Do something unusual today. Pay a bill.

interests / alt.politics / Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To Ukraine

SubjectAuthor
* We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To UkraineUbiquitous
+* Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To UkraineSiri Cruise
|+- Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To UkraineJesus Guns Babies
|+- Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To UkraineJesus Guns Babies
|`- Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To UkraineJesus Guns Babies
+- Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Wise To Not Start WW3 By Giving MiG-29 FigUbiquitous
+- Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To UkraineGateway Pundit
[...]

Pages:12
Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To Ukraine

<t2c4ou$3h4tf$86@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17836&group=alt.politics#17836

Followup: alt.tv.pol-incorrect
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To Ukraine
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 12:43:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 12:43 UTC

>The Biden administration's objections to the transfer of MiG-29s from
>Poland to Ukraine have been perplexing to many commentators and
>analysts, as have their purported explanations.

Most rightists are unaware that Biden can't give Ukraine any MIGs because the
USA doesn't inventory them. Maybe they should ask Poland for them.

Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To Ukraine

<t2f2pc$3ivp5$269@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17897&group=alt.politics#17897

Followup: alt.tv.pol-incorrect
From: hof...@localhost.com (Gateway Pundit)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:27:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gateway Pundit - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:27 UTC

>The Biden administration's objections to the transfer of MiG-29s from
>Poland to Ukraine have been perplexing to many commentators and
>analysts, as have their purported explanations.

Most rightists are unaware that Biden can't give Ukraine any MIGs because the
USA doesn't inventory them. Maybe they should ask Poland for them.

Re: We Might Know Why Joe Biden Is So Afraid To Give MiG-29 Fighters To Ukraine

<t2f2qe$f01$22@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17898&group=alt.politics#17898

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: rickylow...@gmail.com (Jesus Guns Babies)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:28:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jesus Guns Babies - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:28 UTC

>In article <e4CdndZLwtLy2a3_nZ2dnUU7-Y_NnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> experts who believe these MiG-29 aircraft could make a difference in
>
>How do they get to Ukraine?

Biden's too busy raising gas prices on Red Staters, driving them to suicide.