interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

SubjectAuthor
* OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...dm_callier
`* Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...Technobarbarian
 `* Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...bfh
  `* Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...Frank Howell
   +* Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...bfh
   |`* Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...Frank Howell
   | `- Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...bfh
   `- Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...film...@gmail.com

1
OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

<6582f33a-7224-4c4b-9402-f2731d8d7153n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17989&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#17989

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 17:01:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...
From: dm.call...@gmail.com (dm_callier)
 by: dm_callier - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 01:01 UTC

https://www.yahoo.com/now/miserable-marjorie-taylor-greene-whines-160947144..html

Marjorie Taylor Greene, bless her heart, now expresses regret about her salary being too low and the job too "miserable." One has to wonder why she ran for a second term, if the job is so miserable and the pay so low? I'm sure if she quit there's someone else in her district in Georgia who'd like to make $174,000 a year and maybe even do it without bitchin' about it.

Enjoy the day,
dmc

Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

<0e7b5224-b2f2-4e00-9c76-fbbbe7720055n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18031&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18031

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:48:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 00:48 UTC

On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:01:59 PM UTC-8, dm_callier wrote:
> https://www.yahoo.com/now/miserable-marjorie-taylor-greene-whines-160947144.html
>
> Marjorie Taylor Greene, bless her heart, now expresses regret about her salary being too low and the job too "miserable." One has to wonder why she ran for a second term, if the job is so miserable and the pay so low? I'm sure if she quit there's someone else in her district in Georgia who'd like to make $174,000 a year and maybe even do it without bitchin' about it.
>
> Enjoy the day,
> dmc

Greene calls for probe into why Trump was unaware of previous Chinese balloons

https://www.yahoo.com/news/greene-calls-probe-why-trump-181105408.html

I think that's a great idea. I think they should put her in charge of that investigation and investigating any other crazy thing that catches her attention. Maybe she can earn a raise on merit pay when she catches the people running the "deep state". She'll be a legend, like Wyatt Earp and Elliot Ness.

TB

Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

<9nhEL.70830$b7Kc.21543@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18033&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18033

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:58:45 -0500
 by: bfh - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 00:58 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:01:59 PM UTC-8, dm_callier
> wrote:
>> https://www.yahoo.com/now/miserable-marjorie-taylor-greene-whines-160947144.html

Marjorie Taylor Greene, bless her heart, now expresses regret about
her salary being too low and the job too "miserable." One has to
wonder why she ran for a second term, if the job is so miserable and
the pay so low? I'm sure if she quit there's someone else in her
district in Georgia who'd like to make $174,000 a year and maybe even
do it without bitchin' about it.

>> Enjoy the day, dmc
>
> Greene calls for probe into why Trump was unaware of previous
> Chinese balloons
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/greene-calls-probe-why-trump-181105408.html
>
> I think that's a great idea. I think they should put her in charge
> of that investigation and investigating any other crazy thing that
> catches her attention. Maybe she can earn a raise on merit pay when
> she catches the people running the "deep state". She'll be a
> legend, like Wyatt Earp and Elliot Ness.

If you were literally serious about getting to the root of the
problem, you'd be demanding that they put Kakala in charge.

--
bill

Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

<NhgGL.780229$iU59.279634@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18128&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18128

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 17:23:05 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 01:23 UTC

bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:01:59 PM UTC-8, dm_callier
>> wrote:
>>> https://www.yahoo.com/now/miserable-marjorie-taylor-greene-whines-160947144.html
>>>

> Marjorie Taylor Greene, bless her heart, now expresses regret about her
> salary being too low and the job too "miserable." One has to wonder why
> she ran for a second term, if the job is so miserable and the pay so
> low? I'm sure if she quit there's someone else in her district in
> Georgia who'd like to make $174,000 a year and maybe even do it without
> bitchin' about it.
>>>
>>> Enjoy the day, dmc
>>
>> Greene calls for probe into why Trump was unaware of previous
>> Chinese balloons
>>
>> https://www.yahoo.com/news/greene-calls-probe-why-trump-181105408.html
>>
>>  I think that's a great idea. I think they should put her in charge
>> of that investigation and investigating any other crazy thing that
>> catches her attention. Maybe she can earn a raise on merit pay when
>> she catches the people running the "deep state". She'll be a
>> legend, like Wyatt Earp and Elliot Ness.
>
> If you were literally serious about getting to the root of the problem,
> you'd be demanding that they put Kakala in charge.

