From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Trying to Hold Onto Outdated False Narratives
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 15:18:01 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 21:18 UTC

They are losing the Hispanic vote in large numbers just as they are
losing the Black vote. It won't be long before all they have left are
the woke media, entitled snowflakes and liberal RORTers.

“it’s important that we journalists avoid placing too much emphasis on a
representative of Mexican descent who’s signed on to a political
movement that began with the demonization of Mexicans.”
-Anna Paulina Luna

I guess she prefers the representatives of a political movement started
by the Ku Klux Klan.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gop-latina-congresswoman-blasts-msnbc-opinion-piece-calling-white-supremacist-ally-twisted-lie
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become
afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome.