Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Dirty FBI too busy looking for Angry White People

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Dirty FBI too busy looking for Angry White People25.BX944
+- Re: Dirty FBI too busy looking for Angry White PeopleAlleyCat
`- Re: Dirty FBI too busy looking for Angry White Peoplepjt

1
Re: Dirty FBI too busy looking for Angry White People

<u6idnbGsx6ugs8f_nZ2dnUU7-cnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18228&group=alt.politics#18228

Subject: Re: Dirty FBI too busy looking for Angry White People
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:47:24 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:47 UTC

On 4/15/22 7:44 PM, Jay Santos wrote:
> On 4/15/2022 3:17 PM, pothead wrote:
>>>
>>> The once proud and respected FBI has become some what of a joke these
>>> days.
>>> I doubt they could find a fully inflated Goodyear blimp hidden in NYC.
>>>
>>> It's sad.
>>
>> Indeed.
>> I never thought I would see the day where the various law enforcement
>> agencies would go full
>> partisan left.
>
> And you haven't seen that day.  It hasn't happened.

But THREATENS to. Even the US Army is desperate to
purge non-leftists. Mark (Pinko) Milley is in charge
of that. Our lefties badly want their own Red Guard,
ideological oppressors/Gestapo/Stasi ......

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: Dirty FBI too busy looking for Angry White People

<bmq6K.335253$Lbb6.88669@fx45.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18231&group=alt.politics#18231

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: al...@aohello.con (AlleyCat)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 20:03:36 -0700
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 03:03 UTC

On 4/15/2022 7:47 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/15/22 7:44 PM, Jay Santos wrote:

>>> Indeed.
>>> I never thought I would see the day where the various law enforcement
>>> agencies would go full
>>> partisan left.
>>
>> And you haven't seen that day.  It hasn't happened.
>

>   But THREATENS to.

No, bullshit.

> Even the US Army is desperate to
>   purge non-leftists.

Even more stupid bullshit.

Re: Dirty FBI too busy looking for Angry White People

<HSz6K.842127$aT3.161480@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18242&group=alt.politics#18242

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: pjt...@mylocalhost.com (pjt)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:52:39 GMT
 by: pjt - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:52 UTC

On 2022-04-16, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/15/22 7:44 PM, Jay Santos wrote:

>>> Indeed.
>>> I never thought I would see the day where the various law enforcement
>>> agencies would go full
>>> partisan left.
>>
>> And you haven't seen that day.  It hasn't happened.
>

> But THREATENS to. Even the US Army is desperate to
> purge non-leftists. Mark (Pinko) Milley is in charge
> of that. Our lefties badly want their own Red Guard,
> ideological oppressors/Gestapo/Stasi ......
>
> (Linux group removed, as promised)

Milley admitted coordinating with the enemy so why isn't he being tried for treason?
Oh, he's a woke, left wing Democrat so he is immune.
The double standard is alive and well.

--
pjt
"Free as in free beer"