From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: back to the real news ;)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 12:21:09 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 11:21 UTC

### - this just in from australia where they's fighting the covid tooth &
nail...

and winning!!!

the rest of the world choosing to take a rather somewhat critical view of
the seemingly draconian methods involved: that of total lockdowns until
the virus is totally gone everywhere in the country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPK1fwJ_WwE

which is actually working just fine, with currently only ONE single case
per day outta 25 million inhabitants getting infected???

i'd say that's working, wouldn't you?? (lol we'd be cheering here if there
was only one infection per day!? the boris would be literally creaming his
pants! lol)

the point being, that the ozzies have seized upon the ONLY damn thing that
actually fucking WORKS to get RID of this virus shit altogether! - total
lockdowns until it's totally fucking gone everywhere! - and then, when no
one's been infected for a fortnight, everyone can just go about their
business as usual overnight en-mass nationwide! even just one fucker
anywhere in the land becoming infected immediately bringing back a total
national lockdown until it's fucking burned itself out again!

brilliant!

and coz all they gots to watch out for THEN is it creeping back into the
country again from outside and jumping the hell all over it to locally
stamp it back out before it takes-off again, see?

it works!

and so ok, every now and again they have to put up with a 2 or maybe 3
week nationwide lockdown, but once that's passed the whole country can
just carry-on again as usual at full whack!

it remaining to be seen just how 'many' times per year they might then
have to have these total lockdowns? 2 or 3 times per year, for example,
wouldn't actually be that bad? six to 8 staggered weeks per year
potentially even being quite affordable!

AND... no fucker has to die!

i mean, that's pretty good all things considered no?

so imho, australia gets a big 'tick' for their efforts and for showing
everyone else the right way to deal with this shit once and for all!

(just think about it: if 'every' nation on earth did something similar, we
could still actually get rid of covid altogether!)

Re: back to the real news ;)

<7f8kigp3s1m8u59mr0fdfac5usr6r78m79@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1731&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1731

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: back to the real news ;)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 19:49:00 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 11:49 UTC

On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 12:21:09 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - this just in from australia where they's fighting the covid tooth &
>nail...
>
>and winning!!!
>
>the rest of the world choosing to take a rather somewhat critical view of
>the seemingly draconian methods involved: that of total lockdowns until
>the virus is totally gone everywhere in the country!
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPK1fwJ_WwE
>
>which is actually working just fine, with currently only ONE single case
>per day outta 25 million inhabitants getting infected???
>
>i'd say that's working, wouldn't you?? (lol we'd be cheering here if there
>was only one infection per day!? the boris would be literally creaming his
>pants! lol)
>
>the point being, that the ozzies have seized upon the ONLY damn thing that
>actually fucking WORKS to get RID of this virus shit altogether! - total
>lockdowns until it's totally fucking gone everywhere! - and then, when no
>one's been infected for a fortnight, everyone can just go about their
>business as usual overnight en-mass nationwide! even just one fucker
>anywhere in the land becoming infected immediately bringing back a total
>national lockdown until it's fucking burned itself out again!
>
>brilliant!
>
>and coz all they gots to watch out for THEN is it creeping back into the
>country again from outside and jumping the hell all over it to locally
>stamp it back out before it takes-off again, see?
>
>it works!
>
>and so ok, every now and again they have to put up with a 2 or maybe 3
>week nationwide lockdown, but once that's passed the whole country can
>just carry-on again as usual at full whack!
>
>it remaining to be seen just how 'many' times per year they might then
>have to have these total lockdowns? 2 or 3 times per year, for example,
>wouldn't actually be that bad? six to 8 staggered weeks per year
>potentially even being quite affordable!
>
>AND... no fucker has to die!
>
>i mean, that's pretty good all things considered no?
>
>so imho, australia gets a big 'tick' for their efforts and for showing
>everyone else the right way to deal with this shit once and for all!
>
>(just think about it: if 'every' nation on earth did something similar, we
>could still actually get rid of covid altogether!)

Well Slider I appreciate that. Of all the states in Australia, my
residential state, Western Australia, is now known as "the hermit
kingdom". And it works - there aren't any cases here *in the
community* at all.

Crossed fingers, knock on wood...

I and "she who must be obeyed" have had our first AstraZeneca shots
about 7 weeks ago and the final shot in about 5 weeks. I can't wait.
This fucking Delta strain is a complete mongrel. It's killing kids
and 20 and 30 year olds. They had their whole lives in front of them.