From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: misc: Bye, bye, Netflix DVDs (fwd)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 23:14:49 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 23:14 UTC

DVD Netflix
@dvdnetflix
3h
On September 29th, 2023, we will send out the last red envelope. It has been a
true pleasure and honor to deliver movie nights to our wonderful members for 25
years. Thank you for being part of this incredible journey, including this
final season of red envelopes.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: misc: Bye, bye, Netflix DVDs (fwd)

<u1qpcr$5sn$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17307&group=alt.obituaries#17307

From: le...@main.lekno.ws (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: misc: Bye, bye, Netflix DVDs (fwd)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 07:25:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 07:25 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> DVD Netflix
> @dvdnetflix
> 3h
> On September 29th, 2023, we will send out the last red envelope. It has been a
> true pleasure and honor to deliver movie nights to our wonderful members for 25
> years. Thank you for being part of this incredible journey, including this
> final season of red envelopes.

Does that mean they won't want them back?

-=-=-

Re: misc: Bye, bye, Netflix DVDs (fwd)

<u1rb4l$2kkc4$1@news.xmission.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17309&group=alt.obituaries#17309

From: gaze...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 12:28:05 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: gazelle@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
 by: Kenny McCormack - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 12:28 UTC

In article <u1qpcr$5sn$1@reader2.panix.com>,
Louis Epstein <le@main.lekno.ws> wrote:
>danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>> DVD Netflix
>> @dvdnetflix
>> 3h
>> On September 29th, 2023, we will send out the last red envelope. It
>> has been a true pleasure and honor to deliver movie nights to our
>> wonderful members for 25 years. Thank you for being part of this
>> incredible journey, including this final season of red envelopes.
>>

>Does that mean they won't want them back?

Heh heh - my first parse of your post was: Yeah, good question.

But, then I realized, they can still send them back. No reason why that
wouldn't still work. The post office isn't going out of business, is it?

Somebody, somewhere, will have the distinction of being the sender of the
very last Netflix DVD received back in house.

Of course, Netflix may very well say "Don't bother sending it back..."

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/Cancer