Kissing a fish is like smoking a bicycle.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

SubjectAuthor
* Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"BTR1701
+- Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"anim8rfsk
+- Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"shawn
+- Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"trotsky
+- Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"trotsky
+- Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"trotsky
+- Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"Ubiquitous
`* Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"Ian J. Ball
 +- Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"Rhino2
 `* Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"Dimensional Traveler
  `- Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"anim8rfsk

1
Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<HtOcnXdfFox0Nnz-nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174554&group=rec.arts.tv#174554

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:39:53 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 01:39 UTC

Wow, this is a new one for me. America is so racist, it's changing the
weather. That’s like saying there would be no hurricanes if it wasn’t for the
color purple. Just stop for a minute and ponder what it must be like to be
this profoundly stupid.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1619069641753563136/pu/vid/480x270/L_RePPtLwqyuzBne.mp4?tag=12

Why do people still act like these celebrity brain stems have any credibility
whatsoever? (This pearl of wisdom dropped as she was promoting a
horrific-looking movie about a bunch of old, dried-up broads slobbering over
Tom Brady and the Buccaneers. Egad. What is the studio's budget for paying
people to see that movie?)

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<63042088.697443528.042743.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174576&group=rec.arts.tv#174576

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 23:23:16 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 06:23 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> Wow, this is a new one for me. America is so racist, it's changing the
weather. That’s like saying there would be no hurricanes if it wasn’t for
the
color purple. Just stop for a minute and ponder what it must be like to be
this profoundly stupid.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1619069641753563136/pu/vid/480x270/L_RePPtLwqyuzBne.mp4?tag=12

> Why do people still act like these celebrity brain stems have any credibility
whatsoever? (This pearl of wisdom dropped as she was promoting a
horrific-looking movie about a bunch of old, dried-up broads slobbering
over
> Tom Brady and the Buccaneers. Egad. What is the studio's budget for paying
people to see that movie?)

Can we please arrest, try, convict, and execute this traitorous bitch
before she dies on her own?

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<p7s3uh1u7d1erloc19botto8uavo7t86de@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174578&group=rec.arts.tv#174578

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:37:06 -0500
 by: shawn - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 06:37 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:39:53 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Wow, this is a new one for me. America is so racist, it's changing the
>weather. That’s like saying there would be no hurricanes if it wasn’t for the
>color purple. Just stop for a minute and ponder what it must be like to be
>this profoundly stupid.

If you buy into her theory that everything is connected then it
follows that there would be no climate crisis without racism. Of
course it also follows that there would be no climate crisis if people
weren't eating chili with beans or putting pineapple on otherwise
delicious pizzas. It's all connected. Which, of course, points out the
absurdity in such a theory because it allows you to explain how
anything has lead to something else, good or bad.

>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1619069641753563136/pu/vid/480x270/L_RePPtLwqyuzBne.mp4?tag=12
>
>Why do people still act like these celebrity brain stems have any credibility
>whatsoever? (This pearl of wisdom dropped as she was promoting a
>horrific-looking movie about a bunch of old, dried-up broads slobbering over
>Tom Brady and the Buccaneers. Egad. What is the studio's budget for paying
>people to see that movie?)

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<QOoEL.611690$iU59.325336@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174583&group=rec.arts.tv#174583

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 03:26:08 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:26 UTC

On 2/6/23 7:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Wow, this is a new one for me. America is so racist, it's changing the
> weather. That’s like saying there would be no hurricanes if it wasn’t for the
> color purple. Just stop for a minute and ponder what it must be like to be
> this profoundly stupid.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1619069641753563136/pu/vid/480x270/L_RePPtLwqyuzBne.mp4?tag=12
>
> Why do people still act like these celebrity brain stems have any credibility
> whatsoever? (This pearl of wisdom dropped as she was promoting a
> horrific-looking movie about a bunch of old, dried-up broads slobbering over
> Tom Brady and the Buccaneers. Egad. What is the studio's budget for paying
> people to see that movie?)

The question is why would you put credence in what she says? Are you
too abysmally fucking stupid to know the old adage "Consider the
source?" Holy fuck are you a whiny cunt. "Did you hear what Jane Fonda
said?" "Who gives a shit?" "But but but the Oath Keepers said this was
important!!!" Fuck off.

