interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

SubjectAuthor
* De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
+- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!George.Anthony
+* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!Technobarbarian
|`* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
| `* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!film...@gmail.com
|  +* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
|  |`* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!film...@gmail.com
|  | `- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
|  `- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!Mike Van Pelt
+* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!Technobarbarian
|+* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
||+* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
|||`- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
||`- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!George.Anthony
|`- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!George.Anthony
`* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!Frank Howell
 +- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!George.Anthony
 +- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!Technobarbarian
 `* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!Technobarbarian
  +- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!George Antphony
  `* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!Frank Howell
   +* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
   |+- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!George.Anthony
   |`* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!kmiller
   | `- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!bfh
   `* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!Mike Van Pelt
    `* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!kmiller
     `* Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!George.Anthony
      `- Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!George Antphony

Pages:12
De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<8cdDL.320367$t5W7.143213@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17957&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17957

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:24:52 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:24 UTC

“Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html

but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist redneck
cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15 assault rifle
when it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some liberals? How're they
going to explain not shooting it down over Montana where even if it
falls on somebody, the few people who're there don't matter much. The
calculus of this decision is literally outrageous and everything
should be on the table and somebody should be held accountable at the
end of the day going forward.

Tattoo II

--
bill

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<trjp0s$1itfi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17958&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17958

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:58:20 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:uHKxqsVcDYTim/RVLn3wgVueBm0=
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:58 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> “Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
> official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
> physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
> homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
> civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
> significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
> assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
> assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
> sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
> damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”

Not to mention they keep what they have on Biden under wraps for a while
longer. I swear they must have pictures of “Dr” Jill in bed with Trump.

--
“If you love me I will always be in your heart. If you hate me I will
always be in your mind.” - Donald ‘William Shakespeare’ Trump

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<e181627d-fb8f-4263-a69e-5a35d95d4f37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17961&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17961

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:17:44 -0800 (PST)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 03:17 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:24:56 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
> “Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
> official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
> physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
> homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
> civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
> significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
> assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
> assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
> sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
> damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html
>
> but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
> Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist redneck
> cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15 assault rifle
> when it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some liberals? How're they
> going to explain not shooting it down over Montana where even if it
> falls on somebody, the few people who're there don't matter much. The
> calculus of this decision is literally outrageous and everything
> should be on the table and somebody should be held accountable at the
> end of the day going forward.
>
> Tattoo II
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

lol Or maybe this is no big deal and we should treat it like it's no big deal. Sometimes, doing nuthin' is the best thing you can do. Even it is super high tech spy equipment we're certainly not shy about sending our spy equipment over other countries.

TB

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<S5lDL.579256$iS99.445881@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17963&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17963

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:24:17 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 04:24 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:24:56 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>> ------------------------------------------------------- “Why
>> not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
>> official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a
>> threat, a physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United
>> States in the US homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it
>> pose a threat to civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does
>> not. Does it pose a significantly enhanced threat on the
>> intelligence side? Our best assessment right now is that it does
>> not. So given that profile, we assess the risk of downing it,
>> even if the probability is low in a sparsely populated area of
>> the debris falling and hurting someone or damaging property, that
>> it wasn’t worth it.”
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html

but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
>> Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist
>> redneck cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15
>> assault rifle when it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some
>> liberals? How're they going to explain not shooting it down over
>> Montana where even if it falls on somebody, the few people who're
>> there don't matter much. The calculus of this decision is
>> literally outrageous and everything should be on the table and
>> somebody should be held accountable at the end of the day going
>> forward.
>>
>> Tattoo II
>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> lol Or maybe this is no big deal and we should treat it like it's
> no big deal. Sometimes, doing nuthin' is the best thing you can do.

They did do something, though - Blinky canceled his trip to China. I
allege that I don't think I know if that's a good or bad response.

