Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 18:27:01 -0800
Subject: Re: Missouri House adopts new dress code for women
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 02:27 UTC

On 1/12/2023 5:23 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>      I think this is a hoot. Elected officials need a dress code? What
> would they wear if there was no dress code? Would they run wild in the
> streets? Covering your arms is a sign of respect? Who knew? I always
> thought it was some sort of sign of respect when a woman took her
> clothes off in front of me.
>
> "Missouri House adopts new dress code for women"
>
> "Many Democrat lawmakers, including Rep. Peter Merideth (D-St. Louis),
> weighed in with strong opposition.
>
> “Yep, the caucus that lost their minds over the suggestion that they
> should wear masks during a pandemic to respect the safety of others is
> now spending its time focusing on the fine details of what women have to
> wear (specifically how to cover their arms) to show respect here,” said
> Merideth via Twitter on Wednesday.
>
> The men’s dress code did not change from the previous legislative
> session, nor was the debated Wednesday. According to the current
> resolution, “proper attire for gentlemen shall be business attire,
> including coat, tie, dress trousers, and dress shoes or boots.”"
>
> https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/missouri-house-adopts-new-dress-code-for-women/
>
> TB

They don't care about their conduct but they care about what they're
wearing. Ya, that makes sense.

Re: Missouri House adopts new dress code for women

<c84wL.301398$iU59.235988@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17662&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17662

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 19:23:24 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:23 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 1/12/2023 5:23 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>>       I think this is a hoot. Elected officials need a dress code?
>> What would they wear if there was no dress code? Would they run wild
>> in the streets? Covering your arms is a sign of respect? Who knew? I
>> always thought it was some sort of sign of respect when a woman took
>> her clothes off in front of me.
>>
>> "Missouri House adopts new dress code for women"
>>
>> "Many Democrat lawmakers, including Rep. Peter Merideth (D-St. Louis),
>> weighed in with strong opposition.
>>
>> “Yep, the caucus that lost their minds over the suggestion that they
>> should wear masks during a pandemic to respect the safety of others is
>> now spending its time focusing on the fine details of what women have
>> to wear (specifically how to cover their arms) to show respect here,”
>> said Merideth via Twitter on Wednesday.
>>
>> The men’s dress code did not change from the previous legislative
>> session, nor was the debated Wednesday. According to the current
>> resolution, “proper attire for gentlemen shall be business attire,
>> including coat, tie, dress trousers, and dress shoes or boots.”"
>>
>> https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/missouri-house-adopts-new-dress-code-for-women/
>>

>> TB
>
> They don't care about their conduct but they care about what they're
> wearing. Ya, that makes sense.
Sounds like there full of Trump.

--
Frank Howell