Call on God, but row away from the rocks. -- Indian proverb

interests / alt.politics / Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots25.BX944
+* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsWayne Autrey
|`* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsLangford
| `- Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsLefty Lundquist
+* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riotspothead
|+- Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsSiri Cruise
|`* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsLefty Lundquist
| `* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsDavid Hartung
|  +- Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsBlue Lives Matter
|  +* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsSiri Cruise
|  |`* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsDavid Hartung
|  | `* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsSiri Cruise
|  |  `* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsDavid Hartung
|  |   +- Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsRudy Canoza
|  |   `* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsSiri Cruise
|  |    +* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsDavid Hartung
|  |    |`- Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsSiri Cruise
|  |    `- Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsBlue Lives Matter
|  `- Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsRudy Canoza
`* Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsLangford
 `- Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM RiotsLefty Lundquist

1
Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<WICdnbb0gOUoQ8X_nZ2dnUU7-XvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18178&group=alt.politics#18178

Subject: Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:55:48 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 02:55 UTC

On 4/14/22 2:15 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
> On 14 Apr 2022, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> posted some

>>> The real insurrection was completed by the media - getting elected
>>> the most incompetent president, and administration, in history.
>>
>> That is a true statement and it's troubling that the media and the big
>> tech companies have gotten so powerful that they can influence an
>> election to the degree the 2020 election was influenced.
>>
>> The people are being manipulated and they don't even realize it.
>
> The sheeple don't care as long as they get something for free.

Largely true, alas. The "free money" angle is a WINNER.
Few can resist. Few "get it". The commies used it to grab
whole countries back in the day. Only AFTER did the people
realize they'd been duped. Too late ... guns to their heads
thereafter .......

> However,
> the media is in trouble and putting up paywalls everywhere because the war
> with Trump cost them dearly. Look at CNN, 90% bankrupt and sold off to
> Discovery, then merged with Warner to "launder" it.
>
> The operational cult of Twitter is on the verge of mass suicide because
> Elon Musk is now the largest shareholder and has let it be known he
> doesn't like their censorship. Facebook / Meta investigations by the feds
> are still in progress.

Yay Elon ! He's REALLY shook them up !

Hey, there's a LOT of 'conservative'/'moderate' money
out there - so instead of WHINING why not BUY UP these
big biased internet 'communications' companies ? Send
them back to ideological neutrality - as is fair and
The American Way.

I figure there's a line on the way to the roof at TwitterHQ
right now :-)

> Trump filed a lawsuit against Hillery and numerous parties because of the
> fraudulent Steele dossier.
>
> Change is coming.

Always does.

But usually it SUCKS.

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<Lh56K.213392$OT%7.61566@fx07.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18179&group=alt.politics#18179

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: another....@terrells.pals (Wayne Autrey)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 20:05:15 -0700
 by: Wayne Autrey - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 03:05 UTC

On 4/14/2022 7:55 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/14/22 2:15 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
>> On 14 Apr 2022, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> posted some

>>> That is a true statement and it's troubling that the media and the big
>>> tech companies have gotten so powerful that they can influence an
>>> election to the degree the 2020 election was influenced.
>>>
>>> The people are being manipulated and they don't even realize it.
>>
>> The sheeple don't care as long as they get something for free.
>

>   Largely true, alas. The "free money" angle is a WINNER.
>   Few can resist. Few "get it". The commies used it to grab
>   whole countries back in the day. Only AFTER did the people
>   realize they'd been duped. Too late ... guns to their heads
>   thereafter .......
>

>> However,
>> the media is in trouble and putting up paywalls everywhere because the war
>> with Trump cost them dearly.  Look at CNN, 90% bankrupt and sold off to
>> Discovery, then merged with Warner to "launder" it.
>>
>> The operational cult of Twitter is on the verge of mass suicide because
>> Elon Musk is now the largest shareholder and has let it be known he
>> doesn't like their censorship.  Facebook / Meta investigations by the feds
>> are still in progress.
>
>   Yay Elon ! He's REALLY shook them up !