--
bill

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<d667f37d-ba3a-43f7-8168-eefde3002244n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17964&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17964

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 20:46:20 -0800 (PST)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 04:46 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:24:22 PM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> > On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:24:56 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
> >> ------------------------------------------------------- “Why
> >> not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,†the
> >> official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a
> >> threat, a physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United
> >> States in the US homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it
> >> pose a threat to civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does
> >> not. Does it pose a significantly enhanced threat on the
> >> intelligence side? Our best assessment right now is that it does
> >> not. So given that profile, we assess the risk of downing it,
> >> even if the probability is low in a sparsely populated area of
> >> the debris falling and hurting someone or damaging property, that
> >> it wasn’t worth it.â€
> >> --------------------------------------------------------
> >> https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html
> >>

> but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
> >> Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist
> >> redneck cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15
> >> assault rifle when it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some
> >> liberals? How're they going to explain not shooting it down over
> >> Montana where even if it falls on somebody, the few people who're
> >> there don't matter much. The calculus of this decision is
> >> literally outrageous and everything should be on the table and
> >> somebody should be held accountable at the end of the day going
> >> forward.
> >>
> >> Tattoo II
> >>
> >> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > lol Or maybe this is no big deal and we should treat it like it's
> > no big deal. Sometimes, doing nuthin' is the best thing you can do.
> They did do something, though - Blinky canceled his trip to China. I
> allege that I don't think I know if that's a good or bad response.
> > Even it is super high tech spy equipment we're certainly not shy
> > about sending our spy equipment over other countries.
> >
> > TB
> >
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

It sort of reminds me of the Trojan Horse.... What's the elevation of the balloon? If it's less than about 20,000 ft, it ought to be popped, just so we can see what's inside it.... Hope that popping it, doesn't let a bunch of the latest Covid bacteria loose!

Commando Cody "Sky Marshal of the Universe", Jr.

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<EXlDL.692965$9sn9.326211@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17967&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17967

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 00:21:39 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 05:21 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:24:22 PM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead

>>> lol Or maybe this is no big deal and we should treat it like
>>> it's no big deal. Sometimes, doing nuthin' is the best thing
>>> you can do.
>> They did do something, though - Blinky canceled his trip to
>> China. I allege that I don't think I know if that's a good or bad
>> response.
>>> Even it is super high tech spy equipment we're certainly not
>>> shy about sending our spy equipment over other countries.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> It sort of reminds me of the Trojan Horse.... What's the elevation
> of the balloon? If it's less than about 20,000 ft, it ought to be
> popped, just so we can see what's inside it.... Hope that popping
> it, doesn't let a bunch of the latest Covid bacteria loose!

Last I heard, it was at about 60,000 ft.

--
bill

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<58ab87ab-317b-40b1-978c-e5e396821466n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17971&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17971

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:30:24 -0800 (PST)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 09:30 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 9:21:45 PM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>>>

> but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead

> >> They did do something, though - Blinky canceled his trip to
> >> China. I allege that I don't think I know if that's a good or bad
> >> response.

> >> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > It sort of reminds me of the Trojan Horse.... What's the elevation
> > of the balloon? If it's less than about 20,000 ft, it ought to be
> > popped, just so we can see what's inside it.... Hope that popping
> > it, doesn't let a bunch of the latest Covid bacteria loose!
> Last I heard, it was at about 60,000 ft.
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Sounds like they're trying to accurately map global wind currents, probably to determine just how well their Covid Cooties will spread out trough the sky upon release? I've heard those Chinese are sneaky scudders....

Dr. Fu Man Chu Jr.

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<ZUpDL.394262$gGD7.367708@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17972&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17972

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 04:51:53 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 09:51 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 9:21:45 PM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>> film...@gmail.com wrote:

but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead

>>> It sort of reminds me of the Trojan Horse.... What's the
>>> elevation of the balloon? If it's less than about 20,000 ft, it
>>> ought to be popped, just so we can see what's inside it....
>>> Hope that popping it, doesn't let a bunch of the latest Covid
>>> bacteria loose!
>> Last I heard, it was at about 60,000 ft. -- bill Theory don't
>> mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Sounds like they're trying to accurately map global wind currents,
> probably to determine just how well their Covid Cooties will spread
> out trough the sky upon release? I've heard those Chinese are
> sneaky scudders....
>
> Dr. Fu Man Chu Jr.

Inscrutable, too, Chu.

