Learning at some schools is like drinking from a firehose.

interests / alt.politics / Re: BREAKING: 1st Bus of Illegal Immigrants from Texas Dropped Off Blocks Away from U.S. Capitol

SubjectAuthor
o Re: BREAKING: 1st Bus of Illegal Immigrants from Texas Dropped Off25.BX944

1
Re: BREAKING: 1st Bus of Illegal Immigrants from Texas Dropped Off Blocks Away from U.S. Capitol

<d_Sdnc8QwbYEAMT_nZ2dnUU7-I_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18194&group=alt.politics#18194

Subject: Re: BREAKING: 1st Bus of Illegal Immigrants from Texas Dropped Off
Blocks Away from U.S. Capitol
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:30:15 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 16:30 UTC

On 4/15/22 7:16 AM, Yak wrote:
> On 4/14/22 10:14 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote in

>>> Funny how the "publicity stunt" as you call it has a cost
>>> to the states that's probable a thousandth of the cost to
>>> the states of those illegal aliens.
>>>

>>      Maybe if rightwing farmers and construction
>> foremen and slaughterhouse owners were prosecuted
>> and jailed for HIRING illegals that would not be
>> a problem.
>>
>>      When is the last time one of THEM got sent
>> to prison?
>
> LOL...it's the employers fault that the fed govt won't enforce border
> protection???
>
> Okay, let's take your (il)logic to its (il)logical conclusion - *YOU*,
> the consumer, needs to stop funding these farmers, construction
> companies and slaughterhouses because *YOU*, the consumer, demands lower
> prices. Without *YOU*, the consumer, these places would go out of
> business. Perhaps you should walk the walk and start buying your goods
> from the humanitarians in China.

Does ANYBODY think that all the Mexicans that have been
pouring in are somehow now yer faithful underpaid FARM
WORKERS ? That market became totally oversaturated way
back when these human waves started. The OTHER 98% are
not pickin' the lettuce for yer overpriced salads or
mowing your 12-acre lawn (don't forget to trim around
the lawn jockey Pedro !) you dumbass leftyletes.

So what ARE that 98% doing ? We never seem to hear much
about that. Joe dumps off busloads all over the place
and THEN where do they go, how do they live ? Sounds
like the making of vast new urban slums, MS-13 recruitment
centers ......

Oh, I saw on the news that the thug class has finally
figured out that they ought to rob RICH people. Hundreds
of incidents in the LA area already. The gang picks out
rich-looking people - by what they wear or where they go -
and then follow them home. Before you can get the key in
the door - surprise ! Oh well, you can build big fenced-
in thug-free zones to live in ... before your own lawyers
sue you for racial/cultural discrimination :-)

(Linux group removed, as promised)