Mediocrity finds safety in standardization. -- Frederick Crane

interests / alt.politics / Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

SubjectAuthor
* Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Bradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?David Hartung
|+* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Bradley K. Sherman
||+* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?NoBody
|||`- Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Bradley K. Sherman
||`- Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Blue Lives Matter
|`* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Rudy Canoza
| `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?David Hartung
|  `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Rudy Canoza
|   `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?David Hartung
|    +* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Bradley K. Sherman
|    |`* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Blue Lives Matter
|    | `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Bradley K. Sherman
|    |  `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Blue Lives Matter
|    |   `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Bradley K. Sherman
|    |    `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Blue Lives Matter
|    |     `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?David Hartung
|    |      `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Blue Lives Matter
|    |       `* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Bradley K. Sherman
|    |        +* Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?David Hartung
|    |        |+- Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Siri Cruise
|    |        |`- Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Rudy Canoza
|    |        `- Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Blue Lives Matter
|    `- Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?Rudy Canoza
`- Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?NoBody

1
Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<t1n217$jb$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17356&group=alt.politics#17356

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?
Date: 26 Mar 2022 12:47:35 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:47 UTC

| Virginia Thomas, a conservative activist married to Supreme
| Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly pressed White
| House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to pursue unrelenting
| efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in a
| series of urgent text exchanges in the critical weeks after
| the vote, according to copies of the messages obtained by
| The Washington Post and CBS News.
|
| The messages -- 29 in all -- reveal an extraordinary
| pipeline between Virginia Thomas, who goes by Ginni, and
| President Donald Trump's top aide during a period when
| Trump and his allies were vowing to go to the Supreme Court
| in an effort to negate the election results.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/>

--bks

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<iNqdnW3yxsIFjqL_nZ2dnUU7-UGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17357&group=alt.politics#17357

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:22:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:22 UTC

On 3/26/22 07:47, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Virginia Thomas, a conservative activist married to Supreme
> | Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly pressed White
> | House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to pursue unrelenting
> | efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in a
> | series of urgent text exchanges in the critical weeks after
> | the vote, according to copies of the messages obtained by
> | The Washington Post and CBS News.
> |
> | The messages -- 29 in all -- reveal an extraordinary
> | pipeline between Virginia Thomas, who goes by Ginni, and
> | President Donald Trump's top aide during a period when
> | Trump and his allies were vowing to go to the Supreme Court
> | in an effort to negate the election results.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/>

Post the text of the messages so that we may judge for ourselves what
was said.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<t1n480$8jn$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17358&group=alt.politics#17358

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:25:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:25 UTC

David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 3/26/22 07:47, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> |
>> | Virginia Thomas, a conservative activist married to Supreme
>> | Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly pressed White
>> | House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to pursue unrelenting
>> | efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in a
>> | series of urgent text exchanges in the critical weeks after
>> | the vote, according to copies of the messages obtained by
>> | The Washington Post and CBS News.
>> |
>> | The messages -- 29 in all -- reveal an extraordinary
>> | pipeline between Virginia Thomas, who goes by Ginni, and
>> | President Donald Trump's top aide during a period when
>> | Trump and his allies were vowing to go to the Supreme Court
>> | in an effort to negate the election results.
>>
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/>
>
>Post the text of the messages so that we may judge for ourselves what
>was said.

Do your own homework, David. Thomas must resign.

--bks

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<oEE%J.178788$4JN7.108993@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17359&group=alt.politics#17359

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 06:35:14 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:35 UTC

On 3/26/2022 6:22 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 3/26/22 07:47, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>   | Virginia Thomas, a conservative activist married to Supreme
>>   | Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly pressed White
>>   | House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to pursue unrelenting
>>   | efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in a
>>   | series of urgent text exchanges in the critical weeks after
>>   | the vote, according to copies of the messages obtained by
>>   | The Washington Post and CBS News.
>>   | The messages -- 29 in all -- reveal an extraordinary
>>   | pipeline between Virginia Thomas, who goes by Ginni, and
>>   | President Donald Trump's top aide during a period when
>>   | Trump and his allies were vowing to go to the Supreme Court
>>   | in an effort to negate the election results.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/>
>>

> Post the text of the messages so that we may judge for ourselves what was said.

