Dear Lord: Please make my words sweet and tender, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin25.BX944
`* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putinpothead
 +* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin25.BX944
 |+* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinChopSuey
 ||+* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLangford
 |||`- Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLefty Lundquist
 ||`* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLefty Lundquist
 || `- Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putinpothead
 |+* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLangford
 ||+* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin25.BX944
 |||+* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLefty Lundquist
 |||`- Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinAlleyCat
 ||`- Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLefty Lundquist
 |`* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLefty Lundquist
 | `- Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putinpothead
 +* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLangford
 |`- Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLefty Lundquist
 `* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with PutinLefty Lundquist
  `* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putinpothead
   `* Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin25.BX944
    `- Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putinpothead

1
Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<epidnaQ1Pb1RSsX_nZ2dnUU7-Y_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18176&group=alt.politics#18176

Subject: Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:26:12 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 02:26 UTC

On 4/14/22 10:50 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-14, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> wrote:

>>> All 2-digit IQs eh ? Does tend to run in families ....
>>>
>>> Joe and the Woke are THE WORST THINGS to happen to
>>> the USA since Jimmy - maybe even WORSE than Jimmy.
>>> Everybody, except TrueLeft pinheads, KNOW it now.
>>> The Dems CAN'T cheat enough to win the elections
>>> at this point, they've been THAT horrible.
>>
>> Having survived through the Jimmy Carter presidency my opinion is Joe Biden is worse. Far worse
>> than Jimmy Carter.
>> But once again it comes down to Democrats destroying things with their poor decisions and refusal
>> to follow the advice of non partisan advisors.
>> Joe Biden is owned by the far left and is implementing their agenda every place he can.
>> We can all see the effect this is having on not only the country but the world as well.
>>
>> I nominate Joe Biden as America's worst president.
>>

> I second the nomination.
> I too lived through the Jimmy Carter years and he too was a weak, confused president.
> At least Carter seems to be a decent, honest man where Joe Biden is a nasty crook running various
> pay to play scams on the world's leaders.

Hey, Jimmy was the first president I ever voted for ... and
the LAST lefty/Dem too. He was a disaster ... but Joe and
The Wokies are an apocalypse. All of America knows it, our
allies know it, our ENEMIES know it.

Joe & friends are now at 33% generally, 20% amongst the
"independent". The Dem brand has been DESTROYED in under
two years. Trump is an asshole, but he kinda knew how to
POTUS. Joe ... geez .........

So ... how WILL the Dems try to cancel the elections and
what can be done to thwart that ?

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3bn5b$tvm$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18186&group=alt.politics#18186

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:07:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:07 UTC

On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/14/22 10:50 AM, pothead wrote:

>>> Having survived through the Jimmy Carter presidency my opinion is Joe Biden is worse. Far worse
>>> than Jimmy Carter.
>>> But once again it comes down to Democrats destroying things with their poor decisions and refusal
>>> to follow the advice of non partisan advisors.
>>> Joe Biden is owned by the far left and is implementing their agenda every place he can.
>>> We can all see the effect this is having on not only the country but the world as well.
>>>
>>> I nominate Joe Biden as America's worst president.
>>>

>> I second the nomination.
>> I too lived through the Jimmy Carter years and he too was a weak, confused president.
>> At least Carter seems to be a decent, honest man where Joe Biden is a nasty crook running various
>> pay to play scams on the world's leaders.
>

> Hey, Jimmy was the first president I ever voted for ... and
> the LAST lefty/Dem too. He was a disaster ... but Joe and
> The Wokies are an apocalypse. All of America knows it, our
> allies know it, our ENEMIES know it.

Me too !
Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.

Apocalypse is the perfect term for what we are enduring now under Biden.
And with every decision he keeps making things worse.

> Joe & friends are now at 33% generally, 20% amongst the
> "independent". The Dem brand has been DESTROYED in under
> two years. Trump is an asshole, but he kinda knew how to
> POTUS. Joe ... geez .........

Initially I was not a Trump fan because to me he seemed like an idiot with a good line of shtick.
I grew up in NYC and remember Trump from the early days in the 70's / 80's where he was developing
all over the place.
He was kind of like a hero to NY'ers because he had the magic touch and got things done.
The Wollman ice skating rink in Central Park was falling apart due to the city unable to repair it.
Trump stepped in and completed the repairs. At the time NYC was a disaster, kind of like it is now.