No.

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<t3bnkc$tvm$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18188&group=alt.politics#18188

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:15:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:15 UTC

On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/14/22 2:15 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
>> On 14 Apr 2022, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> posted some

>>> That is a true statement and it's troubling that the media and the big
>>> tech companies have gotten so powerful that they can influence an
>>> election to the degree the 2020 election was influenced.
>>>
>>> The people are being manipulated and they don't even realize it.
>>
>> The sheeple don't care as long as they get something for free.
>

> Largely true, alas. The "free money" angle is a WINNER.
> Few can resist. Few "get it". The commies used it to grab
> whole countries back in the day. Only AFTER did the people
> realize they'd been duped. Too late ... guns to their heads
> thereafter .......

The sheep fail to realize that once they are fully dependent upon the government, then the
government owns them at which point they also lose their freedom.

>> However,
>> the media is in trouble and putting up paywalls everywhere because the war
>> with Trump cost them dearly. Look at CNN, 90% bankrupt and sold off to
>> Discovery, then merged with Warner to "launder" it.
>>
>> The operational cult of Twitter is on the verge of mass suicide because
>> Elon Musk is now the largest shareholder and has let it be known he
>> doesn't like their censorship. Facebook / Meta investigations by the feds
>> are still in progress.
>
> Yay Elon ! He's REALLY shook them up !
>
> Hey, there's a LOT of 'conservative'/'moderate' money
> out there - so instead of WHINING why not BUY UP these
> big biased internet 'communications' companies ? Send
> them back to ideological neutrality - as is fair and
> The American Way.

Musk is just the beginning.
This is going to begin and it has the left wingers terrified.
It's all over the left wing MSM as they are in a panic.

> I figure there's a line on the way to the roof at TwitterHQ
> right now :-)
>
>> Trump filed a lawsuit against Hillery and numerous parties because of the
>> fraudulent Steele dossier.
>>
>> Change is coming.
>
> Always does.
>
> But usually it SUCKS.

I think we are in for an overhaul of these highly left wing tech firms and social media platforms
along with the MSM.
Truly free speech is going to make a come back.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<chine.bleu-3C77C8.07520815042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18193&group=alt.politics#18193

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 07:52:08 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 14:52 UTC

In article <t3bnkc$tvm$3@dont-email.me>,
pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

> The sheep fail to realize that once they are fully dependent upon the
> government, then the
> government owns them at which point they also lose their freedom.

Be sure to explain to coal miners that the government paying for
their black lung instead of themselves is losing them their
freedom.

https://www.dol.gov/agencies/owcp/dcmwc

About Black Lung Program

The Division of Coal Mine Workers' Compensation, or Federal Black
Lung Program, administers claims filed under the Black Lung
Benefits Act.

The Act provides compensation to coal miners who are totally
disabled by pneumoconiosis arising out of coal mine employment,
and to survivors of coal miners whose deaths are attributable to
the disease. The Act also provides eligible miners with medical
coverage for the treatment of lung diseases related to
pneumoconiosis

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<ZCl6K.167462$8V_7.12821@fx04.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18208&group=alt.politics#18208

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: Langf...@loopback.com (Langford)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:40:09 GMT
 by: Langford - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:40 UTC

On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/14/22 2:15 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
>> On 14 Apr 2022, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> posted some

>>> That is a true statement and it's troubling that the media and the big
>>> tech companies have gotten so powerful that they can influence an
>>> election to the degree the 2020 election was influenced.
>>>
>>> The people are being manipulated and they don't even realize it.
>>
>> The sheeple don't care as long as they get something for free.
>

> Largely true, alas. The "free money" angle is a WINNER.
> Few can resist. Few "get it". The commies used it to grab
> whole countries back in the day. Only AFTER did the people
> realize they'd been duped. Too late ... guns to their heads
> thereafter .......

