From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Big Lie Keeps On Rolling
Date: 18 Apr 2022 21:16:58 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 21:16 UTC

| Now, some of the same confidants who tried and failed to
| invalidate the results based on a set of bogus legal
| theories are pushing an even wilder sequel: that by
| "decertifying" the 2020 vote in key states, the outcome can
| still be reversed.
|
| In statehouses and courtrooms across the country, as well
| as on right-wing news outlets, allies of Mr. Trump --
| including the lawyer John Eastman -- are pressing for
| states to pass resolutions rescinding Electoral College
| votes for President Biden and to bring lawsuits that seek
| to prove baseless claims of large-scale voter fraud. Some
| of those allies are casting their work as a precursor to
| reinstating the former president.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/18/us/politics/trump-allies-election-decertify.html>

John Eastman, clerked For Clarence Thomas, is a confidente of
Ginni Thomas [Q-Mars], and Justice Dept. liaison between
AG Lyin' Bill Barr and Trump.

--bks

Re: Big Lie Keeps On Rolling

<rLCdna5puMO_ScP_nZ2dnUU7-a3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18313&group=alt.politics#18313

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Subject: Re: Big Lie Keeps On Rolling
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 10:24:18 -0500
 by: Lee - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:24 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Now, some of the same confidants who tried and failed to
> | invalidate the results based on a set of bogus legal
> | theories are pushing an even wilder sequel: that by
> | "decertifying" the 2020 vote in key states, the outcome can
> | still be reversed.
> |
> | In statehouses and courtrooms across the country, as well
> | as on right-wing news outlets, allies of Mr. Trump --
> | including the lawyer John Eastman -- are pressing for
> | states to pass resolutions rescinding Electoral College
> | votes for President Biden and to bring lawsuits that seek
> | to prove baseless claims of large-scale voter fraud. Some
> | of those allies are casting their work as a precursor to
> | reinstating the former president.
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/18/us/politics/trump-allies-election-
> decertify.html>
>
> John Eastman, clerked For Clarence Thomas, is a confidente of
> Ginni Thomas [Q-Mars], and Justice Dept. liaison between
> AG Lyin' Bill Barr and Trump.
>
> --bks

Lawyer Eastman thinks there is a legal
way for states to "recind" their EC delegate
votes?

Re: Big Lie Keeps On Rolling

<chine.bleu-99D90B.18340019042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18320&group=alt.politics#18320

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 18:34:08 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 01:34 UTC

In article <rLCdna5puMO_ScP_nZ2dnUU7-a3NnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"Lee" <cleetis@gmail.com> wrote:

> > John Eastman, clerked For Clarence Thomas, is a confidente of

> Lawyer Eastman thinks there is a legal
> way for states to "recind" their EC delegate
> votes?

If it gets to the Supremes, he can count on the approval of one
justice.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Big Lie Keeps On Rolling

<OoGdnede3qM-wvz_nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18334&group=alt.politics#18334

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:44:02 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 13:44 UTC

On 4/19/22 11:24 AM, Lee wrote:
> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> | Now, some of the same confidants who tried and failed to
>> | invalidate the results based on a set of bogus legal
>> | theories are pushing an even wilder sequel: that by
>> | "decertifying" the 2020 vote in key states, the outcome can
>> | still be reversed.
>> |
>> | In statehouses and courtrooms across the country, as well
>> | as on right-wing news outlets, allies of Mr. Trump --
>> | including the lawyer John Eastman -- are pressing for
>> | states to pass resolutions rescinding Electoral College
>> | votes for President Biden and to bring lawsuits that seek
>> | to prove baseless claims of large-scale voter fraud. Some
>> | of those allies are casting their work as a precursor to
>> | reinstating the former president.
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/18/us/politics/trump-allies-election-
>> decertify.html>
>>
>> John Eastman, clerked For Clarence Thomas, is a confidente of
>> Ginni Thomas [Q-Mars], and Justice Dept. liaison between
>> AG Lyin' Bill Barr and Trump.
>>
>> --bks
>

> Lawyer Eastman thinks there is a legal
> way for states to "recind" their EC delegate
> votes?

He's just fishing in his bathtub.

Of course this won't - likely can't - happen. The
strategy is to create agitation.

Alas for Joe, any agitation makes The People look
at the choices they made. Let's see ... sunny days
with Trump - rising standard, no inflation, hope,
no southern invasion,food on the shelves, gas for
yer car, no Russians. Now with JOE/K - well, it
looks like a parody of some global disaster movie.

Re: Big Lie Keeps On Rolling

<XnsAE8083C8D597Fnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18335&group=alt.politics#18335

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 13:03:26 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:03 UTC

"25.BX944" <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote in news:OoGdnede3qM-wvz_nZ2dnUU7-
UHNnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> Let's see ... sunny days
> with Trump - rising standard, no inflation, hope,
> no southern invasion,food on the shelves, gas for
> yer car, no Russians.

Half a million Americans dead, stores closed,
theaters closed. hospitals jammed, unemployment
thru the roof, bailout after federal bailout,
Trump fires more of his own appointees, deficit
spending doubles, America in retreat all over
the world.

Now with Biden stores are reopening,
theaters are showing movies again, America
is standing up to Russia, millions of new
jobs created, kids are going to college
again, the stock market is up, hiring is
up, boat sales are up, car sales are up,
RV sales are up - its "Morning In America",
as Reagan once said.