The Democrat brand is sunk.
It will take years if not a decade before they can recover from Joe Biden.
I'm glad because they pushed Joe and Kamala over the finish line and took a far left platform and
are suffering the results of these bad choices.
And the worst part is they aren't doing anything to attempt to repair the damage Joey has done.

If I were in charge I would restore all the fossil fuel production, rescind the attacks on the
industry, restore the Trump mandates and procedures at the border wall and basically put back
everything "Trump" that Joey stopped.

And I would blame it on the Ukraine war by saying we weren't prepared for this and in light of the
war, we need to bring back certain items.

I would also tell the greeniacs and climate change people to go take a walk and shut up for a while
so the country can recover.

It's that simple.

But Biden will never do that. He would rather see the country destroyed just so he can kiss up to
the far left green new deal people.
He is far out of touch and his masters aren't telling him the truth about what is really going on
in the USA and how the people feel about his presidency.

> So ... how WILL the Dems try to cancel the elections and
> what can be done to thwart that ?

Free stuff and the usual left wing media attacks on the Republicans.
They have a problem with the media though because poll numbers for the media are in the toilet and
people no longer trust them. Also the media is slowly starting to cover the mess that is Joe Biden.
Very slowly but it is happening.

Still it's going to be very difficult to convince people that the Democrats have a good plan for
America because they can see what just one year of Biden and Democrat control has done to a once
well functioning country.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<otKdnbzXmcHlPsT_nZ2dnUU7-LXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18196&group=alt.politics#18196

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:55:19 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 16:55 UTC

On 4/15/22 8:07 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> I second the nomination.
>>> I too lived through the Jimmy Carter years and he too was a weak, confused president.
>>> At least Carter seems to be a decent, honest man where Joe Biden is a nasty crook running various
>>> pay to play scams on the world's leaders.
>>

>> Hey, Jimmy was the first president I ever voted for ... and
>> the LAST lefty/Dem too. He was a disaster ... but Joe and
>> The Wokies are an apocalypse. All of America knows it, our
>> allies know it, our ENEMIES know it.
>
> Me too !
> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.

Obama ???

Now Jimmy had a purpose - to sweep aside the shambles
of the Nixon admin. He seemed like a nice guy to, and
was. HORRIBLE president though.

> Apocalypse is the perfect term for what we are enduring now under Biden.
> And with every decision he keeps making things worse.

Biden and his neo-Maoists have done serious damage on
LOTS of fronts. I basically consider it a 5th column
attack by the Chinese.

Oh well - sometimes you get a choice of a pile of dogshit
or a bigger pile of dogshit.

>> Joe & friends are now at 33% generally, 20% amongst the
>> "independent". The Dem brand has been DESTROYED in under
>> two years. Trump is an asshole, but he kinda knew how to
>> POTUS. Joe ... geez .........
>
> Initially I was not a Trump fan because to me he seemed like an idiot with a good line of shtick.
> I grew up in NYC and remember Trump from the early days in the 70's / 80's where he was developing
> all over the place.
> He was kind of like a hero to NY'ers because he had the magic touch and got things done.
> The Wollman ice skating rink in Central Park was falling apart due to the city unable to repair it.
> Trump stepped in and completed the repairs. At the time NYC was a disaster, kind of like it is now.
>
> The Democrat brand is sunk.
> It will take years if not a decade before they can recover from Joe Biden.
> I'm glad because they pushed Joe and Kamala over the finish line and took a far left platform and
> are suffering the results of these bad choices.
> And the worst part is they aren't doing anything to attempt to repair the damage Joey has done.
>
> If I were in charge I would restore all the fossil fuel production, rescind the attacks on the
> industry, restore the Trump mandates and procedures at the border wall and basically put back
> everything "Trump" that Joey stopped.
>
> And I would blame it on the Ukraine war by saying we weren't prepared for this and in light of the
> war, we need to bring back certain items.
>
> I would also tell the greeniacs and climate change people to go take a walk and shut up for a while
> so the country can recover.
>
> It's that simple.
>
> But Biden will never do that. He would rather see the country destroyed just so he can kiss up to
> the far left green new deal people.
> He is far out of touch and his masters aren't telling him the truth about what is really going on
> in the USA and how the people feel about his presidency.
>