Everybody wants something for free and few ever consider the true long term cost.
That's why socialism is an easy sell, at first.

>> However,
>> the media is in trouble and putting up paywalls everywhere because the war
>> with Trump cost them dearly. Look at CNN, 90% bankrupt and sold off to
>> Discovery, then merged with Warner to "launder" it.
>>
>> The operational cult of Twitter is on the verge of mass suicide because
>> Elon Musk is now the largest shareholder and has let it be known he
>> doesn't like their censorship. Facebook / Meta investigations by the feds
>> are still in progress.
>
> Yay Elon ! He's REALLY shook them up !
>
> Hey, there's a LOT of 'conservative'/'moderate' money
> out there - so instead of WHINING why not BUY UP these
> big biased internet 'communications' companies ? Send
> them back to ideological neutrality - as is fair and
> The American Way.
>
> I figure there's a line on the way to the roof at TwitterHQ
> right now :-)
>
>> Trump filed a lawsuit against Hillery and numerous parties because of the
>> fraudulent Steele dossier.
>>
>> Change is coming.
>
> Always does.
>
> But usually it SUCKS.
>
> (Linux group removed, as promised)

I like Elon Musk because love him or hate him what you see is what you get.

I'm glad Trump is suing Hillary because in part she cost him the election.

--
John Langford
Advocate for open source software

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<IFl6K.167463$8V_7.100707@fx04.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18209&group=alt.politics#18209

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: Langf...@loopback.com (Langford)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:43:04 GMT
 by: Langford - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:43 UTC

On 2022-04-15, Wayne Autrey <another.loser@terrells.pals> wrote:
> On 4/14/2022 7:55 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:
>> On 4/14/22 2:15 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
>>> On 14 Apr 2022, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> posted some

>>> The sheeple don't care as long as they get something for free.
>>

>>   Largely true, alas. The "free money" angle is a WINNER.
>>   Few can resist. Few "get it". The commies used it to grab
>>   whole countries back in the day. Only AFTER did the people
>>   realize they'd been duped. Too late ... guns to their heads
>>   thereafter .......
>>

>>> However,
>>> the media is in trouble and putting up paywalls everywhere because the war
>>> with Trump cost them dearly.  Look at CNN, 90% bankrupt and sold off to
>>> Discovery, then merged with Warner to "launder" it.
>>>
>>> The operational cult of Twitter is on the verge of mass suicide because
>>> Elon Musk is now the largest shareholder and has let it be known he
>>> doesn't like their censorship.  Facebook / Meta investigations by the feds
>>> are still in progress.
>>
>>   Yay Elon ! He's REALLY shook them up !
>
> No.

Sure he did.
It's the lead story on CNN and MSNBC and they have been spouting on about it all day.
When was the last time you saw a hostile takeover generate such interest?
For example did you know that Discovery takes control of HBO, CNN, and Warner Bros took effect
today?
I doubt you did.
But you know all about Elon Musk.

Why do you think that is?

The left are scared shit less.

--
John Langford
Advocate for open source software

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<t3cugt$u8a$7@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18213&group=alt.politics#18213

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:18:53 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:18 UTC

On 4/15/2022 8:15 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
>> On 4/14/22 2:15 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
>>> On 14 Apr 2022, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> posted some

>>> The sheeple don't care as long as they get something for free.
>>

>> Largely true, alas. The "free money" angle is a WINNER.
>> Few can resist. Few "get it". The commies used it to grab
>> whole countries back in the day. Only AFTER did the people
>> realize they'd been duped. Too late ... guns to their heads
>> thereafter .......
>
> The sheep fail to realize that once they are fully dependent upon the government, then the
> government owns them at which point they also lose their freedom.
>

>>> However,
>>> the media is in trouble and putting up paywalls everywhere because the war
>>> with Trump cost them dearly. Look at CNN, 90% bankrupt and sold off to
>>> Discovery, then merged with Warner to "launder" it.
>>>
>>> The operational cult of Twitter is on the verge of mass suicide because
>>> Elon Musk is now the largest shareholder and has let it be known he
>>> doesn't like their censorship. Facebook / Meta investigations by the feds
>>> are still in progress.
>>
>> Yay Elon ! He's REALLY shook them up !
>>
>> Hey, there's a LOT of 'conservative'/'moderate' money
>> out there - so instead of WHINING why not BUY UP these
>> big biased internet 'communications' companies ? Send
>> them back to ideological neutrality - as is fair and
>> The American Way.
>

> Musk is just the beginning.
> This is going to begin and it has the left wingers terrified.
> It's all over the left wing MSM as they are in a panic.
>

>> I figure there's a line on the way to the roof at TwitterHQ
>> right now :-)
>>
>>> Trump filed a lawsuit against Hillery and numerous parties because of the
>>> fraudulent Steele dossier.
>>>
>>> Change is coming.
>>
>> Always does.
>>
>> But usually it SUCKS.
>>
> I think we are in for an overhaul of these highly left wing tech firms and social media platforms
> along with the MSM.
> Truly free speech is going to make a come back.

We have free speech now.
It's in the constitution.
What Musk is implying is making twitter a right wing arm of the RNC.
That isn't free speech.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<t3cvn1$u8a$26@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18220&group=alt.politics#18220

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:39:13 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:39 UTC

Socialism can work.
See Sweden.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<t3cvo5$u8a$27@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18221&group=alt.politics#18221

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:39:49 -0400

On 4/15/2022 5:43 PM, Langford wrote:
> On 2022-04-15, Wayne Autrey <another.loser@terrells.pals> wrote:

>>>   Largely true, alas. The "free money" angle is a WINNER.
>>>   Few can resist. Few "get it". The commies used it to grab
>>>   whole countries back in the day. Only AFTER did the people
>>>   realize they'd been duped. Too late ... guns to their heads
>>>   thereafter .......

>>>   Yay Elon ! He's REALLY shook them up !
>>
>> No.
>
> Sure he did.
> It's the lead story on CNN and MSNBC and they have been spouting on about it all day.
> When was the last time you saw a hostile takeover generate such interest?
> For example did you know that Discovery takes control of HBO, CNN, and Warner Bros took effect
> today?
> I doubt you did.
> But you know all about Elon Musk.
>
> Why do you think that is?
>
> The left are scared shit less.

It's news.
It's being covered.
Loosen the straps on your tinfoil hat.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<f8mdnSTjw5JnKMf_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18238&group=alt.politics#18238

Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:26:33 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 12:26 UTC

On 4/15/22 18:18, Lefty Lundquist wrote:
> On 4/15/2022 8:15 AM, pothead wrote:

>>>     Largely true, alas. The "free money" angle is a WINNER.
>>>     Few can resist. Few "get it". The commies used it to grab
>>>     whole countries back in the day. Only AFTER did the people
>>>     realize they'd been duped. Too late ... guns to their heads
>>>     thereafter .......
>>
>> The sheep fail to realize that once they are fully dependent upon the
>> government, then the
>> government owns them at which point they also lose their freedom.

>>>     Yay Elon ! He's REALLY shook them up !
>>>
>>>     Hey, there's a LOT of 'conservative'/'moderate' money
>>>     out there - so instead of WHINING why not BUY UP these
>>>     big biased internet 'communications' companies ? Send
>>>     them back to ideological neutrality - as is fair and
>>>     The American Way.
>>

>> Musk is just the beginning.
>> This is going to begin and it has the left wingers terrified.
>> It's all over the left wing MSM as they are in a panic.
>>

>>>     I figure there's a line on the way to the roof at TwitterHQ
>>>     right now  :-)

>>>     Always does.
>>>
>>>     But usually it SUCKS.
>>>
>> I think we are in for an overhaul of these highly left wing tech firms
>> and social media platforms
>> along with the MSM.
>> Truly free speech is going to make a come back.
>>
> We have free speech now.
> It's in the constitution.
> What Musk is implying is making twitter a right wing arm of the RNC.
> That isn't free speech.

As opposed to their current actions which mark them as a left wing part
of the DNC?

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<jjdl5htn45l85j71f1f4dtgmjkm2adbk9k@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18239&group=alt.politics#18239

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 08:29:57 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 12:29 UTC

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:26:33 -0500, David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 4/15/22 18:18, Lefty Lundquist wrote:

>>> The sheep fail to realize that once they are fully dependent upon the
>>> government, then the
>>> government owns them at which point they also lose their freedom.

>>> Musk is just the beginning.
>>> This is going to begin and it has the left wingers terrified.
>>> It's all over the left wing MSM as they are in a panic.

>>> I think we are in for an overhaul of these highly left wing tech firms
>>> and social media platforms
>>> along with the MSM.
>>> Truly free speech is going to make a come back.
>>>
>> We have free speech now.
>> It's in the constitution.
>> What Musk is implying is making twitter a right wing arm of the RNC.
>> That isn't free speech.

Free speech is not a "right wing" ideology, at least not until
recently.

>As opposed to their current actions which mark them as a left wing part
>of the DNC?

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<chine.bleu-873FF2.07063916042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18243&group=alt.politics#18243

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:06:47 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 14:06 UTC

In article <f8mdnSTjw5JnKMf_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> As opposed to their current actions which mark them as a left wing part
> of the DNC?

Gosh darn pesky first amendment.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18246&group=alt.politics#18246

Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 10:14:46 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:14 UTC

On 4/16/22 09:06, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <f8mdnSTjw5JnKMf_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As opposed to their current actions which mark them as a left wing part
>> of the DNC?
>
> Gosh darn pesky first amendment.

Please explain.

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<mlB6K.512671$Rza5.93213@fx47.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18248&group=alt.politics#18248

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 08:33:38 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:33 UTC

On 4/16/2022 5:26 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 4/15/22 18:18, Lefty Lundquist wrote:

>>> The sheep fail to realize that once they are fully dependent upon the
>>> government, then the
>>> government owns them at which point they also lose their freedom.

>>> Musk is just the beginning.
>>> This is going to begin and it has the left wingers terrified.
>>> It's all over the left wing MSM as they are in a panic.

>>> I think we are in for an overhaul of these highly left wing tech firms and
>>> social media platforms
>>> along with the MSM.
>>> Truly free speech is going to make a come back.
>>>
>> We have free speech now.
>> It's in the constitution.
>> What Musk is implying is making twitter a right wing arm of the RNC.
>> That isn't free speech.
>
> As opposed to their current actions which mark them as a left wing part of the DNC?

Not even close.

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<chine.bleu-6726BD.11131416042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18250&group=alt.politics#18250

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 11:13:22 -0700
References: <CN2dndOfbeYea8v_nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <t38trg$i63$1@dont-email.me> <cNU5K.213374$OT%7.126820@fx07.iad> <XnsAE797275AB41FM4E2A@0.0.0.0> <WICdnbb0gOUoQ8X_nZ2dnUU7-XvNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <t3bnkc$tvm$3@dont-email.me> <t3cugt$u8a$7@dont-email.me> <f8mdnSTjw5JnKMf_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-873FF2.07063916042022@reader.eternal-september.org> <P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:13 UTC

In article <P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/16/22 09:06, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <f8mdnSTjw5JnKMf_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> > David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> As opposed to their current actions which mark them as a left wing part
> >> of the DNC?
> >
> > Gosh darn pesky first amendment.
>
> Please explain.

You're a commie.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<T5-dnWD96tepuMb_nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18252&group=alt.politics#18252

Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:21:08 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 20:21 UTC

On 4/16/22 13:13, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/16/22 09:06, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Gosh darn pesky first amendment.
>>
>> Please explain.
>
> You're a commie.

