There is never time to do it right, but always time to do it over.

interests / alt.politics / Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

SubjectAuthor
* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden25.BX944
`* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenJohn Wright
 `* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Bidenpothead
  `* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden25.BX944
   +* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Bidenpothead
   |+* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenLangford
   ||`* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenLefty Lundquist
   || `* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden25.BX944
   ||  `- Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Bidenpjt
   |+- Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenLefty Lundquist
   |`* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden25.BX944
   | +* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenAlleyCat
   | |+- Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenMighty Wannabe
   | |`* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden25.BX944
   | | `- Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenAlleyCat
   | `* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Bidenpjt
   |  `* Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenMighty Wannabe
   |   `- Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenBlue Lives Matter
   `- Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe BidenLangford

1
Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<RPidnV5-_vRLA8r_nZ2dnUU7-c_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18166&group=alt.politics#18166

Subject: Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 00:11:01 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 04:11 UTC

On 4/12/22 8:16 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-12, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 17:42:31 -0500, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> How many *hundred* of times does that need to be said, dipshit? Do
>>> you jerk-off while saying it?
>>
>> Truth hurts, eh?
>
> It's driving chrisv up the walls.
> That's why he feels the need to announce to the group that he snipped unread which we all know is
> another one of his lies.
> If telling the truth about Biden hurts chrisv so much he could filter us but he doesn't.
> Why is that?

Because Truth, no matter how horrible, is compelling.

Biden/Woke are THE WORST THING to ever afflict the USA.
Even most registered Dems now KNOW that. It's SO bad that
the Dems couldn't even CHEAT their way to victory this
November or in 2024.

BAD decision two years ago, VERY bad. Trump is a VERY
annoying person - but he had a FAR better grip on what
was important.

Now we have DISASTERS from several directions that affect
everybody.

The Dems in their current form MUST go - quickly. It's the
only way to survive.

Expect Biden/Woke to offer some kind of subsidies before
November - basically "free money". And, if you don't vote
Dem foreverafter your "free money" will GO AWAY ! This is
their usual strategy - impoverish and enslave.

Remember when Obama said there was a new, very dismal,
"New Normal" ? Well, Trump proved it didn't have to BE
that way. Totally ruined their narrative .... prosperity
and hope everywhere.

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<IEV5K.602872$LN2.355579@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18173&group=alt.politics#18173

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: "John Wr...@localhost.com (John Wright)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:50:32 GMT
 by: John Wright - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:50 UTC

On 2022-04-14, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/12/22 8:16 PM, pothead wrote:
>> On 2022-04-12, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>> Truth hurts, eh?
>>
>> It's driving chrisv up the walls.
>> That's why he feels the need to announce to the group that he snipped unread which we all know is
>> another one of his lies.
>> If telling the truth about Biden hurts chrisv so much he could filter us but he doesn't.
>> Why is that?
>

> Because Truth, no matter how horrible, is compelling.
>
> Biden/Woke are THE WORST THING to ever afflict the USA.
> Even most registered Dems now KNOW that. It's SO bad that
> the Dems couldn't even CHEAT their way to victory this
> November or in 2024.

This is a true statement. I would have thought that Democrats up for midterm reelection would be
jumping ship and opposing Joe Biden but I see very little of it.

Joe Biden has ensured that the Democrats are going to lose big time in the midterm elections. If I
was a Democrat and wanted to get reelected I would come out and oppose at least some of Joe Biden's
horrendous policies like border control and fossil fuel production.
I'm not sure why they don't?
Spineless is the only reason I can come up with because I don't believe for a second that they are
stupid enough to really support Joe Biden's agenda.

> BAD decision two years ago, VERY bad. Trump is a VERY
> annoying person - but he had a FAR better grip on what
> was important.

Trump irritates me for sure but he is a tough man and I believe he truly loves this country.
I didn't like some of his decisions, taxes and elimination/decrease of the SALT deduction for one
but overall he had a clear view of how to govern.

> Now we have DISASTERS from several directions that affect
> everybody.

When someone defends Joe Biden I ask them one simple question "name one thing Joe Biden has done
that has benefited you as a citizen".
They can't because everything Joe Biden has touched has turned to shit.
Like other have said, "Joe Biden is King Midas in reverse".
And he is.

> The Dems in their current form MUST go - quickly. It's the
> only way to survive.

They need to go back to the center as moderates once again and drop this far left garbage.

When people can't afford to fill up their cars or buy food they quickly don't give a shit about
climate change.