>> So ... how WILL the Dems try to cancel the elections and
>> what can be done to thwart that ?
>>

> Free stuff and the usual left wing media attacks on the Republicans.
> They have a problem with the media though because poll numbers for the media are in the toilet and
> people no longer trust them. Also the media is slowly starting to cover the mess that is Joe Biden.
> Very slowly but it is happening.
>
> Still it's going to be very difficult to convince people that the Democrats have a good plan for
> America because they can see what just one year of Biden and Democrat control has done to a once
> well functioning country.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<lHh6K.92373$n41.74947@fx35.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18199&group=alt.politics#18199

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: ChopS...@catfooyong.com (ChopSuey)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 17:11:45 GMT
 by: ChopSuey - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 17:11 UTC

On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/15/22 8:07 AM, pothead wrote:

>>> Hey, Jimmy was the first president I ever voted for ... and
>>> the LAST lefty/Dem too. He was a disaster ... but Joe and
>>> The Wokies are an apocalypse. All of America knows it, our
>>> allies know it, our ENEMIES know it.
>>
>> Me too !
>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.
>

> Obama ???

Yea.
Regretfully, although he didn't create any super disasters like Carter or Biden have.
I didn't like him as a person, he hates America, but as a POTUS he was somewhat bland.
So it was more of voting against McCain or Romney neither of whom I like. Both RINOS. McCain really
showed his true motives when he was the deciding vote against the skinny repeal of the ACA so in
retrospect my decision was a good one.

> Now Jimmy had a purpose - to sweep aside the shambles
> of the Nixon admin. He seemed like a nice guy to, and
> was. HORRIBLE president though.

Insanely horrible POTUS.
Weak, disorganized and a poor decision maker. I remember him telling people to wear sweaters
indoors and turn down the heat to save energy.
What a boob.

>> Apocalypse is the perfect term for what we are enduring now under Biden.
>> And with every decision he keeps making things worse.
>
> Biden and his neo-Maoists have done serious damage on
> LOTS of fronts. I basically consider it a 5th column
> attack by the Chinese.

Xi and Putin along with that maniac in N. Korea are all shaking their heads because they are just
sitting back watching America destroy herself. They don't have to do a thing.
That's Joe Biden.

> Oh well - sometimes you get a choice of a pile of dogshit
> or a bigger pile of dogshit.

Yep.
That's kind of how I looked at Obama compared to McCain and Romney.

--
ChopSuey
No, I haven't seen your cat.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<Fal6K.167454$8V_7.12733@fx04.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18202&group=alt.politics#18202

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: Langf...@loopback.com (Langford)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:09:57 GMT
 by: Langford - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:09 UTC

On 2022-04-15, ChopSuey <ChopSuey@catfooyong.com> wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> Me too !
>>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
>>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.
>>

>> Obama ???
>
> Yea.
> Regretfully, although he didn't create any super disasters like Carter or Biden have.

I voted for Obama the first time but that was it. After seeing the mess he made apologizing for the
USA I concluded he is a Marxist.

--
John Langford
Advocate for open source software

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<Zbl6K.167455$8V_7.578@fx04.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18203&group=alt.politics#18203

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: Langf...@loopback.com (Langford)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:11:21 GMT
 by: Langford - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:11 UTC

On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/15/22 8:07 AM, pothead wrote:

>>> Hey, Jimmy was the first president I ever voted for ... and
>>> the LAST lefty/Dem too. He was a disaster ... but Joe and
>>> The Wokies are an apocalypse. All of America knows it, our
>>> allies know it, our ENEMIES know it.
>>
>> Me too !
>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.
>

> Obama ???

I also voted Obama the first time but never again.
He's a Marxist who goes around the world apologizing for America.