Not an explanation.

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<qzF6K.247501$H_t7.188998@fx40.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18253&group=alt.politics#18253

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:21:43 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 20:21 UTC

On 4/16/2022 1:21 PM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 4/16/22 13:13, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>>   David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Please explain.
>>
>> You're a commie.
>
> Not an explanation.

It is.

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<chine.bleu-535569.14181916042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18255&group=alt.politics#18255

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 14:18:19 -0700
References: <CN2dndOfbeYea8v_nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <t38trg$i63$1@dont-email.me> <cNU5K.213374$OT%7.126820@fx07.iad> <XnsAE797275AB41FM4E2A@0.0.0.0> <WICdnbb0gOUoQ8X_nZ2dnUU7-XvNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <t3bnkc$tvm$3@dont-email.me> <t3cugt$u8a$7@dont-email.me> <f8mdnSTjw5JnKMf_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-873FF2.07063916042022@reader.eternal-september.org> <P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-6726BD.11131416042022@reader.eternal-september.org> <T5-dnWD96tepuMb_nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:18 UTC

In article <T5-dnWD96tepuMb_nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/16/22 13:13, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> > David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Please explain.
> >
> > You're a commie.
>
> Not an explanation.

You demand the people control private presses. Communism used to
mean something. To you all it is a synonym for political enemy.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<EqmdnfP--NNRrsb_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18256&group=alt.politics#18256

Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 16:23:24 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: dav...@Hotmail.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:23 UTC

On 4/16/22 16:18, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <T5-dnWD96tepuMb_nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/16/22 13:13, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> You're a commie.
>>
>> Not an explanation.
>
> You demand the people control private presses. Communism used to
> mean something. To you all it is a synonym for political enemy.

You may wish to recheck your facts. I have made no such demands.

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<obfm5hhuj65028e1823hka33icrbmiqmen@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18257&group=alt.politics#18257

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:06:28 -0400
References: <XnsAE797275AB41FM4E2A@0.0.0.0> <WICdnbb0gOUoQ8X_nZ2dnUU7-XvNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <t3bnkc$tvm$3@dont-email.me> <t3cugt$u8a$7@dont-email.me> <f8mdnSTjw5JnKMf_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-873FF2.07063916042022@reader.eternal-september.org> <P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-6726BD.11131416042022@reader.eternal-september.org> <T5-dnWD96tepuMb_nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-535569.14181916042022@reader.eternal-september.org>
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 22:06 UTC

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 14:18:19 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <T5-dnWD96tepuMb_nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/16/22 13:13, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> > You're a commie.
>>
>> Not an explanation.
>
>You demand the people control private presses. Communism used to
>mean something. To you all it is a synonym for political enemy.

It is one of my political enemies.

Re: The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

<chine.bleu-18CBAD.18082216042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18261&group=alt.politics#18261

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:08:30 -0700
References: <CN2dndOfbeYea8v_nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <t38trg$i63$1@dont-email.me> <cNU5K.213374$OT%7.126820@fx07.iad> <XnsAE797275AB41FM4E2A@0.0.0.0> <WICdnbb0gOUoQ8X_nZ2dnUU7-XvNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <t3bnkc$tvm$3@dont-email.me> <t3cugt$u8a$7@dont-email.me> <f8mdnSTjw5JnKMf_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-873FF2.07063916042022@reader.eternal-september.org> <P56dndZTf6_6QMf_nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-6726BD.11131416042022@reader.eternal-september.org> <T5-dnWD96tepuMb_nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@giganews.com> <chine.bleu-535569.14181916042022@reader.eternal-september.org> <EqmdnfP--NNRrsb_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 01:08 UTC

In article <EqmdnfP--NNRrsb_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>,

> >> Not an explanation.
> >
> > You demand the people control private presses. Communism used to
> > mean something. To you all it is a synonym for political enemy.
>
> You may wish to recheck your facts. I have made no such demands.

Liar liar pants on fire.