Yield to Temptation ... it may not pass your way again. -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love"

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Is Anybody Really Surprised?

SubjectAuthor
* Is Anybody Really Surprised?kmiller
`* Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?bfh
 +- Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?film...@gmail.com
 `* Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?kmiller
  `* Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?bfh
   `* Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?kmiller
    `* Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?bfh
     `* Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?kmiller
      `- Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?bfh

1
Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<dUCdnU8MH_yaYRL-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17382&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17382

Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 18:35:55 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Is Anybody Really Surprised?
 by: kmiller - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:35 UTC

A jury convicted former President Donald Trump’s company on multiple tax
fraud charges on Tuesday in a New York court.

After deliberating for one day, the jury delivered a guilty verdict on
all 17 counts, which included tax fraud and other financial crimes,
against the Trump Organization. Prosecutors alleged that executives at
the company devised a scheme to avoid paying taxes that included
"indirect" payments made to top officers for items like school tuition,
apartments and cars. The verdict came after a three-year investigation
by prosecutors. Trump was not personally on trial, but prosecutors
alleged during the proceedings that he knew of the fraud being committed
at the company, a charge he has denied.

The Trump Organization was charged with scheming to defraud, conspiracy,
criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records. The guilty verdicts
mean it will now face a $1.6 million fine.
https://news.yahoo.com/new-york-jury-finds-trump-org-guilty-on-17-counts-of-tax-fraud-215144622.html

Wasn't that some damn fine spaghetti!? HawHawHaw!

Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<JuTjL.2655$t5W7.2187@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17383&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17383

Subject: Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 22:10:33 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:10 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> A jury convicted former President Donald Trump’s company on multiple
> tax fraud charges on Tuesday in a New York court.
>
> After deliberating for one day, the jury delivered a guilty verdict on
> all 17 counts, which included tax fraud and other financial crimes,
> against the Trump Organization. Prosecutors alleged that executives at
> the company devised a scheme to avoid paying taxes that included
> "indirect" payments made to top officers for items like school
> tuition, apartments and cars. The verdict came after a three-year
> investigation by prosecutors. Trump was not personally on trial, but
> prosecutors alleged during the proceedings that he knew of the fraud
> being committed at the company, a charge he has denied.
>
> The Trump Organization was charged with scheming to defraud,
> conspiracy, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records. The
> guilty verdicts mean it will now face a $1.6 million fine.
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/new-york-jury-finds-trump-org-guilty-on-17-counts-of-tax-fraud-215144622.html
>

> Wasn't that some damn fine spaghetti!? HawHawHaw!

But none of it has stuck to Trump yet. lqtm.

--
bill

Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<a186a8d6-6c06-4b95-bc92-f8fd271ade06n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17385&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17385

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 19:30:14 -0800 (PST)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:30 UTC

On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 7:10:36 PM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
> > A jury convicted former President Donald Trump’s company on multiple
> > tax fraud charges on Tuesday in a New York court.
> >
> > After deliberating for one day, the jury delivered a guilty verdict on
> > all 17 counts, which included tax fraud and other financial crimes,
> > against the Trump Organization. Prosecutors alleged that executives at
> > the company devised a scheme to avoid paying taxes that included
> > "indirect" payments made to top officers for items like school
> > tuition, apartments and cars. The verdict came after a three-year
> > investigation by prosecutors. Trump was not personally on trial, but
> > prosecutors alleged during the proceedings that he knew of the fraud
> > being committed at the company, a charge he has denied.
> >
> > The Trump Organization was charged with scheming to defraud,
> > conspiracy, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records. The
> > guilty verdicts mean it will now face a $1.6 million fine.
> >
> > https://news.yahoo.com/new-york-jury-finds-trump-org-guilty-on-17-counts-of-tax-fraud-215144622.html
> >

> > Wasn't that some damn fine spaghetti!? HawHawHaw!
> But none of it has stuck to Trump yet. lqtm.
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Trump is working on an insanity plea, to be in a plush nut, 'er, mental hospital, where he can get on the phone, & internet service.....

Perry Mason Jr.

Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<dUCdnU4MH_xFlw3-nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17386&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17386

Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 19:39:07 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:39 UTC

On 12/6/2022 7:10 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> A jury convicted former President Donald Trump’s company on multiple
>> tax fraud charges on Tuesday in a New York court.
>>
>> After deliberating for one day, the jury delivered a guilty verdict on
>> all 17 counts, which included tax fraud and other financial crimes,
>> against the Trump Organization. Prosecutors alleged that executives at
>> the company devised a scheme to avoid paying taxes that included
>> "indirect" payments made to top officers for items like school
>> tuition, apartments and cars. The verdict came after a three-year
>> investigation by prosecutors. Trump was not personally on trial, but
>> prosecutors alleged during the proceedings that he knew of the fraud
>> being committed at the company, a charge he has denied.
>>
>> The Trump Organization was charged with scheming to defraud,
>> conspiracy, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records. The
>> guilty verdicts mean it will now face a $1.6 million fine.
>>
>> https://news.yahoo.com/new-york-jury-finds-trump-org-guilty-on-17-counts-of-tax-fraud-215144622.html
>>
>> Wasn't that some damn fine spaghetti!? HawHawHaw!
>
> But none of it has stuck to Trump yet. lqtm.