--
bill

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<a472063b-738f-4695-8491-abeb5edaa902n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17979&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17979

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 08:41:28 -0800 (PST)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 16:41 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:24:56 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
> “Why not shoot it down?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument

"The law of the instrument, law of the hammer,[1] Maslow's hammer (or gavel), or golden hammer[a] is a cognitive bias that involves an over-reliance on a familiar tool. Abraham Maslow wrote in 1966, "If the only tool you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat everything as if it were a nail."[2]

The concept is attributed both to Maslow[3] and to Abraham Kaplan,[4][5] although the hammer and nail line may not be original to either of them.

History
The English expression "a Birmingham screwdriver", meaning a hammer, refers to the practice of using the one tool for all purposes, and predates both Kaplan and Maslow by at least a century.[6]

In 1868, a London periodical, Once a Week, contained this observation: "Give a boy a hammer and chisel; show him how to use them; at once he begins to hack the doorposts, to take off the corners of shutter and window frames, until you teach him a better use for them, and how to keep his activity within bounds."[7]"
[snip]

In this country guns are a one size fits all solution to many problems. Hey, if you don't like it, why not shoot it up? We see the results of this sort of thinking in our headlines every day.

TB

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<PMwDL.588437$iU59.480983@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17980&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17980

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 12:41:02 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 17:41 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:24:56 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>> ------------------------------------------------------- “Why
>> not shoot it down?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument
>
> "The law of the instrument, law of the hammer,[1] Maslow's hammer
> (or gavel), or golden hammer[a] is a cognitive bias that involves
> an over-reliance on a familiar tool. Abraham Maslow wrote in 1966,
> "If the only tool you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat
> everything as if it were a nail."[2]
>
> The concept is attributed both to Maslow[3] and to Abraham
> Kaplan,[4][5] although the hammer and nail line may not be original
> to either of them.
>
> History The English expression "a Birmingham screwdriver", meaning
> a hammer, refers to the practice of using the one tool for all
> purposes, and predates both Kaplan and Maslow by at least a
> century.[6]
>
> In 1868, a London periodical, Once a Week, contained this
> observation: "Give a boy a hammer and chisel; show him how to use
> them; at once he begins to hack the doorposts, to take off the
> corners of shutter and window frames, until you teach him a better
> use for them, and how to keep his activity within bounds."[7]"
> [snip]
>
> In this country guns are a one size fits all solution to many
> problems. Hey, if you don't like it, why not shoot it up? We see
> the results of this sort of thinking in our headlines every day.

Even Biden wanted to shoot it down - until the guys with the guns
talked him out of it.
But he's "gonna take care of it".
A source familiar with the situation told CBS News that, when briefed
on Wednesday, Mr. Biden had initially wanted to shoot down the
balloon. But as he sought military options from Defense Secretary
Lloyd Austin, Milley and others, they advised against such action
because of the risk to people on the ground.
On Saturday morning, when Biden was asked about the balloon, he told
reporters "we're gonna take care of it."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese-spy-balloon-montana-flight-tracking/

--
bill

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<jKyDL.51779$wfQc.8094@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17981&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17981

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 14:54:55 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 19:54 UTC

bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:24:56 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>>> ------------------------------------------------------- “Why
>>> not shoot it down?
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument
>>
>> "The law of the instrument, law of the hammer,[1] Maslow's hammer
>> (or gavel), or golden hammer[a] is a cognitive bias that involves
>> an over-reliance on a familiar tool. Abraham Maslow wrote in 1966,
>> "If the only tool you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat
>> everything as if it were a nail."[2]
>>
>> The concept is attributed both to Maslow[3] and to Abraham
>> Kaplan,[4][5] although the hammer and nail line may not be original
>> to either of them.
>>
>> History The English expression "a Birmingham screwdriver", meaning
>> a hammer, refers to the practice of using the one tool for all
>> purposes, and predates both Kaplan and Maslow by at least a
>> century.[6]
>>
>> In 1868, a London periodical, Once a Week, contained this
>> observation: "Give a boy a hammer and chisel; show him how to use
>> them; at once he begins to hack the doorposts, to take off the
>> corners of shutter and window frames, until you teach him a better
>> use for them, and how to keep his activity within bounds."[7]" [snip]
>>
>> In this country guns are a one size fits all solution to many
>> problems. Hey, if you don't like it, why not shoot it up? We see
>> the results of this sort of thinking in our headlines every day.
>
> Even Biden wanted to shoot it down - until the guys with the guns
> talked him out of it.
> But he's "gonna take care of it".
> A source familiar with the situation told CBS News that, when briefed
> on Wednesday, Mr. Biden had initially wanted to shoot down the
> balloon. But as he sought military options from Defense Secretary
> Lloyd Austin, Milley and others, they advised against such action
> because of the risk to people on the ground.
> On Saturday morning, when Biden was asked about the balloon, he told
> reporters "we're gonna take care of it."
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese-spy-balloon-montana-flight-tracking/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsQaM3i885A