And they really don't give a shit about the insurrection hearings.
Right now it's about getting the country back on track, controlling inflation etc.
A few nuts running loose in the capitol isn't of interest.

> Expect Biden/Woke to offer some kind of subsidies before
> November - basically "free money". And, if you don't vote
> Dem foreverafter your "free money" will GO AWAY ! This is
> their usual strategy - impoverish and enslave.

You know it's coming.
First the Democrats destroy a well running country and then they throw free money at it and into
the citizen's pockets as if that will somehow fix the problems they, the Democrats, have created.
It's bribery for votes.

> Remember when Obama said there was a new, very dismal,
> "New Normal" ? Well, Trump proved it didn't have to BE
> that way. Totally ruined their narrative .... prosperity
> and hope everywhere.

Obama hates America and what she stands for.
He's a Marxist and is probably pulling Joe's strings as well.

> (Linux group removed, as promised)

Good idea.

--
John Wright
Democrats Will Give You The Shirt Off My Back

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<t39d7f$k80$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18174&group=alt.politics#18174

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 15:05:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 15:05 UTC

On 2022-04-14, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> wrote:
> [...]
> A few nuts running loose in the capitol isn't of interest.
>
>> Expect Biden/Woke to offer some kind of subsidies before
>> November - basically "free money". And, if you don't vote
>> Dem foreverafter your "free money" will GO AWAY ! This is
>> their usual strategy - impoverish and enslave.
>
> You know it's coming.
> First the Democrats destroy a well running country and then they throw free money at it and into
> the citizen's pockets as if that will somehow fix the problems they, the Democrats, have created.
> It's bribery for votes.
>
>> Remember when Obama said there was a new, very dismal,
>> "New Normal" ? Well, Trump proved it didn't have to BE
>> that way. Totally ruined their narrative .... prosperity
>> and hope everywhere.
>
> Obama hates America and what she stands for.
> He's a Marxist and is probably pulling Joe's strings as well.

I don't get it either?
The Democrats must realize that they are in serious trouble due to Joe Biden's extreme, radical
left policies so I'm not sure why they continue to back him rather than restore everything he
touched and ruined since he took office.

I think they would gain some respect and possibly some votes as well.

As it stands they are headed for a shellacking come the midterm elections.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<lradnVzd9pO1R8X_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18177&group=alt.politics#18177

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:36:23 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 02:36 UTC

On 4/14/22 11:05 AM, pothead wrote:
> [...]
>> It's bribery for votes.
>>
>>> Remember when Obama said there was a new, very dismal,
>>> "New Normal" ? Well, Trump proved it didn't have to BE
>>> that way. Totally ruined their narrative .... prosperity
>>> and hope everywhere.
>>
>> Obama hates America and what she stands for.
>> He's a Marxist and is probably pulling Joe's strings as well.
>>
>>> (Linux group removed, as promised)
>>
>> Good idea.
>>

> I don't get it either?
> The Democrats must realize that they are in serious trouble due to Joe Biden's extreme, radical
> left policies so I'm not sure why they continue to back him rather than restore everything he
> touched and ruined since he took office.
>
> I think they would gain some respect and possibly some votes as well.
>
> As it stands they are headed for a shellacking come the midterm elections.

It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.

They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.

YET they seem kind of calm about it.

Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.

I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....

There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those
signs appear.

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<t3bncg$tvm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18187&group=alt.politics#18187

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:10:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:10 UTC

On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> [...]
>> touched and ruined since he took office.
>>
>> I think they would gain some respect and possibly some votes as well.
>>
>> As it stands they are headed for a shellacking come the midterm elections.
>

> It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
> managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.
>
> They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.
>
> YET they seem kind of calm about it.
>
> Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.
>
> I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
> just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
> to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
> which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
> terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....
>
> There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
> The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those

Something is going on for sure.
Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and in time the country will fix
itself .
But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.

Something is up!
I agree!

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<ftl6K.167460$8V_7.82883@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18206&group=alt.politics#18206

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: Langf...@loopback.com (Langford)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:29:47 GMT
 by: Langford - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:29 UTC

On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> [...]
>> touched and ruined since he took office.
>>
>> I think they would gain some respect and possibly some votes as well.
>>
>> As it stands they are headed for a shellacking come the midterm elections.
>

> It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
> managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.
>
> They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.
>
> YET they seem kind of calm about it.
>
> Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.
>
> I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
> just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
> to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
> which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
> terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....
>
> There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
> The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those

The Democrats are awfully quiet right now.
Something is brewing.

