From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Out of Order Priorities
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:40:49 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 18:40 UTC

This clown is going to Ukraine on Presidents' day, and giving them more
of our tax dollars in many multiples of what CC&P saved on his electric
bill. Which, by the way, tax dollars that come from the few democrats
who actually pay taxes as well as the rest of us. We should just make
out our tax payment check to Volodymyr Zelenskyy (well, maybe save some
for the Big Guy's piece). All this and he can't see fit to spend money
to secure our borders from hundreds of thousands of undocumented democrats.

He has no clue East Palestine even exists or, more likely, he thinks
it's in the middle east... or Texas. And his transportation secretary,
Pete Buttgig, is of the same mindset.

This administration is more out of it's element than a one-legged man in
an ass kicking contest.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/20/politics/president-biden-kyiv-trip/index.html

"I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
and leaving the scene."