--
John Langford
Advocate for open source software

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<4el6K.167456$8V_7.121897@fx04.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18204&group=alt.politics#18204

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: Langf...@loopback.com (Langford)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:13:36 GMT
 by: Langford - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:13 UTC

On 2022-04-15, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> I second the nomination.
>>> I too lived through the Jimmy Carter years and he too was a weak, confused president.
>>> At least Carter seems to be a decent, honest man where Joe Biden is a nasty crook running various
>>> pay to play scams on the world's leaders.
>>

>> Hey, Jimmy was the first president I ever voted for ... and
>> the LAST lefty/Dem too. He was a disaster ... but Joe and
>> The Wokies are an apocalypse. All of America knows it, our
>> allies know it, our ENEMIES know it.
>
> Me too !
> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.

First time I voted Obama but after seeing what a Marxist the man is I didn't vote for him again.
I gave him one chance and he failed me.

> Apocalypse is the perfect term for what we are enduring now under Biden.
> And with every decision he keeps making things worse.

It's like the end of the world.
Joe Biden has made a mess of the USA.
We may never recover from his incompetence.

--
John Langford
Advocate for open source software

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<S_OdnXa958BBZcT_nZ2dnUU7-SvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18210&group=alt.politics#18210

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 18:59:40 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:59 UTC

On 4/15/22 5:11 PM, Langford wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> Me too !
>>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
>>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.
>>

>> Obama ???
>
> I also voted Obama the first time but never again.
> He's a Marxist who goes around the world apologizing for America.

Um ... not a "traditional" Marxist but yea he does view
things through that lens - "If it's American then it's BAD,
if it's anyone else then it's GOOD" - typical useful idiot.
Probably AOCs secret daddy ...

On the whole, his regime was kind of bland. It was at the
very end though when he REALLY put me off - the Iran "deal"
and literal pallets full of cash to fund their terrorists.

Now Trump, near the end, vaporized general Soleimani -
terrorism overlord for Iran - a disruption that has
probably saved thousands of innocent lives.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3cue4$u8a$5@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18211&group=alt.politics#18211

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:17:24 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:17 UTC

On 4/15/2022 8:07 AM, pothead wrote:
> [...]
> the far left green new deal people.
> He is far out of touch and his masters aren't telling him the truth about what is really going on
> in the USA and how the people feel about his presidency.
>

>> So ... how WILL the Dems try to cancel the elections and
>> what can be done to thwart that ?
>>

> Free stuff and the usual left wing media attacks on the Republicans.
> They have a problem with the media though because poll numbers for the media are in the toilet and
> people no longer trust them. Also the media is slowly starting to cover the mess that is Joe Biden.
> Very slowly but it is happening.
>
> Still it's going to be very difficult to convince people that the Democrats have a good plan for
> America because they can see what just one year of Biden and Democrat control has done to a once

Somebody had to start the ball rolling wrt climate change. Lip service
and promises aren't going to cut it anymore.
Biden had the strength to do that and yes we are hurting a little
right now but long term this is going to pay off big time for the
environment.
Have patience.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3cv7i$u8a$16@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18214&group=alt.politics#18214

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:30:59 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:30 UTC

On 4/15/2022 12:55 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:

>>>     Hey, Jimmy was the first president I ever voted for ... and
>>>     the LAST lefty/Dem too. He was a disaster ... but Joe and
>>>     The Wokies are an apocalypse. All of America knows it, our
>>>     allies know it, our ENEMIES know it.
>>
>> Me too !
>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because
>> the alternatives really had no
>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines
>> especially in local elections.
>

>   Obama ???

Obama was one of the best president's the USA has had in modern times.
Trump is one of the worst.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3cvab$u8a$17@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18215&group=alt.politics#18215

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:32:27 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:32 UTC

On 4/15/2022 1:11 PM, Chaz wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> Me too !
>>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
>>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.
>>

>> Obama ???
>
> Yea.

Good decision.
Maybe there is hope for you.
Obama was a great president which is why he was elected for a second
term, unlike Trump the orange one.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3cve9$u8a$20@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18216&group=alt.politics#18216

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:34:33 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:34 UTC

Obama didn't make a mess.
He was a fine President.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3cvfo$u8a$21@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18217&group=alt.politics#18217

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:35:20 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:35 UTC

On 4/15/2022 5:11 PM, Langford wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> Me too !
>>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
>>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.
>>

>> Obama ???
>
> I also voted Obama the first time but never again.
> He's a Marxist who goes around the world apologizing for America.