--
John Langford
Advocate for open source software

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<4vl6K.167461$8V_7.122768@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18207&group=alt.politics#18207

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: Langf...@loopback.com (Langford)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:31:44 GMT
 by: Langford - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:31 UTC

On 2022-04-15, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> I don't get it either?
>>> The Democrats must realize that they are in serious trouble due to Joe Biden's extreme, radical
>>> left policies so I'm not sure why they continue to back him rather than restore everything he
>>> touched and ruined since he took office.
>>>
>>> I think they would gain some respect and possibly some votes as well.
>>>
>>> As it stands they are headed for a shellacking come the midterm elections.
>>

>> It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
>> managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.
>>
>> They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.
>>
>> YET they seem kind of calm about it.
>>
>> Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.
>>
>> I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
>> just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
>> to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
>> which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
>> terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....
>>
>> There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
>> The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those
>> signs appear.
>
> Something is going on for sure.
> Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and in time the country will fix
> itself .
> But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.
>
> Something is up!
> I agree!

They will probably weaponize COVID again and institute mass mail in ballots in order to keep people
from the polls where they can be questioned to see if they are who they claim.
Getting ready to cheat again I suspect.

--
John Langford
Advocate for open source software

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<t3cufa$u8a$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18212&group=alt.politics#18212

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:18:02 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:18 UTC

On 4/15/2022 8:10 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> I don't get it either?
>>> The Democrats must realize that they are in serious trouble due to Joe Biden's extreme, radical
>>> left policies so I'm not sure why they continue to back him rather than restore everything he
>>> touched and ruined since he took office.
>>>
>>> I think they would gain some respect and possibly some votes as well.
>>>
>>> As it stands they are headed for a shellacking come the midterm elections.
>>

>> It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
>> managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.
>>
>> They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.
>>
>> YET they seem kind of calm about it.
>>
>> Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.
>>
>> I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
>> just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
>> to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
>> which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
>> terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....
>>
>> There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
>> The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those
>> signs appear.
>
> Something is going on for sure.
> Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and in time the country will fix
> itself .
> But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.
>
> Something is up!
> I agree!

Your tinfoil hat is strapped on too tightly.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<t3cvm3$u8a$25@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18219&group=alt.politics#18219

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:38:43 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:38 UTC

On 4/15/2022 5:31 PM, Langford wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>> It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
>>> managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.
>>>
>>> They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.
>>>
>>> YET they seem kind of calm about it.
>>>
>>> Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.
>>>
>>> I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
>>> just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
>>> to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
>>> which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
>>> terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....
>>>
>>> There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
>>> The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those
>>> signs appear.
>>
>> Something is going on for sure.
>> Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and in time the country will fix
>> itself .
>> But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.
>>
>> Something is up!
>> I agree!
>
> They will probably weaponize COVID again and institute mass mail in ballots in order to keep people
> from the polls where they can be questioned to see if they are who they claim.
> Getting ready to cheat again I suspect.

The Democrats will pull this out in November.
People don't want Trumpsters running the government again.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<HcqdnRwb1ZALusf_nZ2dnUU7-TtQAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18227&group=alt.politics#18227

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:19:02 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:19 UTC

On 4/15/22 7:38 PM, Lefty Lundquist wrote:
> On 4/15/2022 5:31 PM, Langford wrote:

>>> Something is going on for sure.
>>> Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and
>>> in time the country will fix
>>> itself .
>>> But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.
>>>
>>> Something is up!
>>> I agree!
>>
>> They will probably weaponize COVID again and institute mass mail in
>> ballots in order to keep people
>> from the polls where they can be questioned to see if they are who
>> they claim.
>> Getting ready to cheat again I suspect.
>>

> The Democrats will pull this out in November.
> People don't want Trumpsters running the government again.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<DPz6K.841890$aT3.701492@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18241&group=alt.politics#18241

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: pjt...@mylocalhost.com (pjt)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:49:23 GMT
 by: pjt - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:49 UTC

On 2022-04-16, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/15/22 7:38 PM, Lefty Lundquist wrote:

>>> They will probably weaponize COVID again and institute mass mail in
>>> ballots in order to keep people
>>> from the polls where they can be questioned to see if they are who
>>> they claim.
>>> Getting ready to cheat again I suspect.
>>>

>> The Democrats will pull this out in November.
>> People don't want Trumpsters running the government again.
>