The content of some of the fat slag's posts to Meadows has been published.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/

The fact she was texting him *at all*, advocating illegal actions to overturn
the election, and that the bumbling incompetent fool Clarence ended up ruling on
the Select Committee's request for Trump's records — *including* texts to and
from Meadows — means the bumbling incompetent Thomas has a conflict of interest.
He has to resign or be removed.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<06WdnT5BYeoQhqL_nZ2dnUU7-X_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17360&group=alt.politics#17360

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:56:27 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:56 UTC

On 3/26/22 08:35, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 6:22 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 3/26/22 07:47, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>>   | Virginia Thomas, a conservative activist married to Supreme
>>>   | Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly pressed White
>>>   | House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to pursue unrelenting
>>>   | efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in a
>>>   | series of urgent text exchanges in the critical weeks after
>>>   | the vote, according to copies of the messages obtained by
>>>   | The Washington Post and CBS News.
>>>   | The messages -- 29 in all -- reveal an extraordinary
>>>   | pipeline between Virginia Thomas, who goes by Ginni, and
>>>   | President Donald Trump's top aide during a period when
>>>   | Trump and his allies were vowing to go to the Supreme Court
>>>   | in an effort to negate the election results.
>>>   | ...
>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/ " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/>
>>>

>> Post the text of the messages so that we may judge for ourselves what
>> was said.
>
> The content of some of the fat slag's posts to Meadows has been published.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/

None of the texts cites in the Post article are an attempt to overturn
any election.

> The fact she was texting him *at all*, advocating illegal actions to
> overturn the election, and that the bumbling incompetent fool Clarence
> ended up ruling on the Select Committee's request for Trump's records —
> *including* texts to and from Meadows — means the bumbling incompetent
> Thomas has a conflict of interest.  He has to resign or be removed.

Exactly what "illegal" action was she advocating?

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<4f7u3h5us16aj7ms2k09vdteq4e6caqk1h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17361&group=alt.politics#17361

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:06:48 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:06 UTC

On 26 Mar 2022 12:47:35 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Virginia Thomas, a conservative activist married to Supreme
> | Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly pressed White
> | House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to pursue unrelenting
> | efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in a
> | series of urgent text exchanges in the critical weeks after
> | the vote, according to copies of the messages obtained by
> | The Washington Post and CBS News.
> |
> | The messages -- 29 in all -- reveal an extraordinary
> | pipeline between Virginia Thomas, who goes by Ginni, and
> | President Donald Trump's top aide during a period when
> | Trump and his allies were vowing to go to the Supreme Court
> | in an effort to negate the election results.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/>
>
> --bks

More propaganda pushed by the media and commie Bradley.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<rg7u3h1jmlnflcitgjo8em1f0iv45js1f3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17362&group=alt.politics#17362

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:08:31 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:08 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:25:20 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/>
>>
>>Post the text of the messages so that we may judge for ourselves what
>>was said.
>
>Do your own homework, David. Thomas must resign.
>
> --bks

No, it's a legitimate quesiton. YOU made the charge by posting the
story, now support it. Failure to respond is admission that you are
nothing than a propagandist.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<t1n72k$1oo$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17363&group=alt.politics#17363

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:13:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:13 UTC

Money quote from compromised SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas:
"You can cavalierly talk about doing this or doing that.
At some point the institution is going to be compromised."

Too late, pal, you compromised it when you did not recuse
from the SCOTUS case which resulted in your wife's texts
being released. Thomas must resign.

--bks

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<ulF%J.122995$dln7.85440@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17364&group=alt.politics#17364

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 07:23:21 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:23 UTC

On 3/26/2022 6:56 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 3/26/22 08:35, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>>>

>>> Post the text of the messages so that we may judge for ourselves what was said.
>>
>> The content of some of the fat slag's posts to Meadows has been published.
>>
>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/
>

> None of the texts cites in the Post article are an attempt to overturn any
> election.

