Newsgroups: alt.politics
From: NoRe...@HumansAreDumb.com (Humans are Dumb)
Subject: @Trumpite Shitbag
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:56:52 GMT
 by: Humans are Dumb - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:56 UTC

Living in a southern baptist community, my neighbors blame Biden for everything as well. The sun came up, blame Biden. The moon is too bright, blame Biden. I have to go to work because the government isn't giving my fat cankled lazy ass free money, blame Biden. I'm not vaccinating because of Biden (Though the program started under orange little hands ruling). I live in a 5 generation double wide, blame Biden.