> Oh ... but they DO - badly. All the polling/studies show
> it clearly. "Biden/Woke regret" is now universal.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<t3d978$rpc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20952&group=alt.politics#20952

From: al...@aohello.con (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:21:24 -0700
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:21 UTC

On 4/15/2022 7:17 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/15/22 8:10 AM, pothead wrote:

>>>     It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
>>>     managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.
>>>
>>>     They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.
>>>
>>>     YET they seem kind of calm about it.
>>>
>>>     Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.
>>>
>>>     I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
>>>     just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
>>>     to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
>>>     which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
>>>     terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....
>>>
>>>     There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
>>>     The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those
>>>     signs appear.
>>
>> Something is going on for sure.
>> Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and in time
>> the country will fix
>> itself .
>> But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.
>

>   Biden has HAD to drop back to a few Trump policies.
>   Today it appears they're gonna facilitate oil drilling
>   and such - but it's TOO LATE.

You are such a clueless stupid lying fuck. No wonder you don't know the meaning
of either genocide or democracy.

"Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%"
https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/news/press-releases/new-data-biden-slays-trumps-first-year-drilling-permitting-by-34-2022-01-21/

You know, I can't tell if you simply work really hard at being a stupid shitbag,
or if it's a natural gift and you don't have to work at it at all. Either way,
you're a staggeringly stupid shitbag.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<HVp6K.59322$3b1.37463@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20953&group=alt.politics#20953

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:33:10 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:33 UTC

<542dnWj3fYVStsf_nZ2dnUU7-WmdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20956&group=alt.politics#20956

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:37:03 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:37 UTC

<HcqdnR0b1ZClusf_nZ2dnUU7-TvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20957&group=alt.politics#20957

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:17:27 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:17 UTC

On 4/15/22 8:10 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> I don't get it either?
>>> The Democrats must realize that they are in serious trouble due to Joe Biden's extreme, radical
>>> left policies so I'm not sure why they continue to back him rather than restore everything he
>>> touched and ruined since he took office.
>>>
>>> I think they would gain some respect and possibly some votes as well.
>>>
>>> As it stands they are headed for a shellacking come the midterm elections.
>>

>> It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
>> managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.
>>
>> They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.
>>
>> YET they seem kind of calm about it.
>>
>> Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.
>>
>> I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
>> just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
>> to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
>> which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
>> terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....
>>
>> There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
>> The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those
>> signs appear.
>
> Something is going on for sure.
> Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and in time the country will fix
> itself .
> But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.

Biden has HAD to drop back to a few Trump policies.
Today it appears they're gonna facilitate oil drilling
and such - but it's TOO LATE.

> Something is up!
> I agree!

They're GOOD at it, so SPOTTING the real plan will be
difficult. Exposing and DEALING with it will be even
more difficult.

It's gonna be "low level", like fake ballots or tweaked
counting software - which they've intentionally made
difficult to verify. But like I said, the next few elections
will be SO anti-Dem that these tricks won't work well.
Instead they'll have to find a way to basically put off
the elections or suspend the results for a LONG time
until they're the de-facto winners.

A fabricated "Russian Attack" sounds plausible. There
ARE laws on the books that grant the standing govt vast
powers under such situations.

Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<elq6K.335252$Lbb6.245128@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20958&group=alt.politics#20958

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.socially.liberalism,alt.athieism,alt.fucknozzles,alt.poltics.democrats.d,talk.poltics.guns
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival
From: al...@aohello.con (AlleyCat)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 20:02:34 -0700
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 03:02 UTC

<dNz6K.841702$aT3.707446@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20960&group=alt.politics#20960

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival
From: pjt...@mylocalhost.com (pjt)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:46:49 GMT
 by: pjt - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:46 UTC

On 2022-04-16, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/15/22 8:10 AM, pothead wrote:

>>> It a mere two years (less actually) Joe And The Wokies have
>>> managed to DESTROY the Dem brand.
>>>
>>> They KNOW they're never gonna get elected.
>>>
>>> YET they seem kind of calm about it.
>>>
>>> Which MEANS they have some dastardly Master Plan.
>>>
>>> I don't think they can steal the elections - they're
>>> just TOO hated now. Instead they have to find a way
>>> to CANCEL the elections, some Vast Emergency under
>>> which they can do that kind of thing. Some of the
>>> terrorism/war related laws DO offer them a path ....
>>>
>>> There will be signs, machinations in the deep background.
>>> The USA must STAY ALERT and POUNCE IMMEDIATELY once those
>>> signs appear.
>>
>> Something is going on for sure.
>> Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and in time the country will fix
>> itself .
>> But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.
>

> Biden has HAD to drop back to a few Trump policies.
> Today it appears they're gonna facilitate oil drilling
> and such - but it's TOO LATE.