Well, that takes care of it. Called it a nail and threw a hammer at it.

--
bill

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<trmeuf$245ou$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17982&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17982

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 14:24:46 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:24 UTC

On 2/4/2023 10:41 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:24:56 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>> “Why not shoot it down?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument
>
> "The law of the instrument, law of the hammer,[1] Maslow's hammer (or gavel), or golden hammer[a] is a cognitive bias that involves an over-reliance on a familiar tool. Abraham Maslow wrote in 1966, "If the only tool you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat everything as if it were a nail."[2]
>
> The concept is attributed both to Maslow[3] and to Abraham Kaplan,[4][5] although the hammer and nail line may not be original to either of them.
>
> History
> The English expression "a Birmingham screwdriver", meaning a hammer, refers to the practice of using the one tool for all purposes, and predates both Kaplan and Maslow by at least a century.[6]
>
> In 1868, a London periodical, Once a Week, contained this observation: "Give a boy a hammer and chisel; show him how to use them; at once he begins to hack the doorposts, to take off the corners of shutter and window frames, until you teach him a better use for them, and how to keep his activity within bounds."[7]"
> [snip]
>
> In this country guns are a one size fits all solution to many problems. Hey, if you don't like it, why not shoot it up? We see the results of this sort of thinking in our headlines every day.
>
> TB

Like blaming Trump for all the ills in the country. Since you liberals
don't have any other tools...
--
"I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
and leaving the scene."

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<trmf2l$245ou$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17983&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17983

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 14:27:00 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:27 UTC

On 2/4/2023 11:41 AM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:24:56 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>>> ------------------------------------------------------- “Why
>>> not shoot it down?
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument
>>
>> "The law of the instrument, law of the hammer,[1] Maslow's hammer
>> (or gavel), or golden hammer[a] is a cognitive bias that involves
>> an over-reliance on a familiar tool. Abraham Maslow wrote in 1966,
>> "If the only tool you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat
>> everything as if it were a nail."[2]
>>
>> The concept is attributed both to Maslow[3] and to Abraham
>> Kaplan,[4][5] although the hammer and nail line may not be original
>> to either of them.
>>
>> History The English expression "a Birmingham screwdriver", meaning
>> a hammer, refers to the practice of using the one tool for all
>> purposes, and predates both Kaplan and Maslow by at least a
>> century.[6]
>>
>> In 1868, a London periodical, Once a Week, contained this
>> observation: "Give a boy a hammer and chisel; show him how to use
>> them; at once he begins to hack the doorposts, to take off the
>> corners of shutter and window frames, until you teach him a better
>> use for them, and how to keep his activity within bounds."[7]" [snip]
>>
>> In this country guns are a one size fits all solution to many
>> problems. Hey, if you don't like it, why not shoot it up? We see
>> the results of this sort of thinking in our headlines every day.
>
> Even Biden wanted to shoot it down - until the guys with the guns talked
> him out of it.
> But he's "gonna take care of it".
> A source familiar with the situation told CBS News that, when briefed on
> Wednesday, Mr. Biden had initially wanted to shoot down the balloon. But
> as he sought military options from Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin,
> Milley and others, they advised against such action because of the risk
> to people on the ground.
> On Saturday morning, when Biden was asked about the balloon, he told
> reporters "we're gonna take care of it."
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese-spy-balloon-montana-flight-tracking/

He didn't want to shoot it down. Nothing but Obama like bluster. He knew
it wasn't going to happen. His and several other democrats' friend Xi
Jinping would not like that.
--
"I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
and leaving the scene."

