Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Yep
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:03:40 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 21:03 UTC

The year is 2033. Elon Musk is no longer one of the richest people in
the world, having haemorrhaged away his fortune trying to make Twitter
profitable. Which, alas, hasn’t worked out too well: only 420 people
are left on the platform. Everyone else was banned for not laughing at
Musk’s increasingly desperate jokes.

C'mon man. Here's the deal. Dump Twaddle and get back to literally
efficacious things like rockets and Starlink and stuff. I'm not joking.

--
bill

Re: Yep

<k_WcnXOiIYbraEz-nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17823&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17823

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 19:37:26 -0800
Subject: Re: Yep
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 03:37 UTC

On 1/25/2023 1:03 PM, bfh wrote:
> The year is 2033. Elon Musk is no longer one of the richest people in
> the world, having haemorrhaged away his fortune trying to make Twitter
> profitable. Which, alas, hasn’t worked out too well: only 420 people are
> left on the platform. Everyone else was banned for not laughing at
> Musk’s increasingly desperate jokes.
>
> C'mon man. Here's the deal. Dump Twaddle and get back to literally
> efficacious things like rockets and Starlink and stuff. I'm not joking.

How can we dump the orange goon when you keep hitting us with this crap?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/01/marjorie-taylor-greenes-desperate-plan-to-be-trumps-veep.html

Re: Yep

<hxnAL.438412$iS99.63115@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17824&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17824

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 23:42:53 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 04:42 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 1/25/2023 1:03 PM, bfh wrote:
>> The year is 2033. Elon Musk is no longer one of the richest people
>> in the world, having haemorrhaged away his fortune trying to make
>> Twitter profitable. Which, alas, hasn’t worked out too well: only
>> 420 people are left on the platform. Everyone else was banned for
>> not laughing at Musk’s increasingly desperate jokes.
>>
>> C'mon man. Here's the deal. Dump Twaddle and get back to literally
>> efficacious things like rockets and Starlink and stuff. I'm not joking.
>>

> How can we dump the orange goon when you keep hitting us with this crap?
>
> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/01/marjorie-taylor-greenes-desperate-plan-to-be-trumps-veep.html

Hey. I have nothing to do with her. She's a House rep, and I'm not in
her gerrymander. You need get your spaghetti gun boresighted.

--
bill