Sure seems like she's in charge.

--
Frank Howell

Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

<tIhGL.395541$t5W7.212977@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18129&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18129

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 21:59:37 -0500
 by: bfh - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 02:59 UTC

Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>>

>> Marjorie Taylor Greene, bless her heart, now expresses regret about
>> her salary being too low and the job too "miserable." One has to
>> wonder why she ran for a second term, if the job is so miserable and
>> the pay so low? I'm sure if she quit there's someone else in her
>> district in Georgia who'd like to make $174,000 a year and maybe
>> even do it without bitchin' about it.

>>> Greene calls for probe into why Trump was unaware of previous
>>> Chinese balloons
>>>
>>> https://www.yahoo.com/news/greene-calls-probe-why-trump-181105408.html
>>>
>>>  I think that's a great idea. I think they should put her in charge
>>> of that investigation and investigating any other crazy thing that
>>> catches her attention. Maybe she can earn a raise on merit pay when
>>> she catches the people running the "deep state". She'll be a
>>> legend, like Wyatt Earp and Elliot Ness.
>>
>> If you were literally serious about getting to the root of the
>> problem, you'd be demanding that they put Kakala in charge.
>>
> Sure seems like she's in charge.

Literally?

--
bill

Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

<76f36cb8-036c-4da1-9f11-7d7d1aa37c6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18130&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18130

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 19:05:03 -0800 (PST)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 03:05 UTC

On Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 5:22:56 PM UTC-8, Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
> > Technobarbarian wrote:
> >>>

> > Marjorie Taylor Greene, bless her heart, now expresses regret about her
> > salary being too low and the job too "miserable." One has to wonder why
> > she ran for a second term, if the job is so miserable and the pay so
> > low? I'm sure if she quit there's someone else in her district in
> > Georgia who'd like to make $174,000 a year and maybe even do it without
> > bitchin' about it.

> >> Greene calls for probe into why Trump was unaware of previous
> >> Chinese balloons
> >>
> >> https://www.yahoo.com/news/greene-calls-probe-why-trump-181105408.html
> >>
> >> I think that's a great idea. I think they should put her in charge
> >> of that investigation and investigating any other crazy thing that
> >> catches her attention. Maybe she can earn a raise on merit pay when
> >> she catches the people running the "deep state". She'll be a
> >> legend, like Wyatt Earp and Elliot Ness.
> >
> > If you were literally serious about getting to the root of the problem,
> > you'd be demanding that they put Kakala in charge.
> >
> Sure seems like she's in charge.
>
> --
> Frank Howell

In charge of what, prezactly? She has certainly garnered plenty of attention for herself, turning the Prez SotU speech into a football game, etc.. When she starts siccing committees, and/or, investigators, after those she disfavors, is when, & "if", she'll be "in charge", as big heat in Congress...

Martin Kane, Private Eye Jr.

Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

<i4iHL.874902$iS99.624978@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18163&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18163

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 20:14:23 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 04:14 UTC

bfh wrote:
> Frank Howell wrote:
>> bfh wrote:
>>>>>

>>> Marjorie Taylor Greene, bless her heart, now expresses regret about
>>> her salary being too low and the job too "miserable." One has to
>>> wonder why she ran for a second term, if the job is so miserable and
>>> the pay so low? I'm sure if she quit there's someone else in her
>>> district in Georgia who'd like to make $174,000 a year and maybe even
>>> do it without bitchin' about it.

>>> If you were literally serious about getting to the root of the
>>> problem, you'd be demanding that they put Kakala in charge.
>>>
>> Sure seems like she's in charge.
>>
> Literally?

In her mind.

--
Frank Howell

Re: OT: MTG complains her salary is too low...

<JjiHL.932814$9sn9.876792@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18165&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18165

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel