Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: I found a new (for me) word
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:08:44 -0500
 by: bfh - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:08 UTC

"I find it amusing," Townhall.com columnist Kurt Schlichter responded
to a tweet pointing out the shotgun shells reading, "I am once again
begging the MSM journalists to take just a couple of basic firearms
class to avoid dumba--ery like this."

Conservative writer A.G. Hamilton wrote, "Does the entire NYT really
not have one editor that can review gun-related articles to notice
something as basic as using a picture of shotgun shells for an article
about AR-15s? Definitely inspires confidence about the contents of the
article."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-times-ridiculed-using-shotgun-shell-photo-promote-article-attacking-ar-15s-hysterical

"dumba--ery"
There's no doubt in my mind that the 2 beeped letters are "ss".
dumbassery. I love it. I just bygod love it. Much better than my old
"dumbassedness", and less wasteful of letters - particularly esses.

--
bill

Re: I found a new (for me) word

<54CdnfNCKO-VEAr-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17416&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17416

Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 12:20:26 -0800
Subject: Re: I found a new (for me) word
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:20 UTC

On 12/12/2022 11:08 AM, bfh wrote:
> "I find it amusing," Townhall.com columnist Kurt Schlichter responded to
> a tweet pointing out the shotgun shells reading, "I am once again
> begging the MSM journalists to take just a couple of basic firearms
> class to avoid dumba--ery like this."
>
> Conservative writer A.G. Hamilton wrote, "Does the entire NYT really not
> have one editor that can review gun-related articles to notice something
> as basic as using a picture of shotgun shells for an article about
> AR-15s? Definitely inspires confidence about the contents of the article."
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-times-ridiculed-using-shotgun-shell-photo-promote-article-attacking-ar-15s-hysterical
>
> "dumba--ery"
> There's no doubt in my mind that the 2 beeped letters are "ss".
> dumbassery. I love it. I just bygod love it. Much better than my old
> "dumbassedness", and less wasteful of letters - particularly esses.

Couldn't see it 'cause the dumbassheads at Faux Blues wanted me to allow
ads on their site. HawHawHaw! Only a dumbasshead republican would do that!

Re: I found a new (for me) word

<tn8370$29vq5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17418&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17418

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:33:36 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:33 UTC

On 12/12/2022 1:08 PM, bfh wrote:
> "I find it amusing," Townhall.com columnist Kurt Schlichter responded to
> a tweet pointing out the shotgun shells reading, "I am once again
> begging the MSM journalists to take just a couple of basic firearms
> class to avoid dumba--ery like this."
>
> Conservative writer A.G. Hamilton wrote, "Does the entire NYT really not
> have one editor that can review gun-related articles to notice something
> as basic as using a picture of shotgun shells for an article about
> AR-15s? Definitely inspires confidence about the contents of the article."
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-times-ridiculed-using-shotgun-shell-photo-promote-article-attacking-ar-15s-hysterical
>
> "dumba--ery"
> There's no doubt in my mind that the 2 beeped letters are "ss".
> dumbassery. I love it. I just bygod love it. Much better than my old
> "dumbassedness", and less wasteful of letters - particularly esses.

It's the New York Times... of course it's dumbassery. It's all they
know. Well I guess it's actually all they don't know.
--
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become