From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Bottom 1% == Top 1%, If You're Republican
Date: 1 Apr 2022 18:33:07 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 18:33 UTC

| For years, Herschel Walker has told the same inspiring
| story: that he graduated in the top 1% of his class at the
| University of Georgia. He's told the story, according to a
| review of his speeches by CNN's KFile, during motivational
| speeches over the years and as recently as 2017. The only
| problem: it's not true.
|
| Walker, who is a candidate in the Republican primary race
| for US Senate in Georgia, acknowledged in December that he
| did not graduate from Georgia after the Atlanta-Journal
| Constitution first reported that the false claim was listed
| on his campaign website.
<https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/01/politics/kfile-herschel-walker-overstated-academic-achievements/index.html>

--bks

Re: Bottom 1% == Top 1%, If You're Republican

<t27idq$im2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17775&group=alt.politics#17775

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Bottom 1% == Top 1%, If You're Republican
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 14:05:26 -0500
 by: Ken - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 19:05 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | For years, Herschel Walker has told the same inspiring
> | story: that he graduated in the top 1% of his class at the
> | University of Georgia. He's told the story, according to a
> | review of his speeches by CNN's KFile, during motivational
> | speeches over the years and as recently as 2017. The only
> | problem: it's not true.
> |
> | Walker, who is a candidate in the Republican primary race
> | for US Senate in Georgia, acknowledged in December that he
> | did not graduate from Georgia after the Atlanta-Journal
> | Constitution first reported that the false claim was listed
> | on his campaign website.
> <https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/01/politics/kfile-herschel-walker-overstated-academic-achievements/index.html>
>
> --bks

So he is just like Biden except he is black and has done a lot less
damage to the country. Also, I don't know of any time that he called
someone a racist. Would you like a list of lies Biden has told??