From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Musk! Musk! Musk!
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:40:16 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:40 UTC

Trump did not incite to riot. I have said this from the get go. It is
truly amazing how all this information comes out "after" it has done
severe damage to the country by getting Biden elected.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-files-part-5-reveals-aftermath-unprecedented-trump-ban

"...Weiss revealed "Twitter staff assigned to evaluate tweets quickly
concluded that Trump had *not* violated Twitter’s policies."

"I think we’d have a hard time saying this is incitement," a staffer
said, according to Weiss. "It's pretty clear he's saying the ‘American
Patriots’ are the ones who voted for him and not the terrorists (we can
call them that, right?) from Wednesday."

"Don’t see the incitement angle here," another staffer agreed, per Weiss.

In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.