Obama a Marxist?
How did you come up with that one?
Maybe a progressive, but certainly not a Marxist.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3cvhe$u8a$22@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18218&group=alt.politics#18218

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:36:14 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:36 UTC

On 4/15/2022 5:13 PM, Langford wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>> Hey, Jimmy was the first president I ever voted for ... and
>>> the LAST lefty/Dem too. He was a disaster ... but Joe and
>>> The Wokies are an apocalypse. All of America knows it, our
>>> allies know it, our ENEMIES know it.
>>
>> Me too !
>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because the alternatives really had no
>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines especially in local elections.
>
> First time I voted Obama but after seeing what a Marxist the man is I didn't vote for him again.
> I gave him one chance and he failed me.
>
>> Apocalypse is the perfect term for what we are enduring now under Biden.
>> And with every decision he keeps making things worse.
>
> It's like the end of the world.
> Joe Biden has made a mess of the USA.
> We may never recover from his incompetence.

So how are the problems in the rest of the world which are the same as
in the USA, Biden's fault?
I wasn't aware he controlled Germany, France, UK, etc.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3d00p$u8a$34@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18222&group=alt.politics#18222

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:44:25 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:44 UTC

On 4/15/2022 6:59 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/15/22 5:11 PM, Langford wrote:

>>>     Obama ???
>>
>> I also voted Obama the first time but never again.
>> He's a Marxist who goes around the world apologizing for America.
>

>   Um ... not a "traditional" Marxist but yea he does view
>   things through that lens - "If it's American then it's BAD,
>   if it's anyone else then it's GOOD" - typical useful idiot.
>   Probably AOCs secret daddy ...
>
>   On the whole, his regime was kind of bland. It was at the
>   very end though when he REALLY put me off - the Iran "deal"
>   and literal pallets full of cash to fund their terrorists.
>
>   Now Trump, near the end, vaporized general Soleimani -
>   terrorism overlord for Iran - a disruption that has
>   probably saved thousands of innocent lives.

Biden was a steady, level headed president.
He had top advisors and did a fine job.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3d0n4$9h3$6@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18223&group=alt.politics#18223

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:56:20 -0000 (UTC)
<QyE5K.453062$SeK9.426212@fx97.iad> <t377aj$g88$2@dont-email.me>
<Kd-dnfwu7fnuEsr_nZ2dnUU7-SOdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<K2V5K.213375$OT%7.70070@fx07.iad> <t39cb6$k80$2@dont-email.me>
<epidnaQ1Pb1RSsX_nZ2dnUU7-Y_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<t3bn5b$tvm$1@dont-email.me>
<otKdnbzXmcHlPsT_nZ2dnUU7-LXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<Zbl6K.167455$8V_7.578@fx04.iad>
<S_OdnXa958BBZcT_nZ2dnUU7-SvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<t3d00p$u8a$34@dont-email.me>
 by: pothead - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:56 UTC

On 2022-04-15, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/15/2022 6:59 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:

>>> I also voted Obama the first time but never again.
>>> He's a Marxist who goes around the world apologizing for America.
>>

>>   Um ... not a "traditional" Marxist but yea he does view
>>   things through that lens - "If it's American then it's BAD,
>>   if it's anyone else then it's GOOD" - typical useful idiot.
>>   Probably AOCs secret daddy ...
>>
>>   On the whole, his regime was kind of bland. It was at the
>>   very end though when he REALLY put me off - the Iran "deal"
>>   and literal pallets full of cash to fund their terrorists.
>>
>>   Now Trump, near the end, vaporized general Soleimani -
>>   terrorism overlord for Iran - a disruption that has
>>   probably saved thousands of innocent lives.
>>
> Biden was a steady, level headed president.

Biden is still President. Unfortunately.
I think you mean Obama.
He was weak.

> He had top advisors and did a fine job.
He had experienced advisors but often did not listen to them.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3d0rm$9h3$7@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18224&group=alt.politics#18224

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:58:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:58 UTC

On 2022-04-15, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> in the USA and how the people feel about his presidency.
>>

>>> So ... how WILL the Dems try to cancel the elections and
>>> what can be done to thwart that ?
>>>

>> Free stuff and the usual left wing media attacks on the Republicans.
>> They have a problem with the media though because poll numbers for the media are in the toilet and
>> people no longer trust them. Also the media is slowly starting to cover the mess that is Joe Biden.
>> Very slowly but it is happening.
>>
>> Still it's going to be very difficult to convince people that the Democrats have a good plan for
>> America because they can see what just one year of Biden and Democrat control has done to a once
>> well functioning country.
>>

> Somebody had to start the ball rolling wrt climate change. Lip service
> and promises aren't going to cut it anymore.