So far, just everything he's touched. That'll change. Have no fear. lol.

I see that Walker got the boot. Who said Georgians were dumb? lololol.

Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<SrVjL.118589$8_id.102672@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17387&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17387

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 00:24:01 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 05:24 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 7:10 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:
>>> A jury convicted former President Donald Trump’s company on
>>> multiple tax fraud charges on Tuesday in a New York court.
>>>
>>> After deliberating for one day, the jury delivered a guilty verdict
>>> on all 17 counts, which included tax fraud and other financial
>>> crimes, against the Trump Organization. Prosecutors alleged that
>>> executives at the company devised a scheme to avoid paying taxes
>>> that included "indirect" payments made to top officers for items
>>> like school tuition, apartments and cars. The verdict came after a
>>> three-year investigation by prosecutors. Trump was not personally
>>> on trial, but prosecutors alleged during the proceedings that he
>>> knew of the fraud being committed at the company, a charge he has
>>> denied.
>>>
>>> The Trump Organization was charged with scheming to defraud,
>>> conspiracy, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records. The
>>> guilty verdicts mean it will now face a $1.6 million fine.
>>>
>>> https://news.yahoo.com/new-york-jury-finds-trump-org-guilty-on-17-counts-of-tax-fraud-215144622.html
>>>

>>> Wasn't that some damn fine spaghetti!? HawHawHaw!
>>
>> But none of it has stuck to Trump yet. lqtm.
>
> So far, just everything he's touched. That'll change. Have no fear. lol.
>
> I see that Walker got the boot. Who said Georgians were dumb? lololol.

The dumbasses in the metro areas are the ones that booted him.

Download Mbps
121.41
Upload Mbps
9.48
Ping ms 41

--
bill

Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<NYWcnR72aKvLKA3-nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17390&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17390

Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:46:31 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 15:46 UTC

On 12/6/2022 9:24 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> But none of it has stuck to Trump yet. lqtm.
>>
>> So far, just everything he's touched. That'll change. Have no fear. lol.
>>
>> I see that Walker got the boot. Who said Georgians were dumb? lololol.
>
> The dumbasses in the metro areas are the ones that booted him.

Aren't you glad that not all Georgians are dumb? lqol

> Download Mbps
> 121.41
> Upload Mbps
> 9.48
> Ping ms 41

Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<B24kL.4388$5jd8.2253@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17393&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17393

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 12:28:00 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 17:28 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 9:24 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> So far, just everything he's touched. That'll change. Have no fear.
>>> lol.
>>>
>>> I see that Walker got the boot. Who said Georgians were dumb? lololol.
>>
>> The dumbasses in the metro areas are the ones that booted him.
>
> Aren't you glad that not all Georgians are dumb? lqol

I'd be glad if there were more of us red folk and fewer blue imports.

Download Mbps
139.96
Upload Mbps
12.86
Ping ms 61

--
bill

Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<PIecndaFNe_EyAz-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17396&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17396

Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 19:09:16 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 03:09 UTC

On 12/7/2022 9:28 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> The dumbasses in the metro areas are the ones that booted him.
>>
>> Aren't you glad that not all Georgians are dumb? lqol
>
> I'd be glad if there were more of us red folk and fewer blue imports.

Quit running lying, election denying, constitution shredding, conspiracy
spouting, able to decide pronouns between werewolves and vampires,
assholes, and spaghetti magnets and maybe there will be. lloll

> Download Mbps
> 139.96
> Upload Mbps
> 12.86
> Ping ms 61

Re: Is Anybody Really Surprised?

<Z0ekL.131362$8_id.106581@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17397&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17397

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 23:48:57 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 04:48 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 12/7/2022 9:28 AM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Aren't you glad that not all Georgians are dumb? lqol
>>
>> I'd be glad if there were more of us red folk and fewer blue imports.
>
> Quit running lying, election denying, constitution shredding,
> conspiracy spouting, able to decide pronouns between werewolves and
> vampires, assholes, and spaghetti magnets and maybe there will be. lloll

Look, so, at the end of the day going forward,I literally don't have
any of that shit on my table...............except maybe being a
little, like, pronoun challenged when I don't know the context of the
messaging. (blinking eyes rapidly while wearing a sea creature on my head)

--
bill