That's a lie. The *entire* barrage of texts was an attempt to overturn the
election, and bumbling incompetent Clarence ruled on Jan 06 related cases.

He must resign, and his wife must go to prison.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<hn8u3h90n1k3lm3l8s7vgi3s4f7ior12ep@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17365&group=alt.politics#17365

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:28:45 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:28 UTC

Sherman) wrote:

>David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/>
>>
>>Post the text of the messages so that we may judge for ourselves what
>>was said.
>
>Do your own homework, David. Thomas must resign.
>
> --bks

<LOL> Nonsense..

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<-rWdnVpS1oTfuKL_nZ2dnUU7-LWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17366&group=alt.politics#17366

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:37:53 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:37 UTC

On 3/26/22 09:23, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 6:56 AM, David Hartung wrote:

>>> The content of some of the fat slag's posts to Meadows has been
>>> published.
>>>
>>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/24/virginia-thomas-mark-meadows-texts/
>>

>> None of the texts cites in the Post article are an attempt to overturn
>> any election.
>
> That's a lie.

No, it is truth. It is you and the Democrats who are lying.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<t1na69$jk7$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17368&group=alt.politics#17368

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:06:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:06 UTC

| ADAM WHITE, a prominent conservative legal fellow at AEI,
| "said that, in general, previous criticisms of Ginni
| Thomas's political work, as well as calls for the justice
| to recuse himself from participating in cases, were
| overstated and unfair," write WaPo's Robert Barnes and Ann
| Marimow. "But, he said, the recent disclosures are
| 'somewhat different because they pertain to a specific
| course of events that did give rise to Supreme Court
| litigation. This does raise real questions about the need
| for Justice Thomas to recuse from future cases related to
| the Jan. 6 insurrection.'"
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2022/03/26/the-ginni-thomas-story-grows-larger-00020662>

--bks

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<h3bu3hlsq8nf8bfr50f7hi59mkmlg0qj7l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17369&group=alt.politics#17369

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:08:58 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:08 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:06:50 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

> | ADAM WHITE, a prominent conservative legal fellow at AEI,
> | "said that, in general, previous criticisms of Ginni
> | Thomas's political work, as well as calls for the justice
> | to recuse himself from participating in cases, were
> | overstated and unfair," write WaPo's Robert Barnes and Ann
> | Marimow. "But, he said, the recent disclosures are
> | 'somewhat different because they pertain to a specific
> | course of events that did give rise to Supreme Court
> | litigation. This does raise real questions about the need
> | for Justice Thomas to recuse from future cases related to
> | the Jan. 6 insurrection.'"
><https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2022/03/26/the-ginni-thomas-story-grows-larger-00020662>
>
> --bks

I wonder if he can define "woman."

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<t1nau8$ns7$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17371&group=alt.politics#17371

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:19:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:19 UTC

Blue Girl wrote:
>I wonder if he can define "woman."

What's your definition, Blue Girl? We all need a good laugh.

--bks

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<tsbu3hpgqqfqfarkfuspqvs4r5e2it04vs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17373&group=alt.politics#17373

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:24:38 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:24 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:19:36 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Blue Girl wrote:
>>I wonder if he can define "woman."
>
>What's your definition, Blue Girl? We all need a good laugh.
>
> --bks

That's easy.. an adult female person

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<t1nfn8$1a1$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17374&group=alt.politics#17374

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:41:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:41 UTC

Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:19:36 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:
>
>>Blue Girl wrote:
>>>I wonder if he can define "woman."
>>
>>What's your definition, Blue Girl? We all need a good laugh.
>
>That's easy.. an adult female person

Har! That's risible. Given "person" P, how do you know
if P is "adult", and how do you know if P is "female"?