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<akzDL.500585$8_id.423140@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17984&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17984

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 15:35:18 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:35 UTC

bfh wrote:
> bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument
>>>
>>> "The law of the instrument, law of the hammer,[1] Maslow's hammer
>>> (or gavel), or golden hammer[a] is a cognitive bias that involves
>>> an over-reliance on a familiar tool. Abraham Maslow wrote in 1966,
>>> "If the only tool you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat
>>> everything as if it were a nail."[2]
>>>
>>> The concept is attributed both to Maslow[3] and to Abraham
>>> Kaplan,[4][5] although the hammer and nail line may not be original
>>> to either of them.
>>>
>>> History The English expression "a Birmingham screwdriver", meaning
>>> a hammer, refers to the practice of using the one tool for all
>>> purposes, and predates both Kaplan and Maslow by at least a
>>> century.[6]
>>>
>>> In 1868, a London periodical, Once a Week, contained this
>>> observation: "Give a boy a hammer and chisel; show him how to use
>>> them; at once he begins to hack the doorposts, to take off the
>>> corners of shutter and window frames, until you teach him a better
>>> use for them, and how to keep his activity within bounds."[7]" [snip]
>>>
>>> In this country guns are a one size fits all solution to many
>>> problems. Hey, if you don't like it, why not shoot it up? We see
>>> the results of this sort of thinking in our headlines every day.
>>
>> Even Biden wanted to shoot it down - until the guys with the guns
>> talked him out of it.
>> But he's "gonna take care of it".
>> A source familiar with the situation told CBS News that, when
>> briefed on Wednesday, Mr. Biden had initially wanted to shoot down
>> the balloon. But as he sought military options from Defense
>> Secretary Lloyd Austin, Milley and others, they advised against such
>> action because of the risk to people on the ground.
>> On Saturday morning, when Biden was asked about the balloon, he told
>> reporters "we're gonna take care of it."
>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese-spy-balloon-montana-flight-tracking/
>>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsQaM3i885A
>
> Well, that takes care of it. Called it a nail and threw a hammer at it.

The news keeps saying the balloon is acting sort of like a parachute,
and they're going to snatch it with a helicopter. I allege that the
payload came off right after the balloon was hit and the payload has
already hit the water at near terminal velocity. But I could be wrong,
of course.

--
bill

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<trmnb5$25hps$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17987&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17987

From: use...@mikevanpelt.com (Mike Van Pelt)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 22:48:05 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: mike@Mike-Laptop.localdomain (Mike-Laptop)
 by: Mike Van Pelt - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 22:48 UTC

In article <d667f37d-ba3a-43f7-8168-eefde3002244n@googlegroups.com>,
film...@gmail.com <filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hope that popping it, doesn't let a bunch of the latest Covid bacteria loose!

Assuming it isn't sprinkling SuperDuperCovidXI along its whole path.

(Yeah, I doubt it, too. Thinking of the line from "Emergence".
"The enemy's attack wiped out most of our population without breaking
any windows. Our response... did break windows.")

--
Mike Van Pelt | "I don't advise it unless you're nuts."
mvp at calweb.com | -- Ray Wilkinson, after riding out Hurricane

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<R_DDL.603340$iS99.497645@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17990&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17990

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 17:54:02 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 01:54 UTC

bfh wrote:
> “Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
> official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
> physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
> homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
> civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
> significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
> assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
> assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
> sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
> damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html
>

> but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
> Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist redneck
> cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15 assault rifle when
> it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some liberals? How're they going
> to explain not shooting it down over Montana where even if it falls on
> somebody, the few people who're there don't matter much. The calculus of
> this decision is literally outrageous and everything should be on the
> table and somebody should be held accountable at the end of the day
> going forward.
>
> Tattoo II

Well they must have heard you, otherwise why would they shoot it down?
Geez just think if this would have been on Trumps watch.

