interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Hey There bfh

SubjectAuthor
* Hey There bfhkmiller
`* Re: Hey There bfhbfh
 `* Re: Hey There bfhkmiller
  `* Re: Hey There bfhbfh
   +* Re: Hey There bfhGeorge.Anthony
   |`* Re: Hey There bfhbfh
   | `- Re: Hey There bfhGeorge.Anthony
   +* Re: Hey There bfhkmiller
   |`* Re: Hey There bfhbfh
   | `* Re: Hey There bfhkmiller
   |  `* Re: Hey There bfhbfh
   |   `- Re: Hey There bfhkmiller
   `* Re: Hey There bfhFrank Tabor
    `- Re: Hey There bfhbfh

1
Hey There bfh

<8tudnUv7-cJATmv-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18230&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18230

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 18:48:01 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Hey There bfh
 by: kmiller - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 02:48 UTC

Is your Starlink payment increasing? Mine is:

The Starlink monthly service for residential customers is changing as
follows:

$10 increase in areas with limited capacity. New price will be $120/month.
$20 decrease in areas with excess capacity. New price will be $90/month.

As a current customer in an area with limited capacity, your monthly
service price will increase to $120/month beginning April 24, 2023. For
new customers in your area, the price increase is effective immediately.

If you do not wish to continue service, you can cancel at any time on
your account page. Your Starlink hardware can be returned for a full
refund within 30 days of purchase, or a partial refund of $250 within 12
months of purchase.

As the SpaceX team launches more satellites to increase capacity, the
Starlink team is making continuous network updates to improve
performance over time. Thanks for being a customer and for your
continued support of Starlink!

Re: Hey There bfh

<XNAJL.1142568$iS99.599088@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18233&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18233

Subject: Re: Hey There bfh
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 22:09:42 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 03:09 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Is your Starlink payment increasing? Mine is:

Try to keep up. I literally already posted about that earlier, and the
passage of time - as you have demonstrated - is significant.

However comma I apparently don't understand the calculus of "limited
capacity". I live out in the middle of almost nowhere, have 6 to 9
sats in view most of the time, I'm only 60 miles from a ground
station, and I don't know anyone around here who has Starlink.

--
bill

Re: Hey There bfh

<Fy6dnYYScPK3Qmv-nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18234&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18234

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 19:36:14 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 03:36 UTC

On 2/22/2023 7:09 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Is your Starlink payment increasing? Mine is:
>
> Try to keep up. I literally already posted about that earlier, and the
> passage of time - as you have demonstrated - is significant.
>
> However comma I apparently don't understand the calculus of "limited
> capacity". I live out in the middle of almost nowhere, have 6 to 9 sats
> in view most of the time, I'm only 60 miles from a ground station, and I
> don't know anyone around here who has Starlink.
>
>> The Starlink monthly service for residential customers is changing as
>> follows:
>>
>> $10 increase in areas with limited capacity. New price will be
>> $120/month.
>> $20 decrease in areas with excess capacity. New price will be $90/month.
>>
>> As a current customer in an area with limited capacity, your monthly
>> service price will increase to $120/month beginning April 24, 2023.
>> For new customers in your area, the price increase is effective
>> immediately.
>>
>> If you do not wish to continue service, you can cancel at any time on
>> your account page. Your Starlink hardware can be returned for a full
>> refund within 30 days of purchase, or a partial refund of $250 within
>> 12 months of purchase.
>>
>> As the SpaceX team launches more satellites to increase capacity, the
>> Starlink team is making continuous network updates to improve
>> performance over time. Thanks for being a customer and for your
>> continued support of Starlink!

I'm just surmising, assuming and speculating (not to be confused with
Santofying) that it has to do with your ground station capacity - not
the number of dishys in your neighborhood.

Re: Hey There bfh

<ClCJL.1370075$vBI8.1133641@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18235&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18235

