioning and Efficacious
> Messaging, and then get jobs standing it up and running it - using all
> the tools in their toolboxes - for the benefit of all personkind.

Actually, I think they may have aged up from toddlers to pre-teens.
There was no mention of coloring books.
--------------
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<tlmah2$fef5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17239&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17239

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:31:47 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 23:31 UTC

On 11/23/2022 1:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 11/23/2022 7:28 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
>>
>> if Twitter survives or fails. The good news is the ultra-biased
>> leftist employees will be left pounding sand.
>>

>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-dismantles-safety-work-twitter-makes-employees-cry-washington-post-report
>> --------------
>> In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
>> afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.
>
>       If you don't care why are you posting about Elon's $44 billion
> dollar temper tantrum? You don't have anything you are interested in to
> post about and you just have to post something? Personally, since I have
> no personal involvement, I'm enjoying the soap opera. It must be a bitch
> for the people who are trying to earn a living from the company. But,
> you don't need to worry about Twitter. The name is too valuable to die.
> Someone will buy it out of Elon's bankruptcy and it will live on the
> same way many brands live on long after the original company died. All
> that computer code and potential customer base is worth something, even
> if the company has always had a hard time turning a profit.
>
>      I am not surprised to find out the Elon is autistic. He appears to
> be much better at dealing with machinery than he is dealing with people.
>
> "Elon Musk Loses $100 Billion in Net Worth as Tesla Stock Prices Plummet"
>
> https://greekreporter.com/2022/11/23/elon-musk-loses-100-billion-in-net-worth-as-tesla-stock-prices-plummet/
>
>      IOW $44 billion was only a down payment on his losses.
>
>       Here's a fun/odd thought. I expect that Elon will cause so many
> problems for himself here that he will eventually move to another
> country. There is probably going to be no end to the Twitter and Tesla
> lawsuits. His Twitter legal problems are probably even worse in Europe
> than they are here.
>
> "Twitter Is on a Collision Course With Europe"
>
> https://www.wired.co.uk/article/twitter-europe-elon-musk
>
> "As Elon Musk Cuts Costs at Twitter, Some Bills Are Going Unpaid
>
> Mr. Musk and his advisers are examining all types of expenses at
> Twitter. Some of the social media company’s vendors have gotten stiffed."
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/22/technology/elon-musk-twitter-cost-cutting.html
>
>       Where else do you get to watch someone burn so much money?
>
> TB

I think something must have happened to your pea brain. Did you bump
your head or something?
--------------
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<cb75280b-f086-43f2-b962-de0417456905n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17240&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17240

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 16:01:59 -0800 (PST)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:01 UTC

On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 9:28:46 AM UTC-6, George.Anthony wrote:
> if Twitter survives or fails. The good news is the ultra-biased leftist
> employees will be left pounding sand.
>

> https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-dismantles-safety-work-twitter-makes-employees-cry-washington-post-report
> --------------
> In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
> afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.

Apple and Elon Musk's Twitter are on a collision course

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/23/apple-and-elon-musks-twitter-are-on-a-collision-course.html

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<tlmhdn$ftgm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17241&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17241

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 19:29:29 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 01:29 UTC

On 11/23/2022 6:53 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 11/23/2022 3:31 PM, George.Anthony wrote:

>>>        If you don't care why are you posting about Elon's $44 billion
>>> dollar temper tantrum? You don't have anything you are interested in
>>> to post about and you just have to post something? Personally, since
>>> I have no personal involvement, I'm enjoying the soap opera. It must
>>> be a bitch for the people who are trying to earn a living from the
>>> company. But, you don't need to worry about Twitter. The name is too
>>> valuable to die. Someone will buy it out of Elon's bankruptcy and it
>>> will live on the same way many brands live on long after the original
>>> company died. All that computer code and potential customer base is
>>> worth something, even if the company has always had a hard time
>>> turning a profit.
>>>
>>>       I am not surprised to find out the Elon is autistic. He appears
>>> to be much better at dealing with machinery than he is dealing with
>>> people.
>>>
>>> "Elon Musk Loses $100 Billion in Net Worth as Tesla Stock Prices
>>> Plummet"
>>>
>>> https://greekreporter.com/2022/11/23/elon-musk-loses-100-billion-in-net-worth-as-tesla-stock-prices-plummet/
>>>
>>>       IOW $44 billion was only a down payment on his losses.
>>>
>>>        Here's a fun/odd thought. I expect that Elon will cause so
>>> many problems for himself here that he will eventually move to
>>> another country. There is probably going to be no end to the Twitter
>>> and Tesla lawsuits. His Twitter legal problems are probably even
>>> worse in Europe than they are here.
>>>
>>> "Twitter Is on a Collision Course With Europe"
>>>
>>> https://www.wired.co.uk/article/twitter-europe-elon-musk
>>>
>>> "As Elon Musk Cuts Costs at Twitter, Some Bills Are Going Unpaid
>>>
>>> Mr. Musk and his advisers are examining all types of expenses at
>>> Twitter. Some of the social media company’s vendors have gotten
>>> stiffed."
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/22/technology/elon-musk-twitter-cost-cutting.html
>>>
>>>        Where else do you get to watch someone burn so much money?
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> I think something must have happened to your pea brain. Did you bump
>> your head or something?
>> --------------
>> In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
>> afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.
>>

