Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 06:11:29 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: This Guy's Out
 by: kmiller - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 14:11 UTC

But, I suppose the hope is that Walker could perform similarly.

Soon-to-be-former Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) used his last speech on
the House floor on Wednesday to rally his colleagues against the
impending threat of “soft metrosexuals.”

In a fitting coda to a bizarre single term in office, Cawthorn wasted
his final precious minutes on C-SPAN sounding the alarm on the death
spiral of masculinity. “Our young men are taught that weakness is
strength, that delicacy is desirable, and that being a soft metrosexual
is more valuable than training the mind, body, and soul,” the
27-year-old said during his heated remarks.

“Social media has weakened us, siphoning our men of their will to
fight,” he continued. “To rise in a noble manner, square their jaws and
charge once more into the breach of line to defend what they love.”

Outgoing Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) rants on the House floor about men
being taught to be a “soft metrosexual”:

“Will you reclaim your masculinity? Will you become a man to be feared,
to be respected … or will you let this nation’s next generation be its
final generation?”

The fiery show of strength against the scourge of fragile lads
apparently overwhelming U.S. defenses marked one of the rare instances
Cawthorn has reared his head since losing North Carolina’s primary
earlier this year. The millennial was narrowly beaten out by three-term
state senator and business owner Chuck Edwards, who received the backing
of several old-guard Republicans who had made it clear they’d wearied of
the freshman congressman’s scandalous record.

Selections from Cawthorn’s gallery of greatest-hit controversies include
sexual abuse allegations dating back to his college years; accusations
of insider trading; being stopped for attempting to bring a gun through
airport security (twice); being pictured wearing women’s lingerie; being
filmed while nude and thrusting his crotch into another man’s face; and
that time he heavily implied that members of his very own Grand Old
Party made a habit of inviting him to cocaine-fueled orgies.

In the wake of his defeat, Cawthorn reportedly skipped town, vacating
his D.C. office two months ahead of time, according to the Asheville
Citizen Times.

But on Wednesday, little of that seemed to matter. In Cawthorn’s view,
as he explained to those of his fellow House members still listening,
the country is teetering on a “precipice of disaster.” With that in
mind, he wanted to “ask the young men of this nation a question.”

“Will you sit behind a screen while the storied tales of your
forefathers become myth? Or will you stand resolute against the dying
light of America’s golden age? Will you reclaim your masculinity? Will
you become a man to be feared? To be respected? To be looked up to? Or
will you let this Nation's next generation be its final generation?”

https://news.yahoo.com/madison-cawthorn-wastes-last-speech-224742800.html

HawHawHaw! The party of the lunatics!

Re: This Guy's Out

<tmaku9$2r4eg$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17331&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17331

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: This Guy's Out
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 16:32:09 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:hFDaZSPp/8EShAul2k8lgzwwtIg=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 16:32 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> abuse at the hands of Trump-backed Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker.
>
> In an interview with The Daily Beast, longtime Walker girlfriend Cheryl
> Parsa detailed an incident in which Walker grew violent after she caught
> him with another woman back in 2005.
>
> According to Parsa, Walker became enraged after she walked in on him
> with another woman and began swinging his fist at her.
>
> "I thought he was going to beat me," said Parsa, who says she
> subsequently fled the room in fear before Walker could get the chance."
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/herschel-walker-abuse/
>
> Nobody is going to accuse Herschel of being a soft metrosexual.
> I guess the pussy grabber is just being a manly man too. What could be
> more "masculine" than cheating on all of your wives? It looks like you
> have to be "a man to be feared" if you want to be a real retrumplican.

Lunacy is in the eye of the beholder. When my eye beholds I see nothing but
democrats.

--
"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the
complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly