From: INVALID_...@example.com.invalid (J.D. Baldwin)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Nicholas Lloyd Webber, famous composer's son, 45
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 15:56:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: J.D. Baldwin - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 15:56 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-65078024

The Grammy-nominated eldest son of Andrew Lloyd Webber has died
aged 43, the composer has announced.

Nicholas Lloyd Webber, a composer and record producer, had been
having treatment for gastric cancer and died at Basingstoke
Hospital, Hampshire.

"His whole family is gathered together and we are all totally
bereft," Lord Webber, 75, wrote on Twitter.

Lord Lloyd Webber, whose hit musicals include Cats, said on
Thursday that Nick had been moved to a hospice.

In a post on Twitter on Saturday evening he wrote: "I am shattered
to have to announce that my beloved elder son Nick died a few
hours ago".

His son was nominated for a Grammy for musical theatre alongside
his father as well as David Wells and David Zippel for Lord Lloyd
Webber's Cinderella.

He also scored the music for an adaptation of The Little Prince.

[...]
\ / baldwin@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer

interests / alt.obituaries / Nicholas Lloyd Webber, famous composer's son, 45