--
Frank Howell

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<trn383$27lk6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17991&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17991

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:11:14 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 02:11 UTC

On 2/4/2023 7:54 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
>> “Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
>> official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
>> physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
>> homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
>> civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
>> significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
>> assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
>> assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
>> sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
>> damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html
>>
>> but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
>> Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist redneck
>> cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15 assault rifle
>> when it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some liberals? How're they
>> going to explain not shooting it down over Montana where even if it
>> falls on somebody, the few people who're there don't matter much. The
>> calculus of this decision is literally outrageous and everything
>> should be on the table and somebody should be held accountable at the
>> end of the day going forward.
>>
>> Tattoo II
>>
> Well they must have heard you, otherwise why would they shoot it down?
> Geez just think if this would have been on Trumps watch.

Why don't you tell us.
--
"I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
and leaving the scene."

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<85519b92-6b8d-44b2-9bf1-f3f2a7da36f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17992&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17992

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 07:35:53 -0800 (PST)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 15:35 UTC

On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:53:56 PM UTC-8, Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
> > “Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
> > official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
> > physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
> > homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
> > civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
> > significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
> > assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
> > assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
> > sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
> > damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”
> > https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html
> >

> > but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
> > Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist redneck
> > cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15 assault rifle when
> > it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some liberals? How're they going
> > to explain not shooting it down over Montana where even if it falls on
> > somebody, the few people who're there don't matter much. The calculus of
> > this decision is literally outrageous and everything should be on the
> > table and somebody should be held accountable at the end of the day
> > going forward.
> >
> > Tattoo II
> >
> Well they must have heard you, otherwise why would they shoot it down?
> Geez just think if this would have been on Trumps watch.
>
> --
> Frank Howell

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<8826965a-1703-4447-8579-9c9e9746942en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17993&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17993

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 07:38:33 -0800 (PST)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 15:38 UTC

On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:53:56 PM UTC-8, Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
> > “Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
> > official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
> > physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
> > homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
> > civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
> > significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
> > assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
> > assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
> > sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
> > damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”
> > https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html
> >

> > but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
> > Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist redneck
> > cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15 assault rifle when
> > it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some liberals? How're they going
> > to explain not shooting it down over Montana where even if it falls on
> > somebody, the few people who're there don't matter much. The calculus of
> > this decision is literally outrageous and everything should be on the
> > table and somebody should be held accountable at the end of the day
> > going forward.
> >
> > Tattoo II
> >
> Well they must have heard you, otherwise why would they shoot it down?
> Geez just think if this would have been on Trumps watch.
>
> --
> Frank Howell

<snerk> lol, Yeah, just think.

"Republicans are blaming Biden for letting a suspected Chinese spy balloon cross into the US. It happened 3 times during the Trump administration, officials say."

https://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-blame-biden-chinese-spy-balloon-crossed-into-us-trump-2023-2

TB

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<985e4e50-7591-474c-b12f-72f2e61b169dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17995&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17995

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 09:22:57 -0800 (PST)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Antphony)
 by: George Antphony - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 17:22 UTC

On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 7:38:35 AM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:53:56 PM UTC-8, Frank Howell wrote:
> > bfh wrote:
> > > “Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
> > > official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
> > > physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
> > > homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
> > > civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
> > > significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
> > > assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
> > > assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
> > > sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
> > > damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”
> > > https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html
> > >

> > > but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
> > > Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist redneck
> > > cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15 assault rifle when
> > > it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some liberals? How're they going
> > > to explain not shooting it down over Montana where even if it falls on
> > > somebody, the few people who're there don't matter much. The calculus of
> > > this decision is literally outrageous and everything should be on the
> > > table and somebody should be held accountable at the end of the day
> > > going forward.
> > >
> > > Tattoo II
> > >
> > Well they must have heard you, otherwise why would they shoot it down?
> > Geez just think if this would have been on Trumps watch.
> >
> > --
> > Frank Howell
> <snerk> lol, Yeah, just think.
>
> "Republicans are blaming Biden for letting a suspected Chinese spy balloon cross into the US. It happened 3 times during the Trump administration, officials say."
>
> https://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-blame-biden-chinese-spy-balloon-crossed-into-us-trump-2023-2
>
> TB

More proof the Treason Wiesel lives up to his name by helping the Chinese!

