Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 21:47:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: As the Worm Squirms
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 05:47 UTC

I thought this little bit of the soap opera was particularly humorous.

"Trump fears Melania's wrath if he uses lawyers' proposed Stormy Daniels defense: report"

"Former President Donald Trump's lawyers think they have a surefire defense if he gets hit with charges over his hush-money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels -- but Rolling Stone reports that he's been reluctant to pull the trigger.

According to Rolling Stone's sources, Trump's lawyers are telling him to claim that he made hush-money payments to Daniels so as not to hurt his marriage with wife Melania Trump, rather than trying to cover up news of their affair ahead of the 2016 presidential election.

The trouble is, however, that Trump has insisted to Melania that the affair never happened, and that admitting it did happen would invite her wrath.

Former Trump White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told Rolling Stone that Trump has long seemed particularly fearful of Melania's reaction to his affair with Daniels, which occurred shortly after the former first lady had given birth to their first child, Barron Trump."
[snip]

Melania strikes me as a smart woman. She might have let #45 think she believed him. I don't think she's dumb enough that she believes anything he says.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-stormy-daniels-2659370041/

Melania must have found Stormy's description of the affair interesting.

"The Guardian obtained a copy of the yet-to-be released book, Full Disclosure, in which she describes their sexual interactions in unfortunate, but politically important detail. His penis is shaped like a toadstool.

She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not freakishly small."

"He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion.""

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23301515/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-penis-mushroom/

TB

Re: As the Worm Squirms

<ILmDL.1008114$GNG9.691782@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17969&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17969

Subject: Re: As the Worm Squirms
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:17:12 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 06:17 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> I thought this little bit of the soap opera was particularly
> humorous.
>
> "Trump fears Melania's wrath if he uses lawyers' proposed Stormy
> Daniels defense: report"
>
> "Former President Donald Trump's lawyers think they have a surefire
> defense if he gets hit with charges over his hush-money payments to
> adult film star Stormy Daniels -- but Rolling Stone reports that
> he's been reluctant to pull the trigger.
>
> According to Rolling Stone's sources, Trump's lawyers are telling
> him to claim that he made hush-money payments to Daniels so as not
> to hurt his marriage with wife Melania Trump, rather than trying to
> cover up news of their affair ahead of the 2016 presidential
> election.
>
> The trouble is, however, that Trump has insisted to Melania that
> the affair never happened, and that admitting it did happen would
> invite her wrath.
>
> Former Trump White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told
> Rolling Stone that Trump has long seemed particularly fearful of
> Melania's reaction to his affair with Daniels, which occurred
> shortly after the former first lady had given birth to their first
> child, Barron Trump." [snip]
>
> Melania strikes me as a smart woman. She might have let #45 think
> she believed him. I don't think she's dumb enough that she believes
> anything he says.
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-stormy-daniels-2659370041/
>
> Melania must have found Stormy's description of the affair
> interesting.
>
> "The Guardian obtained a copy of the yet-to-be released book, Full
> Disclosure, in which she describes their sexual interactions in
> unfortunate, but politically important detail. His penis is shaped
> like a toadstool.
>
> She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not
> freakishly small."
>
> "He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge
> mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."
>
> "I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti
> pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...
>
> "It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but
> clearly, he didn't share that opinion.""
>
> https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23301515/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-penis-mushroom/

I allege that Snopes is losing sleep over how to go about
fact-checking that.

--
bill

Re: As the Worm Squirms

<trlvkf$21kk6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17977&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17977

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:03:27 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 16:03 UTC

On 2/3/2023 11:47 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> I thought this little bit of the soap opera was particularly humorous.
>
> "Trump fears Melania's wrath if he uses lawyers' proposed Stormy Daniels defense: report"
>
> "Former President Donald Trump's lawyers think they have a surefire defense if he gets hit with charges over his hush-money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels -- but Rolling Stone reports that he's been reluctant to pull the trigger.
>
> According to Rolling Stone's sources, Trump's lawyers are telling him to claim that he made hush-money payments to Daniels so as not to hurt his marriage with wife Melania Trump, rather than trying to cover up news of their affair ahead of the 2016 presidential election.
>
> The trouble is, however, that Trump has insisted to Melania that the affair never happened, and that admitting it did happen would invite her wrath.
>
> Former Trump White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told Rolling Stone that Trump has long seemed particularly fearful of Melania's reaction to his affair with Daniels, which occurred shortly after the former first lady had given birth to their first child, Barron Trump."
> [snip]
>
> Melania strikes me as a smart woman. She might have let #45 think she believed him. I don't think she's dumb enough that she believes anything he says.
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-stormy-daniels-2659370041/
>
> Melania must have found Stormy's description of the affair interesting.
>
> "The Guardian obtained a copy of the yet-to-be released book, Full Disclosure, in which she describes their sexual interactions in unfortunate, but politically important detail. His penis is shaped like a toadstool.
>
> She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not freakishly small."
>
> "He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."
>
> "I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...
>
> "It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion.""
>
> https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23301515/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-penis-mushroom/
>
> TB

It's no surprise that a kinky ass like you would be enamored with
Trump's dick. After all, he lives in your vacuous head 24/7. I bet
you're wishing he could be one of your deviant sex acquaintances.

--
"I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
and leaving the scene."