Man who sleep in beer keg wake up sticky.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?25.BX944
`* Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?Abort Retry Fail
 `* Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?pothead
  `- Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?25.BX944

1
Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?

<z96dnQugstI9RcH_nZ2dnUU7-cGdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18268&group=alt.politics#18268

Subject: Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 23:18:56 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 03:18 UTC

On 4/17/22 10:42 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
> On 17 Apr 2022, ChopSuey <ChopSuey@catfooyong.com> posted some
>
>> On 2022-04-17, CreepyBizzareJoe <udyr7615@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The guy walks like a fucking zombie staring straight ahead yet is
>>> unable to find the door to the White House. Any door.
>>
>> And once he finds the door, will Joe Biden be able to figure out how
>> to open it? I can't wait until the WH staffers start writing books
>> about Joe Biden's term in the WH. It's going to be hilarious for sure.
>
> General Milley has given the launch codes to the Chinese for safe keeping.

A couple of years ago I'd have laughed .......

(Linux group removed, as promised)

Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?

<cre7K.850122$aT3.462864@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18285&group=alt.politics#18285

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: arf...@sectorunknown.net (Abort Retry Fail)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 14:18:48 GMT
 by: Abort Retry Fail - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 14:18 UTC

On 2022-04-18, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
> On 4/17/22 10:42 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
>> On 17 Apr 2022, ChopSuey <ChopSuey@catfooyong.com> posted some

>>> And once he finds the door, will Joe Biden be able to figure out how
>>> to open it? I can't wait until the WH staffers start writing books
>>> about Joe Biden's term in the WH. It's going to be hilarious for sure.
>>
>> General Milley has given the launch codes to the Chinese for safe keeping.
>

> A couple of years ago I'd have laughed .......

Same here.
After hearing Milley admit he speaks with our enemies and has agreements to notify them if an
attack is imminent, nothing would surprise me.

--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?

Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?

<t3k6on$83g$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18287&group=alt.politics#18287

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 17:22:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 17:22 UTC

On 2022-04-18, Abort Retry Fail <arf@sectorunknown.net> wrote:
> On 2022-04-18, 25.BX944 <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote:
>> On 4/17/22 10:42 PM, Legitimate Political Discourse wrote:
>>> On 17 Apr 2022, ChopSuey <ChopSuey@catfooyong.com> posted some

>>> General Milley has given the launch codes to the Chinese for safe keeping.
>>

>> A couple of years ago I'd have laughed .......
>
> Same here.
> After hearing Milley admit he speaks with our enemies and has agreements to notify them if an
> attack is imminent, nothing would surprise me.

Just the thought of dementia Joe Biden being President of the most powerful country on the planet
is frightening.
Couple that with the woke idiots in the military and his completely inept administration and it
really becomes scary.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Have the Launch Codes been taken away from Joe?

<1s6dnVLSUb9FtcP_nZ2dnUU7-c2dnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18304&group=alt.politics#18304

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 23:13:28 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 03:13 UTC

On 4/18/22 1:22 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-04-18, Abort Retry Fail <arf@sectorunknown.net> wrote:

>>> A couple of years ago I'd have laughed .......
>>
>> Same here.
>> After hearing Milley admit he speaks with our enemies and has agreements to notify them if an
>> attack is imminent, nothing would surprise me.
>>

> Just the thought of dementia Joe Biden being President of the most powerful country on the planet
> is frightening.
> Couple that with the woke idiots in the military and his completely inept administration and it
> really becomes scary.

But K would re-target all the missiles at our 'red' states ...