--bks

Blue Girl is going to fail on this big time.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<cmgu3ht20g4a7kh0ogd53u3aramrn4qbar@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17376&group=alt.politics#17376

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:49:24 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:49 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:41:12 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>>On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:19:36 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>>Sherman) wrote:

>>>What's your definition, Blue Girl? We all need a good laugh.
>>
>>That's easy.. an adult female person
>
>Har! That's risible. Given "person" P, how do you know
>if P is "adult", and how do you know if P is "female"?
>
> --bks
>
>Blue Girl is going to fail on this big time.

Adult = someone who is at least 18 years old.

Female = someone who has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs or
ova.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<WLadnTR4jc2t06L_nZ2dnUU7-aGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17378&group=alt.politics#17378

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:32:32 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:32 UTC

On 3/26/22 11:49, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:41:12 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>
>> Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>> That's easy.. an adult female person
>>
>> Har! That's risible. Given "person" P, how do you know
>> if P is "adult", and how do you know if P is "female"?
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> Blue Girl is going to fail on this big time.
>
> Adult = someone who is at least 18 years old.
>
> Female = someone who has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs or
> ova.

You do realize that nothing you say will be acceptable in Bradley's eyes.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<1lju3hls5bul1t936rtm8826o7rq8u55ae@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17379&group=alt.politics#17379

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:34:44 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:34 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:32:32 -0500, David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/26/22 11:49, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:41:12 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>> Sherman) wrote:

>>> Har! That's risible. Given "person" P, how do you know
>>> if P is "adult", and how do you know if P is "female"?
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>
>>> Blue Girl is going to fail on this big time.
>>
>> Adult = someone who is at least 18 years old.
>>
>> Female = someone who has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs or
>> ova.
>
>You do realize that nothing you say will be acceptable in Bradley's eyes.

I know. I just like jerking him around.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<t1pl0p$t5n$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17443&group=alt.politics#17443

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 12:23:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 12:23 UTC

Eastman clerked for Thomas in the 90's:

| Ginni Thomas' unfettered access to Donald Trump's chief of
| staff -- and potentially others in his West Wing -- raises
| new questions about another figure at the center of Trump's
| gambit to subvert the 2020 election: attorney John Eastman.
|
| Eastman spent the final weeks of Trump's presidency driving
| a strategy to pressure then-Vice President Mike Pence to
| stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's victory, a plan
| that relied on legal theories so extreme the Jan. 6 select
| committee says they could amount to criminal conspiracy and
| fraud.
|
| The select committee has evidence that when a top Pence
| aide challenged Eastman's plan on Jan. 4, 2021, Eastman
| initially told him he believed two Supreme Court justices
| would back him up. One of them was Ginni Thomas' husband,
| Justice Clarence Thomas.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/26/ginni-thomas-west-wing-trump-john-eastman-00020675>

--bks

Thomas *must* resign.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<Mq-dnYU1ZKuU_d3_nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17444&group=alt.politics#17444

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 08:00:57 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 13:00 UTC

On 3/27/22 07:23, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> Eastman clerked for Thomas in the 90's:
> |
> | Ginni Thomas' unfettered access to Donald Trump's chief of
> | staff -- and potentially others in his West Wing -- raises
> | new questions about another figure at the center of Trump's
> | gambit to subvert the 2020 election: attorney John Eastman.
> |
> | Eastman spent the final weeks of Trump's presidency driving
> | a strategy to pressure then-Vice President Mike Pence to
> | stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's victory, a plan
> | that relied on legal theories so extreme the Jan. 6 select
> | committee says they could amount to criminal conspiracy and
> | fraud.
> |
> | The select committee has evidence that when a top Pence
> | aide challenged Eastman's plan on Jan. 4, 2021, Eastman
> | initially told him he believed two Supreme Court justices
> | would back him up. One of them was Ginni Thomas' husband,
> | Justice Clarence Thomas.
> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/26/ginni-thomas-west-wing-trump-john-eastman-00020675>
>
> --bks
>
> Thomas *must* resign.

Absolutely not.