He also increased the fees and royalties on those places he opened.
The Democrats don't mention that part.
Too little but probably too late.
He needs to go full ahead and return to every single Trump policy he cancelled.
Time to fall on his sword.
There is no other way.

>> Something is up!
>> I agree!
>
> They're GOOD at it, so SPOTTING the real plan will be
> difficult. Exposing and DEALING with it will be even
> more difficult.
>
> It's gonna be "low level", like fake ballots or tweaked
> counting software - which they've intentionally made
> difficult to verify. But like I said, the next few elections
> will be SO anti-Dem that these tricks won't work well.
> Instead they'll have to find a way to basically put off
> the elections or suspend the results for a LONG time
> until they're the de-facto winners.
>
> A fabricated "Russian Attack" sounds plausible. There
> ARE laws on the books that grant the standing govt vast
> powers under such situations.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<FHE6K.83693$f91.28209@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20963&group=alt.politics#20963

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:22:11 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 19:22 UTC

pjt wrote on 4/16/2022 9:46 AM:
> On 2022-04-16, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:

>>> Something is going on for sure.
>>> Like I said in my other reply, simply restore the Trump policies and in time the country will fix
>>> itself .
>>> But they won't. They could even blame it in the Ukraine war.
>>
>> Biden has HAD to drop back to a few Trump policies.
>> Today it appears they're gonna facilitate oil drilling
>> and such - but it's TOO LATE.
> He also increased the fees and royalties on those places he opened.
> The Democrats don't mention that part.
> Too little but probably too late.
> He needs to go full ahead and return to every single Trump policy he cancelled.
> Time to fall on his sword.
> There is no other way.

We have to wean ourselves off fossil fuel and embrace renewable energy
to save the planet before it's too late.

Listen to AOC. She will lead us out of this global warming catastrophe.

>>> Something is up!
>>> I agree!
>> They're GOOD at it, so SPOTTING the real plan will be
>> difficult. Exposing and DEALING with it will be even
>> more difficult.
>>
>> It's gonna be "low level", like fake ballots or tweaked
>> counting software - which they've intentionally made
>> difficult to verify. But like I said, the next few elections
>> will be SO anti-Dem that these tricks won't work well.
>> Instead they'll have to find a way to basically put off
>> the elections or suspend the results for a LONG time
>> until they're the de-facto winners.
>>
>> A fabricated "Russian Attack" sounds plausible. There
>> ARE laws on the books that grant the standing govt vast
>> powers under such situations.
> The Democrats are very good at cheating and sticking together. Sure there are a few outliers, and
> quickly becoming more than a few as politicians see their reelection going down the tubes, but for
> the most part they are in lock step.
> That's something the Republicans never are.
>
> Something big is brewing. What it is, I have no clue but the Republicans had better not get caught
> off guard.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden

<ukbm5h51qviv0rm908b2aosd9261tmnpqg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20964&group=alt.politics#20964

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 17:03:24 -0400
References: <t34sqi$hc2$2@dont-email.me> <c10c5hhe36vc4u7v5uc0n5n9lrm59teb6k@4ax.com> <p60c5hpvni6oshisjs912g0qb0s61pel14@4ax.com> <t354ou$b7r$2@dont-email.me> <RPidnV5-_vRLA8r_nZ2dnUU7-c_NnZ2d@earthlink.com> <IEV5K.602872$LN2.355579@fx13.iad> <t39d7f$k80$5@dont-email.me> <lradnVzd9pO1R8X_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <t3bncg$tvm$2@dont-email.me> <HcqdnR0b1ZClusf_nZ2dnUU7-TvNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <dNz6K.841702$aT3.707446@fx09.iad> <FHE6K.83693$f91.28209@fx09.ams1>
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:03 UTC

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:22:11 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
wrote:

>We have to wean ourselves off fossil fuel and embrace renewable energy
>to save the planet before it's too late.

The planet is doing fine..

>Listen to AOC. She will lead us out of this global warming catastrophe.

<EYEROLL>

interests / alt.politics / Re: March Inflation Rate Soars to 8.5% Under Joe Biden