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<tPoEL.611691$iU59.42706@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174584&group=rec.arts.tv#174584

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 03:26:48 -0600

On 2/6/23 7:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Wow, this is a new one for me. America is so racist, it's changing the
> weather. That’s like saying there would be no hurricanes if it wasn’t for the
> color purple. Just stop for a minute and ponder what it must be like to be
> this profoundly stupid.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1619069641753563136/pu/vid/480x270/L_RePPtLwqyuzBne.mp4?tag=12
>
> Why do people still act like these celebrity brain stems have any credibility
> whatsoever? (This pearl of wisdom dropped as she was promoting a
> horrific-looking movie about a bunch of old, dried-up broads slobbering over
> Tom Brady and the Buccaneers. Egad. What is the studio's budget for paying
> people to see that movie?)

I mean fuck all the way off, go to the top of shut the fuck up mountain
and stay there.

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<8RoEL.611693$iU59.137770@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174586&group=rec.arts.tv#174586

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 03:28:35 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:28 UTC

On 2/6/23 7:55 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 6 February 2023 at 20:40:00 UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Wow, this is a new one for me. America is so racist, it's changing the
>> weather. That’s like saying there would be no hurricanes if it wasn’t for the
>> color purple. Just stop for a minute and ponder what it must be like to be
>> this profoundly stupid.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1619069641753563136/pu/vid/480x270/L_RePPtLwqyuzBne.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> Why do people still act like these celebrity brain stems have any credibility
>> whatsoever? (This pearl of wisdom dropped as she was promoting a
>> horrific-looking movie about a bunch of old, dried-up broads slobbering over
>> Tom Brady and the Buccaneers. Egad. What is the studio's budget for paying
>> people to see that movie?)
>
> Senile.

Senile? I never even thought of this in Eunuch Derp's case. I'll have
to ponder that.

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<trtf27$3nh3r$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174605&group=rec.arts.tv#174605

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 04:30:43 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:

>Wow, this is a new one for me. America is so racist, it's changing the
>weather. That's like saying there would be no hurricanes if it wasn't for
>the color purple. Just stop for a minute and ponder what it must be like to
>be this profoundly stupid.

Wait until you hear what they're starting to say about anethesia.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<trtk53$3ojv3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174613&group=rec.arts.tv#174613

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 05:36:36 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:36 UTC

On 2023-02-07 01:39:53 +0000, BTR1701 said:

> Wow, this is a new one for me.

Everyone I like is dropping dead lately - how is this bitch still alive
at *85*?!?!! >:/

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<0f6de2a3-822f-4f73-a1ac-646103e34f7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174616&group=rec.arts.tv#174616

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 07:33:34 -0800 (PST)
From: hughmung...@gmail.com (Rhino2)
 by: Rhino2 - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 15:33 UTC

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 8:36:40 AM UTC-5, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2023-02-07 01:39:53 +0000, BTR1701 said:
>
> > Wow, this is a new one for me.
> Everyone I like is dropping dead lately - how is this bitch still alive
> at *85*?!?!! >:/

I can hardly wait to see how the media covers her death. I'm expecting a whole lot of "great loss to the acting community" and *maybe* a VERY little about how she had some "controversial opinions". I'm not expecting them to mention her treason at all.

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<trtuvl$3qgsh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174623&group=rec.arts.tv#174623

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 08:41:26 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 16:41 UTC

On 2/7/2023 5:36 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2023-02-07 01:39:53 +0000, BTR1701 said:
>
>> Wow, this is a new one for me.
>
> Everyone I like is dropping dead lately - how is this bitch still alive
> at *85*?!?!!  >:/

She uses Palpatine's teachings and feeds off of your hatred.

dirty old man.

Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"

<1751158760.697481765.906202.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174682&group=rec.arts.tv#174682

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 16:56:56 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 23:56 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 2/7/2023 5:36 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
>> On 2023-02-07 01:39:53 +0000, BTR1701 said:
>>
>>> Wow, this is a new one for me.
>>
>> Everyone I like is dropping dead lately - how is this bitch still alive
>>
> She uses Palpatine's teachings and feeds off of your hatred.

Well, then hell I’ll probably keep her alive another 60 or 70 years all by
myself.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Jane Fonda: "Without Racsim, There Would Be No Climate Change"