Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:18:31 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: How Low Can She Go?
 by: kmiller - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 03:18 UTC

She's a republican so she can go pretty low.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said that if she organized Jan. 6, the
protesters "would've been armed."

The claim was her way of rejecting claims that she did play a role in
organising events that day.

Though denying involvement, Greene has been sympathetic to the rioters
and defended them.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said that the protesters in the January 6
attack on the US Capitol "would've been armed" if she and Steve Bannon
had been in charge of organizing it.

Greene, a far-right Republican from Georgia, made the remarks at a New
York Young Republicans Club event on Saturday, according to reports by
The New York Post and the Southern Poverty Law Center.

She made the comments as a mocking response to claims that she and
Bannon had been involved in organizing the protests in Washington, DC,
which morphed into the riot.

"Then Jan. 6 happened. And next thing you know, I organized the whole
thing, along with Steve Bannon here. And I will tell you something, if
Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to
mention, it would've been armed," Greene told the audience.

https://news.yahoo.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-says-she-115408283.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

And what do we hear from the rest of the repubes? Yep. Crickets...