According to my best recollection, I don't remember. -- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo

interests / alt.politics / Re: A strong president like Trump would end this war

SubjectAuthor
* Re: A strong president like Trump would end this war25.BX944
`* Re: A strong president like Trump would end this warsuper70s
 `- Re: A strong president like Trump would end this warBlue Lives Matter

1
Re: A strong president like Trump would end this war

<de6dnfO4KdqD68r_nZ2dnUU7-RnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18158&group=alt.politics#18158

Subject: Re: A strong president like Trump would end this war
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 21:17:17 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 01:17 UTC

On 4/12/22 6:07 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-12, Yak <yak@inbox.com> wrote:
>> On 4/12/22 3:02 PM, L,H wrote:
>>> Our demented president retard Joe hasn't even fucking picked up a phone and called Putin. OUR WEAK GUTLESS BRAIN DEAD SCUMBAG is not capable of remaining pres
>>
>> There would be nothing to end because it wouldn't have started under
>> Trump. Rather, Putin waited for Weekend at Bernies to become president
>> before going after Ukraine. He knows weakness when he sees it.
>
> Putin had 4 years to invade Ukraine.
> N. Korea stopped or at the very least severely slowed down their missile testing.
> China's Xi barely mentioned Taiwan.
> Syria discovered what happens when they test Trump and cross that "line in the sand". The same
> "line in the sand" that Obama and Biden did nothing about when Syria crossed it under their terms.
>
> Whether our adversaries were afraid of Trump's strength, or were concerned that he was unstable and
> might actually nuke their countries, nobody will know, but either way they didn't fuck with him.
> Instead they waited for weak, feckless, demented, feeble Joe Biden to take office and they all
> realized that their ship just came in.
>
> And even if they weren't sure at the start of Biden's presidency, that all changed when Joe Biden
> utterly bungled the Afghanistan withdrawal and proved to them what an incompetent, idiot he is.
>
> At that point open season on Joe Biden and the USA began.

Joe and the Wokies WERE the trigger, no question. How could
Putin resist ? A senile POTUS having his strings pulled by
pinheaded neo-Maoists and Death To America types.

Alas now that it's started, even Trump couldn't stop it. That
time came and went. Too much in motion now. The only "end"
would be WW3 - and an end to *everything*. Sorry, while we all
feel bad for Ukraine it is NOT worth ending the world for. We
will find 'alternative means' to hurt Russia.

Meanwhile, let's not be so focused on Putin that we ignore Xi
and his vast ambitions .....

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: A strong president like Trump would end this war

<super70s-7630C0.20483314042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18175&group=alt.politics#18175

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 20:48:33 -0500
 by: super70s - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 01:48 UTC

In article <de6dnfO4KdqD68r_nZ2dnUU7-RnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX944" <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

> Joe and the Wokies WERE the trigger, no question. How could
> Putin resist ? A senile POTUS having his strings pulled by
> pinheaded neo-Maoists and Death To America types.
>
> Alas now that it's started, even Trump couldn't stop it.

Trump knows he's vulnerable about the four years he spent trying to
weaken NATO which prompted Putin to invade, that's why he's lying now
and claiming he "strengthened" it.

Re: A strong president like Trump would end this war

<1kai5hhav7jkinsrv9uaakcfmdiespk44e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18185&group=alt.politics#18185

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 04:20:53 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 08:20 UTC

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 20:48:33 -0500, super70s
<super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <de6dnfO4KdqD68r_nZ2dnUU7-RnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX944" <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> Joe and the Wokies WERE the trigger, no question. How could
>> Putin resist ? A senile POTUS having his strings pulled by
>> pinheaded neo-Maoists and Death To America types.
>>
>> Alas now that it's started, even Trump couldn't stop it.
>
>Trump knows he's vulnerable about the four years he spent trying to
>weaken NATO which prompted Putin to invade, that's why he's lying now
>and claiming he "strengthened" it.

How is encouraging NATO countries to increase ams budget weakening
them, Dummy?