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 23:56:01 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 04:56 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 2/22/2023 7:09 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:
>>> Is your Starlink payment increasing? Mine is:
>>
>> Try to keep up. I literally already posted about that earlier, and
>> the passage of time - as you have demonstrated - is significant.
>>
>> However comma I apparently don't understand the calculus of "limited
>> capacity". I live out in the middle of almost nowhere, have 6 to 9
>> sats in view most of the time, I'm only 60 miles from a ground
>> station, and I don't know anyone around here who has Starlink.
>>
>>> The Starlink monthly service for residential customers is changing
>>> as follows:
>>>
>>> $10 increase in areas with limited capacity. New price will be
>>> $120/month.
>>> $20 decrease in areas with excess capacity. New price will be
>>> $90/month.
>>>
>>> As a current customer in an area with limited capacity, your
>>> monthly service price will increase to $120/month beginning April
>>> 24, 2023. For new customers in your area, the price increase is
>>> effective immediately.
>>>
>>> If you do not wish to continue service, you can cancel at any time
>>> on your account page. Your Starlink hardware can be returned for a
>>> full refund within 30 days of purchase, or a partial refund of $250
>>> within 12 months of purchase.
>>>
>>> As the SpaceX team launches more satellites to increase capacity,
>>> the Starlink team is making continuous network updates to improve
>>> performance over time. Thanks for being a customer and for your
>>> continued support of Starlink!
>>

> I'm just surmising, assuming and speculating (not to be confused with
> Santofying) that it has to do with your ground station capacity - not
> the number of dishys in your neighborhood.

Well, how do we find out the facts? This probably tells me something -
but I don't what, exactly.
https://www.starlink.com/map

Meanwhile, I literally say again, Musk needs to quit playing with that
twattleshit, reorient, and pivot his ass back to the important stuff -
Starlink, SpaceX, Tesla, batteries, and maybe even boring.

--
bill

Re: Hey There bfh

<tt73et$1qcd5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18236&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18236

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 07:09:17 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:XZIYBaCB7H20hqtY4tXe9I0OXY0=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 07:09 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>>>
>>> Try to keep up. I literally already posted about that earlier, and
>>> the passage of time - as you have demonstrated - is significant.
>>>
>>> However comma I apparently don't understand the calculus of "limited
>>> capacity". I live out in the middle of almost nowhere, have 6 to 9
>>> sats in view most of the time, I'm only 60 miles from a ground
>>> station, and I don't know anyone around here who has Starlink.

>> I'm just surmising, assuming and speculating (not to be confused with
>> Santofying) that it has to do with your ground station capacity - not
>> the number of dishys in your neighborhood.
>
> Well, how do we find out the facts? This probably tells me something -
> but I don't what, exactly.
> https://www.starlink.com/map
>
> Meanwhile, I literally say again, Musk needs to quit playing with that
> twattleshit, reorient, and pivot his ass back to the important stuff -
> Starlink, SpaceX, Tesla, batteries, and maybe even boring.

Don’t forget flame throwers.

--
“If you love me I will always be in your heart. If you hate me I will
always be in your mind.” - Donald ‘William Shakespeare’ Trump

Re: Hey There bfh

<kvEJL.670700$t5W7.426289@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18237&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18237

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 02:22:54 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 07:22 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> I'm just surmising, assuming and speculating (not to be confused with
>>> Santofying) that it has to do with your ground station capacity - not
>>> the number of dishys in your neighborhood.
>>
>> Well, how do we find out the facts? This probably tells me something -
>> but I don't what, exactly.
>> https://www.starlink.com/map
>>
>> Meanwhile, I literally say again, Musk needs to quit playing with that
>> twattleshit, reorient, and pivot his ass back to the important stuff -
>> Starlink, SpaceX, Tesla, batteries, and maybe even boring.
>>

> Don’t forget flame throwers.

I was gonna get one of those, but I decided they were too wimpy, and I
bought some beer and pizza instead.

--
bill

Re: Hey There bfh

<9JGdnXjGD5eR72r-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18238&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18238

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 06:02:54 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:02 UTC

On 2/22/2023 8:56 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>>>
>>> Try to keep up. I literally already posted about that earlier, and
>>> the passage of time - as you have demonstrated - is significant.
>>>
>>> However comma I apparently don't understand the calculus of "limited
>>> capacity". I live out in the middle of almost nowhere, have 6 to 9
>>> sats in view most of the time, I'm only 60 miles from a ground
>>> station, and I don't know anyone around here who has Starlink.

>> I'm just surmising, assuming and speculating (not to be confused with
>> Santofying) that it has to do with your ground station capacity - not
>> the number of dishys in your neighborhood.
>
> Well, how do we find out the facts? This probably tells me something -
> but I don't what, exactly.
> https://www.starlink.com/map
>
> Meanwhile, I literally say again, Musk needs to quit playing with that
> twattleshit, reorient, and pivot his ass back to the important stuff -
> Starlink, SpaceX, Tesla, batteries, and maybe even boring.

