From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - More Non-Suffering
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 16:26:45 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:26 UTC

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-housing-market-sees-drop-value-biggest-2008
--
"I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
and leaving the scene."

Re: OT? - More Non-Suffering

<0eca41ae-5ef7-4952-b775-1f515d1deff2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18249&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18249

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 17:11:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT? - More Non-Suffering
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 01:11 UTC

On Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 2:26:47 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
> https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-housing-market-sees-drop-value-biggest-2008
> --
> "I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
> and leaving the scene."

You're late to the party. I've posted about this. It's pretty simple. The money all has to come from somewhere. If interest rates go up, sooner or later, property values have to go down. They are expected to go down even further in many markets. The bankers are raising the interest rates. They say it's for our own good. There will be some suffering. I have never said there was no suffering anywhere. There is always some suffering everywhere. Unfortunately for Republicans, there won't be nearly as much suffering as you're hoping for, barring an unexpected major national disaster or more general warfare. For most folks this is a minor blip that they won't even notice until they're ready to sell, if then. If they die before they're ready to sell this will just reduce their property taxes a little. My sister-in-law bought right before the bubble burst the last time around. By the time she was ready to sell she came out of the deal just fine.

TB

Re: OT? - More Non-Suffering

<tt93lj$20tv5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18250&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18250

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 19:25:06 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 01:25 UTC

On 2/23/2023 7:11 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 2:26:47 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-housing-market-sees-drop-value-biggest-2008
>> --
>> "I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
>> and leaving the scene."
>
> You're late to the party. I've posted about this. It's pretty simple. The money all has to come from somewhere. If interest rates go up, sooner or later, property values have to go down. They are expected to go down even further in many markets. The bankers are raising the interest rates. They say it's for our own good. There will be some suffering. I have never said there was no suffering anywhere. There is always some suffering everywhere. Unfortunately for Republicans, there won't be nearly as much suffering as you're hoping for, barring an unexpected major national disaster or more general warfare. For most folks this is a minor blip that they won't even notice until they're ready to sell, if then. If they die before they're ready to sell this will just reduce their property taxes a little. My sister-in-law bought right before the bubble burst the last time around. By the time she was ready to sell she came out of the deal just fine.
>
> TB

You continue to use your malfunctioning crystal ball. I DO NOT want
people to suffer. I am pointing out that because of Biden's policies,
which apparently you support, people are suffering. Not everyone can
save $8.7 mil on their electric bills. By the way one minor blip and
then another and before you know it you have two minor blips. Given that
our president is a major blip, this is not unexpected.