Biden got the ball rolling alright.
The WRECKING BALL !

> Biden had the strength to do that and yes we are hurting a little
> right now but long term this is going to pay off big time for the
> environment.

Biden doesn't have the strength to stay awake during one of his own speeches.
He is destroying everything he touches.

> Have patience.

Like some 70 percent of the people, my patience with Joe Biden has run out a long time ago.

You need to stop listening to CNN and look around you.
See all that destruction?
That is Joe Biden's fault.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3d0u0$9h3$8@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18225&group=alt.politics#18225

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 00:00:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 00:00 UTC

On 2022-04-15, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:

>>> Me too !
>>> Although I did hold my nose and vote for Obama twice simply because
>>> the alternatives really had no
>>> vision. I'm a registered independent and typically cross party lines
>>> especially in local elections.
>>

>>   Obama ???
>

> Obama was one of the best president's the USA has had in modern times.
> Trump is one of the worst.

Are you practicing your stand up comedy routine on us?
Where and when are you appearing?
I'll buy a ticket.
I can always use a good laugh. Especially after filling up my car with petrol.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3d0vs$9h3$9@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18226&group=alt.politics#18226

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 00:01:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 00:01 UTC

On 2022-04-15, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/15/2022 1:11 PM, Chaz wrote:

>>> Obama ???
>>
>> Yea.
>
> Good decision.
> Maybe there is hope for you.
> Obama was a great president which is why he was elected for a second
> term, unlike Trump the orange one.

He was elected because the blacks came out and some 90+ percent voted for him.
Also the Republican candidates were lame.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<u6idnbCsx6uOssf_nZ2dnUU7-cmdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18229&group=alt.politics#18229

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:50:59 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:50 UTC

On 4/15/22 7:58 PM, pothead wrote:

> Like some 70 percent of the people, my patience with Joe Biden has run out a long time ago.
>
> You need to stop listening to CNN and look around you.
> See all that destruction?
> That is Joe Biden's fault.

I saw a news blurb the other day - in some lefty state
they actually ARRESTED some guy who stuck a Biden "I DID
THAT !" sticker on a gas pump .......

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<t3eeic$a5d$6@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18240&group=alt.politics#18240

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 12:58:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 12:58 UTC

On 2022-04-16, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/15/22 7:58 PM, pothead wrote:
>
>> Like some 70 percent of the people, my patience with Joe Biden has run out a long time ago.
>>
>> You need to stop listening to CNN and look around you.
>> See all that destruction?
>> That is Joe Biden's fault.
>>

> I saw a news blurb the other day - in some lefty state
> they actually ARRESTED some guy who stuck a Biden "I DID
> THAT !" sticker on a gas pump .......

If they did that where I live the jails would be full to the brim because those stickers are
everywhere. The station owners have given up trying to keep up with removing them.
I've seen them in the local supermarket as well pointing to the meat prices.

I went out for dinner last night and the price of my normal meal went up about 15 percent and the
local place is also charging a 3 percent surcharge on bills paid by credit card.
I also noticed that the portion was slightly smaller as well.

Thank you Joe Biden.
You SOB!

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Biden too weak & demented to speak with Putin

<CoC6K.286255$4JN7.37975@fx05.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18249&group=alt.politics#18249

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: al...@aohello.con (AlleyCat)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 09:45:22 -0700
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 16:45 UTC

On 4/15/2022 3:59 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/15/22 5:11 PM, Langford wrote:

>>>     Obama ???
>>
>> I also voted Obama the first time but never again.
>> He's a Marxist who goes around the world apologizing for America.
>

>   Um ... not a "traditional" Marxist but yea he does view
>   things through that lens

Bullshit. Obama is not *any* kind of "Marxist."

We'll add Marxism to the growing list (genocide and democracy) of things about
which you know not one fucking thing.