Pray to God, but keep rowing to shore. -- Russian Proverb

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: The loser loses--again

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The loser loses--againfilm...@gmail.com
`- Re: The loser loses--againkmiller

1
Re: The loser loses--again

<ea9f1626-1b0e-40c1-9850-e7be3b284a68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17344&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17344

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 00:17:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The loser loses--again
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Fri, 2 Dec 2022 08:17 UTC

On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 7:33:10 PM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Appeals court halts special master review of documents seized at
> Mar-a-Lago in major defeat for Trump"
>
> "CNN
> —
> In a major defeat for former President Donald Trump, a federal appeals
> court on Thursday halted a third-party review of documents seized from
> his Mar-a-Lago estate.
>
> The ruling removes a major obstacle to the Justice Department’s
> investigation into the mishandling of government records from Trump’s
> time in the White House.
>
> The three-judge panel of the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals reversed
> US District Judge Aileen Cannon’s order appointing a so-called special
> master to sort through thousands of documents found at Trump’s home to
> determine what should be off limits to investigators. The court said the
> judge should not have intervened in the first place.
>
> “The law is clear,” the appeals court wrote. “We cannot write a rule
> that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government
> investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a
> rule that allows only former presidents to do so.”
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/01/politics/mar-a-lago-special-master/index.html
>
> TB
>
> The 11th Circuit said that either approach would be a “radical
> reordering of our caselaw limiting the federal courts’ involvement in
> criminal investigations” and that “both would violate bedrock
> separation-of-powers limitations.”"

I wonder how it will be until most Trumpers finally realize YKW is just a flim-flamming snake in the grass?

Sgt. Joe Friday Jr.

Re: The loser loses--again

<eeydnRsFBOwImRf-nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17345&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17345

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 05:58:47 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 2 Dec 2022 13:58 UTC

On 12/2/2022 12:17 AM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 7:33:10 PM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> "Appeals court halts special master review of documents seized at
>> Mar-a-Lago in major defeat for Trump"
>>
>> "CNN
>> —
>> In a major defeat for former President Donald Trump, a federal appeals
>> court on Thursday halted a third-party review of documents seized from
>> his Mar-a-Lago estate.
>>
>> The ruling removes a major obstacle to the Justice Department’s
>> investigation into the mishandling of government records from Trump’s
>> time in the White House.
>>
>> The three-judge panel of the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals reversed
>> US District Judge Aileen Cannon’s order appointing a so-called special
>> master to sort through thousands of documents found at Trump’s home to
>> determine what should be off limits to investigators. The court said the
>> judge should not have intervened in the first place.
>>
>> “The law is clear,” the appeals court wrote. “We cannot write a rule
>> that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government
>> investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a
>> rule that allows only former presidents to do so.”
>>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/01/politics/mar-a-lago-special-master/index.html
>>
>> TB
>>
>> The 11th Circuit said that either approach would be a “radical
>> reordering of our caselaw limiting the federal courts’ involvement in
>> criminal investigations” and that “both would violate bedrock
>> separation-of-powers limitations.”"
>
> I wonder how it will be until most Trumpers finally realize YKW is just a flim-flamming snake in the grass?
>
> Sgt. Joe Friday Jr.

But that snake, if'n he looks you right in the eye with that split
tongue of his a slitherin' in and out, can freeze you like a popsicle.
Especially if'n you weren't none too bright to begin the day. MAGA!
(Moan And Groan Again)