>      Thank you for you typical brainless response. Now I can respond to
> this and honk won't think I'm talking to myself--even though I totally
> am. Your real problem is that retrumplicans are pissed because they
> expected Elon to rescue their hero from the evil empire, and he let them
> down--BIG TIME. Cheer up. It's still possible that #45 might jump his
> own sinking ship and go back to Twitter. LOL You don't care anymore
> because it doesn't matter to retrumplicans.
>
> TB

You and Mensa have gone off the rails. You both have reverted to your
childhood... or dementia. By the way, as far as I know, Musk has not
been elected to anything. I really am beginning to pity you.

--------------
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<faf8608b-ddd4-44d4-a2e9-6974a0b7734an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17242&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17242

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 18:16:51 -0800 (PST)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 02:16 UTC

On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 4:53:09 PM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 11/23/2022 3:31 PM, George.Anthony wrote:

> >> If you don't care why are you posting about Elon's $44 billion
> >> dollar temper tantrum? You don't have anything you are interested in
> >> to post about and you just have to post something? Personally, since I
> >> have no personal involvement, I'm enjoying the soap opera. It must be
> >> a bitch for the people who are trying to earn a living from the
> >> company. But, you don't need to worry about Twitter. The name is too
> >> valuable to die. Someone will buy it out of Elon's bankruptcy and it
> >> will live on the same way many brands live on long after the original
> >> company died. All that computer code and potential customer base is
> >> worth something, even if the company has always had a hard time
> >> turning a profit.
> >>
> >> I am not surprised to find out the Elon is autistic. He appears
> >> to be much better at dealing with machinery than he is dealing with
> >> people.
> >>
> >> "Elon Musk Loses $100 Billion in Net Worth as Tesla Stock Prices Plummet"
> >>
> >> https://greekreporter.com/2022/11/23/elon-musk-loses-100-billion-in-net-worth-as-tesla-stock-prices-plummet/
> >>
> >> IOW $44 billion was only a down payment on his losses.
> >>
> >> Here's a fun/odd thought. I expect that Elon will cause so many
> >> problems for himself here that he will eventually move to another
> >> country. There is probably going to be no end to the Twitter and Tesla
> >> lawsuits. His Twitter legal problems are probably even worse in Europe
> >> than they are here.
> >>
> >> "Twitter Is on a Collision Course With Europe"
> >>
> >> https://www.wired.co.uk/article/twitter-europe-elon-musk
> >>
> >> "As Elon Musk Cuts Costs at Twitter, Some Bills Are Going Unpaid
> >>
> >> Mr. Musk and his advisers are examining all types of expenses at
> >> Twitter. Some of the social media company’s vendors have gotten stiffed."
> >>
> >> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/22/technology/elon-musk-twitter-cost-cutting.html
> >>
> >> Where else do you get to watch someone burn so much money?
> >>
> >> TB
> >>
> > I think something must have happened to your pea brain. Did you bump
> > your head or something?
> > --------------
> > In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
> > afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.
> >
> Thank you for you typical brainless response. Now I can respond to
> this and honk won't think I'm talking to myself--even though I totally
> am. Your real problem is that retrumplicans are pissed because they
> expected Elon to rescue their hero from the evil empire, and he let them
> down--BIG TIME. Cheer up. It's still possible that #45 might jump his
> own sinking ship and go back to Twitter. LOL You don't care anymore
> because it doesn't matter to retrumplicans.
>
> TB

I expect YKW will soon be back... The reach of twitter for fund raising is just too tempting to resist....
"Every sperm, & dollar, is sacred".....

Rev. Gene Scott Jr.

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<LMydnSz5cdGISR3-nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17250&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17250

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 06:41:26 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 14:41 UTC

On 11/23/2022 9:42 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>>
>> if Twitter survives or fails. The good news is the ultra-biased
>> leftist employees will be left pounding sand.
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-dismantles-safety-work-twitter-makes-employees-cry-washington-post-report
>
> At the end of the day going forward after they've purged their angst by
> huddling together in a conference room and crying, it's uniquely
> possible that they could reorient and lobby for the creation of a Bureau
> of Socially and Politically Acceptable Redefinitioning and Efficacious
> Messaging, and then get jobs standing it up and running it - using all
> the tools in their toolboxes - for the benefit of all personkind.

Or, he could just bundle up all them servers and launch them into space
to float endlessly trying to catch the space tesla.

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<wk7gL.27471$o_Q2.4683@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17252&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17252

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 12:55:40 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 17:55 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 11/23/2022 9:42 AM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>>
>>> if Twitter survives or fails. The good news is the ultra-biased
>>> leftist employees will be left pounding sand.
>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-dismantles-safety-work-twitter-makes-employees-cry-washington-post-report
>>

>> At the end of the day going forward after they've purged their angst
>> by huddling together in a conference room and crying, it's uniquely
>> possible that they could reorient and lobby for the creation of a
>> Bureau of Socially and Politically Acceptable Redefinitioning and
>> Efficacious Messaging, and then get jobs standing it up and running
>> it - using all the tools in their toolboxes - for the benefit of all
>> personkind.
>
> Or, he could just bundle up all them servers and launch them into
> space to float endlessly trying to catch the space tesla.

I would literally not support that option. I allege that it would
inefficaciously use up seats that could be more efficaciously utilized
to get more Starlink sats up there to fly over my house more often.
And at the end of the day going forward, what would they do if they
caught it?

Download Mbps
59.60
Upload Mbps
15.86
Ping ms 46

--
bill

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<Iw-dnedNksSW4hz-nZ2dnZfqnPcAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17259&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17259

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 18:50:54 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 02:50 UTC

On 11/25/2022 9:55 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> At the end of the day going forward after they've purged their angst
>>> by huddling together in a conference room and crying, it's uniquely
>>> possible that they could reorient and lobby for the creation of a
>>> Bureau of Socially and Politically Acceptable Redefinitioning and
>>> Efficacious Messaging, and then get jobs standing it up and running
>>> it - using all the tools in their toolboxes - for the benefit of all
>>> personkind.
>>
>> Or, he could just bundle up all them servers and launch them into
>> space to float endlessly trying to catch the space tesla.
>>
> I would literally not support that option. I allege that it would
> inefficaciously use up seats that could be more efficaciously utilized
> to get more Starlink sats up there to fly over my house more often. And
> at the end of the day going forward, what would they do if they caught it?

There is no day's end in space.

> Download Mbps
> 59.60
> Upload Mbps
> 15.86
> Ping ms 46

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<SZfgL.1527$u%0f.600@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17263&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17263

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 22:45:54 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 03:45 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 11/25/2022 9:55 AM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Or, he could just bundle up all them servers and launch them into
>>> space to float endlessly trying to catch the space tesla.
>>>
>> I would literally not support that option. I allege that it would
>> inefficaciously use up seats that could be more efficaciously
>> utilized to get more Starlink sats up there to fly over my house
>> more often. And at the end of the day going forward, what would they
>> do if they caught it?
>
> There is no day's end in space.

You have literally taken my allegation out of context in order to
disingenuously allow yourself to misinterpret it so that you can say
what you want to say without regard for the baseline of
earthcentricity. And even Twattle servers know what time of day it is
- even though they were previously biased toward West/East Coast time.

--
bill

Re: I Couldn't Care Less...

<72udnej7PpvbgR_-nZ2dnZfqn_YAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17266&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17266

Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 06:01:43 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 14:01 UTC

On 11/25/2022 7:45 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> I would literally not support that option. I allege that it would
>>> inefficaciously use up seats that could be more efficaciously
>>> utilized to get more Starlink sats up there to fly over my house more
>>> often. And at the end of the day going forward, what would they do if
>>> they caught it?
>>
>> There is no day's end in space.
>
> You have literally taken my allegation out of context in order to
> disingenuously allow yourself to misinterpret it so that you can say
> what you want to say without regard for the baseline of earthcentricity.
> And even Twattle servers know what time of day it is - even though they
> were previously biased toward West/East Coast time.

Tweedle servers never experience an "end of day".