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<AyVDL.608633$iS99.86717@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17999&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17999

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 13:52:32 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 21:52 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:53:56 PM UTC-8, Frank Howell wrote:
>> bfh wrote:
>>> “Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” the
>>> official said. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a
>>> physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US
>>> homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to
>>> civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a
>>> significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best
>>> assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we
>>> assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a
>>> sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or
>>> damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html
>>>

>>> but but but.....what if a meteorite punches a hole in it or a dead
>>> Starlink satellite falls on it or a megaMAGA white supremacist redneck
>>> cracker shoots holes in it with his bumpstocked AR-15 assault rifle when
>>> it's over NYC and the 3 buses fall on some liberals? How're they going
>>> to explain not shooting it down over Montana where even if it falls on
>>> somebody, the few people who're there don't matter much. The calculus of
>>> this decision is literally outrageous and everything should be on the
>>> table and somebody should be held accountable at the end of the day
>>> going forward.
>>>
>>> Tattoo II
>>>
>> Well they must have heard you, otherwise why would they shoot it down?
>> Geez just think if this would have been on Trumps watch.
>>
>> --
>> Frank Howell
>
> <snerk> lol, Yeah, just think.
>
> "Republicans are blaming Biden for letting a suspected Chinese spy balloon cross into the US. It happened 3 times during the Trump administration, officials say."
>
> https://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-blame-biden-chinese-spy-balloon-crossed-into-us-trump-2023-2
>
> TB

Ya but according to Trump it never happened. Surprise!

--
Frank Howell

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<wTVDL.729128$9sn9.17576@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18000&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18000

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 17:14:51 -0500
 by: bfh - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 22:14 UTC

Frank Howell wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> Well they must have heard you, otherwise why would they shoot it down?
>>> Geez just think if this would have been on Trumps watch.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Frank Howell
>>
>>         <snerk> lol, Yeah, just think.
>>
>> "Republicans are blaming Biden for letting a suspected Chinese spy
>> balloon cross into the US. It happened 3 times during the Trump
>> administration, officials say."
>>
>> https://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-blame-biden-chinese-spy-balloon-crossed-into-us-trump-2023-2
>>

>> TB
>>
> Ya but according to Trump it never happened. Surprise!
Where are the hysterical witnesses and blurry photos of those alleged
events?

--
bill

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<trpeqc$2oit0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18002&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18002

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 23:41:00 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:soBl3D5nYcACSPjm6IMylccBjl8=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 23:41 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> Frank Howell wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>         <snerk> lol, Yeah, just think.
>>>
>>> "Republicans are blaming Biden for letting a suspected Chinese spy
>>> balloon cross into the US. It happened 3 times during the Trump
>>> administration, officials say."
>>>
>>> https://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-blame-biden-chinese-spy-balloon-crossed-into-us-trump-2023-2
>>>

>>> TB
>>>
>> Ya but according to Trump it never happened. Surprise!
> Where are the hysterical witnesses and blurry photos of those alleged
> events?

Not to mention no memes. Just that is proof it didn’t happen.

--
“If you love me I will always be in your heart. If you hate me I will
always be in your mind.” - Donald ‘William Shakespeare’ Trump

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<bwSdnZDVsrMnlnz-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18016&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18016

Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 06:16:27 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 14:16 UTC

On 2/5/2023 2:14 PM, bfh wrote:
> Frank Howell wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>         <snerk> lol, Yeah, just think.
>>>
>>> "Republicans are blaming Biden for letting a suspected Chinese spy
>>> balloon cross into the US. It happened 3 times during the Trump
>>> administration, officials say."
>>>
>>> https://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-blame-biden-chinese-spy-balloon-crossed-into-us-trump-2023-2
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> Ya but according to Trump it never happened. Surprise!
> Where are the hysterical witnesses and blurry photos of those alleged
> events?

You can hear them faintly in the distance chanting, hang mike pence...

Re: De Bloon! De Bloon! De Bloon!

<NaaEL.1039058$GNG9.1014649@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18017&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18017

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:47:41 -0500
 by: bfh - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:47 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 2/5/2023 2:14 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Frank Howell wrote:

>>> Ya but according to Trump it never happened. Surprise!
>> Where are the hysterical witnesses and blurry photos of those
>> alleged events?
>>

> You can hear them faintly in the distance chanting, hang mike pence...

What? Is Pence responsible for not detecting the undetected bloons? damn.

--
bill