The left is lying.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<chine.bleu-00E33B.06335627032022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17447&group=alt.politics#17447

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 06:34:06 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 13:34 UTC

In article <Mq-dnYU1ZKuU_d3_nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> The left is lying.

Because you are a great nobleman, you think you are a great
genius. Nobility, fortune, rank, position! How proud they make a
man feel! What have you done to deserve such advantages? Put
yourself to the trouble of being born--nothing more!

In an earlier time these were words of revolution at the casual
injustice to Figaro. You hear them and not only do you proclaim
the count the hero, but you also scream that you want to join the
rape of Susanna.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<u6u04h5nuqhrg38au222kp95tr315dgd30@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17448&group=alt.politics#17448

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 10:47:02 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 14:47 UTC

On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 12:23:53 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Eastman clerked for Thomas in the 90's:
> |
> | Ginni Thomas' unfettered access to Donald Trump's chief of
> | staff -- and potentially others in his West Wing -- raises
> | new questions about another figure at the center of Trump's
> | gambit to subvert the 2020 election: attorney John Eastman.
> |
> | Eastman spent the final weeks of Trump's presidency driving
> | a strategy to pressure then-Vice President Mike Pence to
> | stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's victory, a plan
> | that relied on legal theories so extreme the Jan. 6 select
> | committee says they could amount to criminal conspiracy and
> | fraud.
> |
> | The select committee has evidence that when a top Pence
> | aide challenged Eastman's plan on Jan. 4, 2021, Eastman
> | initially told him he believed two Supreme Court justices
> | would back him up. One of them was Ginni Thomas' husband,
> | Justice Clarence Thomas.
><https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/26/ginni-thomas-west-wing-trump-john-eastman-00020675>
>
> --bks
>
>Thomas *must* resign.

<LOL>

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<WFD1K.71545$4T.24735@fx24.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17772&group=alt.politics#17772

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 07:06:46 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 14:06 UTC

On 3/26/2022 7:37 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 3/26/22 09:23, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> None of the texts cites in the Post article are an attempt to overturn any
>>> election.
>>
>> That's a lie.
>
> No, it is truth.

No, it's a lie.

"Do not concede. It takes time for the army who is gathering for his back."

"Just forwarded to yr gmail an email I sent Jared this am. Sidney Powell &
improved coordination now will help the cavalry come and Fraud exposed and
America saved."

"Mark (don’t want to wake you)… “Sounds like Sidney and her team are getting
inundated with evidence of fraud. Make a plan. Release the Kraken and save us
from the left taking America down."

Meadows and Trump were working furiously — *criminally* — to overturn the
election. The fat slag was encouraging them in their criminal endeavor.

This is settled.

Re: Will Clarence Thomas Resign?

<iHD1K.71546$4T.5529@fx24.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17773&group=alt.politics#17773

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 07:08:16 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 14:08 UTC

On 3/27/2022 6:00 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 3/27/22 07:23, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> Eastman clerked for Thomas in the 90's:
>>   | Ginni Thomas' unfettered access to Donald Trump's chief of
>>   | staff -- and potentially others in his West Wing -- raises
>>   | new questions about another figure at the center of Trump's
>>   | gambit to subvert the 2020 election: attorney John Eastman.
>>   | Eastman spent the final weeks of Trump's presidency driving
>>   | a strategy to pressure then-Vice President Mike Pence to
>>   | stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's victory, a plan
>>   | that relied on legal theories so extreme the Jan. 6 select
>>   | committee says they could amount to criminal conspiracy and
>>   | fraud.
>>   | The select committee has evidence that when a top Pence
>>   | aide challenged Eastman's plan on Jan. 4, 2021, Eastman
>>   | initially told him he believed two Supreme Court justices
>>   | would back him up. One of them was Ginni Thomas' husband,
>>   | Justice Clarence Thomas.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/26/ginni-thomas-west-wing-trump-john-eastman-00020675>
>>

>>      --bks
>>
>> Thomas *must* resign.
>
> Absolutely not.

Absolutely he must. He knowingly broke the law.