Eventually, going forward into a new dawn in anticipatory anticipation
there will be this - maybe:

https://www.geekwire.com/2023/amazon-kuiper-satellite-fcc-orbital-debris/

Re: Hey There bfh

<0KKJL.1273183$9sn9.383172@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18239&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18239

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fta...@gmail.com (Frank Tabor)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 09:28:12 -0500
 by: Frank Tabor - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:28 UTC

On 2/22/23 23:56, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>>>
>>> Try to keep up. I literally already posted about that earlier, and
>>> the passage of time - as you have demonstrated - is significant.
>>>
>>> However comma I apparently don't understand the calculus of "limited
>>> capacity". I live out in the middle of almost nowhere, have 6 to 9
>>> sats in view most of the time, I'm only 60 miles from a ground
>>> station, and I don't know anyone around here who has Starlink.

>> I'm just surmising, assuming and speculating (not to be confused with
>> Santofying) that it has to do with your ground station capacity - not
>> the number of dishys in your neighborhood.
>
> Well, how do we find out the facts? This probably tells me something -
> but I don't what, exactly.
> https://www.starlink.com/map
>
> Meanwhile, I literally say again, Musk needs to quit playing with that
> twattleshit, reorient, and pivot his ass back to the important stuff -
> Starlink, SpaceX, Tesla, batteries, and maybe even boring.

Conidering that the whole East Coast is in the "Waiting" category, I
would guess you are in the limited area. Maybe?

--
Frank

Re: Hey There bfh

<K1NJL.1596004$GNG9.224235@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18240&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18240

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 12:05:44 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 17:05 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 2/22/2023 8:56 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> I'm just surmising, assuming and speculating (not to be confused
>>> with Santofying) that it has to do with your ground station
>>> capacity - not the number of dishys in your neighborhood.
>>
>> Well, how do we find out the facts? This probably tells me something
>> - but I don't what, exactly.
>> https://www.starlink.com/map
>>
>> Meanwhile, I literally say again, Musk needs to quit playing with
>> that twattleshit, reorient, and pivot his ass back to the important
>> stuff - Starlink, SpaceX, Tesla, batteries, and maybe even boring.
>>

> Eventually, going forward into a new dawn in anticipatory anticipation
> there will be this - maybe:
>
> https://www.geekwire.com/2023/amazon-kuiper-satellite-fcc-orbital-debris/

I'm literally anticipatorily anticipating that this will show up on
the table at the end of not too many days going forward:

Why is the Connect, powered by Ocmulgee EMC, network different from
other internet services?

Conexon Connect builds only 100 percent fiber-to-the-home (FTTH)
networks. Others may tout fiber, but in many cases that fiber stops at
the street and continues with copper lines for the final connections
to the home, resulting in slower speeds. Fiber to the home brings an
exceptional level of reliability and speed.
What internet and telephone packages will be available for my home?

Conexon Connect offers three tiers of internet pricing, along with
service enhancements and
HD-quality phone service.

Connect Ultimate
2 Gigabit (2000 Mbps) Internet1
$99.95/month
Includes Managed Wi-Fi with Conexon Connect router and Safe &
Secure package
Connect Premier
1 Gigabit (1000 Mbps) Internet
$79.95/month
We encourage customer to take Managed Wi-Fi, which includes a
wireless router. Otherwise, customer must supply a wireless router2.
Connect Basic
100 Mbps Internet
$49.95/month
Customer must supply a wireless router2.
HD-Quality Phone service
Unlimited local and long-distance calls
$29.95/month with Internet service plus local taxes and fees
$39.95/month stand-alone service plus local taxes and fees
Managed Wi-Fi Service
Add-on for Internet service
$4.95/month
Includes Conexon Connect router
https://ocmulgeeemc.com/internet-service-faq/

And of course, I'm well aware that Murphy will probably ensure that
I'll be the last person in Ocmulgee EMC's service area to get connected.

--
bill

Re: Hey There bfh

<19NJL.859590$8_id.63561@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18241&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18241

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 12:13:32 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 17:13 UTC

Frank Tabor wrote:
> On 2/22/23 23:56, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> I'm just surmising, assuming and speculating (not to be confused
>>> with Santofying) that it has to do with your ground station
>>> capacity - not the number of dishys in your neighborhood.
>>
>> Well, how do we find out the facts? This probably tells me something
>> - but I don't what, exactly.
>> https://www.starlink.com/map
>>
>> Meanwhile, I literally say again, Musk needs to quit playing with
>> that twattleshit, reorient, and pivot his ass back to the important
>> stuff - Starlink, SpaceX, Tesla, batteries, and maybe even boring.
>>

> Conidering that the whole East Coast is in the "Waiting" category, I
> would guess you are in the limited area. Maybe?

I must be. However comma I got connected a year ago when there were
only half as many sats up there and my average speed for this Feb is 108.

--
bill

Re: Hey There bfh

<tt87qi$1u42k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18242&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18242

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:29:54 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 17:29 UTC

Probably the right decision.

--
"I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
and leaving the scene."

Re: Hey There bfh

<IeKcnbO17rVdsWX-nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18254&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18254

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 19:19:27 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 03:19 UTC

On 2/23/2023 9:05 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Well, how do we find out the facts? This probably tells me something
>>> - but I don't what, exactly.
>>> https://www.starlink.com/map
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, I literally say again, Musk needs to quit playing with
>>> that twattleshit, reorient, and pivot his ass back to the important
>>> stuff - Starlink, SpaceX, Tesla, batteries, and maybe even boring.
>>>

>> Eventually, going forward into a new dawn in anticipatory anticipation
>> there will be this - maybe:
>>
>> https://www.geekwire.com/2023/amazon-kuiper-satellite-fcc-orbital-debris/
>
> I'm literally anticipatorily anticipating that this will show up on the
> table at the end of not too many days going forward:

> Why is the Connect, powered by Ocmulgee EMC, network different from
> other internet services?
>
> Conexon Connect builds only 100 percent fiber-to-the-home (FTTH)
> networks. Others may tout fiber, but in many cases that fiber stops at
> the street and continues with copper lines for the final connections to
> the home, resulting in slower speeds. Fiber to the home brings an
> exceptional level of reliability and speed.
> What internet and telephone packages will be available for my home?
>
> Conexon Connect offers three tiers of internet pricing, along with
> service enhancements and
> HD-quality phone service.
>
> Connect Ultimate
>     2 Gigabit (2000 Mbps) Internet1
>     $99.95/month
>     Includes Managed Wi-Fi with Conexon Connect router and Safe &
> Secure package
> Connect Premier
>     1 Gigabit (1000 Mbps) Internet
>     $79.95/month
>     We encourage customer to take Managed Wi-Fi, which includes a
> wireless router. Otherwise, customer must supply a wireless router2.
> Connect Basic
>     100 Mbps Internet
>     $49.95/month
>     Customer must supply a wireless router2.
> HD-Quality Phone service
>     Unlimited local and long-distance calls
>     $29.95/month with Internet service plus local taxes and fees
>     $39.95/month stand-alone service plus local taxes and fees
> Managed Wi-Fi Service
>     Add-on for Internet service
>     $4.95/month
>     Includes Conexon Connect router
> https://ocmulgeeemc.com/internet-service-faq/
>
> And of course, I'm well aware that Murphy will probably ensure that I'll
> be the last person in Ocmulgee EMC's service area to get connected.

Yeah. I ain't holding my breath waiting on fiber. On another note, my
starlink was out this morning when I went to do my morning browsing. We
did have some high winds and cold temps but I looked at my dishy up
there on the roof and all looked fine so I'm guessing it was a ground
loop station issue. Outage lasted about a half hour or so. Raise my rate
and interrupt my service! I'd be gone in a minute if'n there were any
other viable option. Sorry, Muskie.

Re: Hey There bfh

<2lWJL.1477721$vBI8.864106@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18255&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18255

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:40:44 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 03:40 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 2/23/2023 9:05 AM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Eventually, going forward into a new dawn in anticipatory
>>> anticipation there will be this - maybe:
>>>
>>> https://www.geekwire.com/2023/amazon-kuiper-satellite-fcc-orbital-debris/
>>>

>> I'm literally anticipatorily anticipating that this will show up on
>> the table at the end of not too many days going forward:

>> Why is the Connect, powered by Ocmulgee EMC, network different from
>> other internet services?
>>
>> Conexon Connect builds only 100 percent fiber-to-the-home (FTTH)
>> networks. Others may tout fiber, but in many cases that fiber stops
>> at the street and continues with copper lines for the final
>> connections to the home, resulting in slower speeds. Fiber to the
>> home brings an exceptional level of reliability and speed.
>> What internet and telephone packages will be available for my home?
>>
>> Conexon Connect offers three tiers of internet pricing, along with
>> service enhancements and
>> HD-quality phone service.
>>
>> Connect Ultimate
>>  Â Â Â  2 Gigabit (2000 Mbps) Internet1
>>  Â Â Â  $99.95/month
>>  Â Â Â  Includes Managed Wi-Fi with Conexon Connect router and Safe
>> & Secure package
>> Connect Premier
>>  Â Â Â  1 Gigabit (1000 Mbps) Internet
>>  Â Â Â  $79.95/month
>>  Â Â Â  We encourage customer to take Managed Wi-Fi, which includes
>> a wireless router. Otherwise, customer must supply a wireless router2.
>> Connect Basic
>>  Â Â Â  100 Mbps Internet
>>  Â Â Â  $49.95/month
>>  Â Â Â  Customer must supply a wireless router2.
>> HD-Quality Phone service
>>  Â Â Â  Unlimited local and long-distance calls
>>  Â Â Â  $29.95/month with Internet service plus local taxes and fees
>>  Â Â Â  $39.95/month stand-alone service plus local taxes and fees
>> Managed Wi-Fi Service
>>  Â Â Â  Add-on for Internet service
>>  Â Â Â  $4.95/month
>>  Â Â Â  Includes Conexon Connect router
>> https://ocmulgeeemc.com/internet-service-faq/
>>
>> And of course, I'm well aware that Murphy will probably ensure that
>> I'll be the last person in Ocmulgee EMC's service area to get
>> connected.
>>

> Yeah. I ain't holding my breath waiting on fiber. On another note, my
> starlink was out this morning when I went to do my morning browsing.

The only thing I know about mornings is the part when the sun's not up.

> We did have some high winds and cold temps but I looked at my dishy up
> there on the roof and all looked fine so I'm guessing it was a ground
> loop station issue. Outage lasted about a half hour or so. Raise my
> rate and interrupt my service! I'd be gone in a minute if'n there were
> any other viable option. Sorry, Muskie.

Me, too. What's a ground loop station? A ground station chasing its tail?

--
bill

Re: Hey There bfh

<IhSdndJpddo34GT-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18268&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#18268

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 19:17:00 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 03:17 UTC

On 2/23/2023 7:40 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> I'm literally anticipatorily anticipating that this will show up on
>>> the table at the end of not too many days going forward:

>>> Why is the Connect, powered by Ocmulgee EMC, network different from
>>> other internet services?
>>>
>>> Conexon Connect builds only 100 percent fiber-to-the-home (FTTH)
>>> networks. Others may tout fiber, but in many cases that fiber stops
>>> at the street and continues with copper lines for the final
>>> connections to the home, resulting in slower speeds. Fiber to the
>>> home brings an exceptional level of reliability and speed.
>>> What internet and telephone packages will be available for my home?
>>>
>>> Conexon Connect offers three tiers of internet pricing, along with
>>> service enhancements and
>>> HD-quality phone service.
>>>
>>> Connect Ultimate
>>>  Â Â Â  2 Gigabit (2000 Mbps) Internet1
>>>  Â Â Â  $99.95/month
>>>  Â Â Â  Includes Managed Wi-Fi with Conexon Connect router and Safe &
>>> Secure package
>>> Connect Premier
>>>  Â Â Â  1 Gigabit (1000 Mbps) Internet
>>>  Â Â Â  $79.95/month
>>>  Â Â Â  We encourage customer to take Managed Wi-Fi, which includes a
>>> wireless router. Otherwise, customer must supply a wireless router2.
>>> Connect Basic
>>>  Â Â Â  100 Mbps Internet
>>>  Â Â Â  $49.95/month
>>>  Â Â Â  Customer must supply a wireless router2.
>>> HD-Quality Phone service
>>>  Â Â Â  Unlimited local and long-distance calls
>>>  Â Â Â  $29.95/month with Internet service plus local taxes and fees
>>>  Â Â Â  $39.95/month stand-alone service plus local taxes and fees
>>> Managed Wi-Fi Service
>>>  Â Â Â  Add-on for Internet service
>>>  Â Â Â  $4.95/month
>>>  Â Â Â  Includes Conexon Connect router
>>> https://ocmulgeeemc.com/internet-service-faq/
>>>
>>> And of course, I'm well aware that Murphy will probably ensure that
>>> I'll be the last person in Ocmulgee EMC's service area to get connected.
>>>

>> Yeah. I ain't holding my breath waiting on fiber. On another note, my
>> starlink was out this morning when I went to do my morning browsing.
>
> The only thing I know about mornings is the part when the sun's not up >
>> We did have some high winds and cold temps but I looked at my dishy up
>> there on the roof and all looked fine so I'm guessing it was a ground
>> loop station issue. Outage lasted about a half hour or so. Raise my
>> rate and interrupt my service! I'd be gone in a minute if'n there were
>> any other viable option. Sorry, Muskie.
>
> Me, too. What's a ground loop station? A ground station chasing its tail?

You'd have to be loopy to believe that...