I love treason but hate a traitor. -- Gaius Julius Caesar

interests / alt.obituaries / Olympian Tori Bowie, 32, Was Found Dead During Wellness Check at Her Home, No Foul Play Suspected

SubjectAuthor
* Olympian Tori Bowie, 32, Was Found Dead During Wellness Check at HerMichael Rhodes
`- Re: Olympian Tori Bowie, 32, Was Found Dead During Wellness Check at HerAdam H. Kerman

1
Olympian Tori Bowie, 32, Was Found Dead During Wellness Check at Her Home, No Foul Play Suspected

<e1f3f0e5-51fc-440f-ba23-61ab54812277n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17480&group=alt.obituaries#17480

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 13:48:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Olympian Tori Bowie, 32, Was Found Dead During Wellness Check at Her
Home, No Foul Play Suspected
From: mig73all...@yahoo.co.uk (Michael Rhodes)
 by: Michael Rhodes - Wed, 3 May 2023 20:48 UTC

Olympian Tori Bowie was found dead at her home by police after they were asked to check on her, the Orange County Sheriff's Department confirmed to PEOPLE. They said there are no suspicions of foul play.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/olympian-tori-bowie-found-dead-201742986.html

The department said that officers arrived at her home on Bowman Drive on Tuesday afternoon to "conduct a well-being check of a woman in her 30s who had not been seen or heard from in several days."

Re: Olympian Tori Bowie, 32, Was Found Dead During Wellness Check at Her Home, No Foul Play Suspected

<u6a7qs$3licu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18024&group=alt.obituaries#18024

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Home, No Foul Play Suspected
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:08:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:08 UTC

Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Olympian Tori Bowie was found dead at her home by police after they were
>asked to check on her, the Orange County Sheriff's Department confirmed
>to PEOPLE. They said there are no suspicions of foul play.

>https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/olympian-tori-bowie-found-dead-201742986.html

>The department said that officers arrived at her home on Bowman Drive on
>Tuesday afternoon to "conduct a well-being check of a woman in her 30s
>who had not been seen or heard from in several days."

That was reprinted from People.

Wow. That article missed major facts. She was EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT.
This is something the responding patrol officer would have noticed upon
discovering the body.

This was eclampsia, an emergency that can happen later in pregnancy that
has to be treated in hospital, which is so very dangerous.

Olympic sprinter Tori Bowie died from complications of childbirth,
autopsy report concludes
AP
June 13, 2023 GMT
https://apnews.com/article/tori-bowie-autopsy-olympics-eecc4161f5326bbfb9a64b6ac9f6efb2