Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: AI chatbots
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 15:22:04 -0500
 by: bfh - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 20:22 UTC

Google search chief warns AI chatbots can give 'convincing but
completely fictitious' answers, report says
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/google-search-chief-warns-ai-chatbots-can-give-convincing-but-completely-fictitious-answers-report-says/ar-AA17olqo

The damthings have only been alive for a few months, and already
they've become artificial politicians that are efficacious at messaging.
HawHawHaw!

I allege that at the end of the day going forward, the things on the
table will become more interesting than they were at the beginning of
the day, and political campaign speechwriters will soon be looking for
jobs. If they're lucky and sorta smart, they'll pivot and reorient to
become ChatGPT-speech polishers.

HAL9000, Jr. (nickname - PlusOne)

--
bill