Subject: Re: Ignorant skank Ilhan Omar mocked for voicing outrage over Easter
worship on plane: 'Why do you hate Christians?'
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 23:05:45 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 03:05 UTC

On 4/18/22 5:12 PM, John Wright wrote:
> On 2022-04-18, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-04-18, Leroy N. Soetoro <democrat-criminals@mail.house.gov> wrote:
>>> https://news.yahoo.com/ilhan-omar-mocked-voicing-outrage-043149849.html
>>>
>>> Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., expressed outrage over a video of Christians
>>> singing on a plane, leading many Republicans to attack her for what they
>>> suggested was anti-Christian bigotry.
>>>
>>> Omar shared a video Saturday evening in which a worship leader with a
>>> guitar sings Christian worship music on an airplane.
>>>
>>> "I think my family and I should have a prayer session next time I am on a
>>> plane," Omar, who is Muslim, wrote with the video. "How do you think it
>>> will end?"
>>>
>>> ILHAN OMAR'S HUSBAND'S FIRM QUIETLY RAKING IN PAYMENTS AGAIN FROM
>>> COMMITTEE LINKED TO ‘SQUAD’ MEMBER
>>>
>>> Many Republican candidates responded, suggesting that Omar had expressed
>>> hatred or bigotry against Christians.
>>>
>>> "Why do you hate Christians, Ilhan?" Vernon Jones, a Black pro-Trump
>>> former Democrat who is running to represent Georgia in the U.S. House of
>>> Representatives, asked. "If the freedom of religion we enjoy here in
>>> America disturbs you, feel free to pack your bags and head back to
>>> Somalia, Sudan, or wherever you’re from. Take your brother with you."
>>>
>>> "In America, Muslims can & do pray in public," Jose Castillo, a Republican
>>> candidate running for Congress in Florida's 9th Congressional District,
>>> tweeted. "If she wants a country where Christians aren’t allowed to do the
>>> same [Omar] should go back to her own country," he added, presumably
>>> referring to Somalia, where she was born. (Omar is a naturalized U.S.
>>> citizen.)
>>>
>>> "Qatar - a country you’re very familiar with - plays Islamic prayers on
>>> the intercom before takeoff on their planes," Cicely Davis, a candidate in
>>> the GOP primary in Minnesota's 5th Congressional District, which Omar
>>> represents, tweeted in response to her opponent. "They have a designated
>>> prayer area & coordinates for Mecca are posted on the screens. It’s no
>>> problem. The issue is you hate Christians & Jews & lots of Muslims."
>>>
>>> Royce White, another candidate in the GOP primary for Minnesota's 5th
>>> Congressional District, also chimed in.
>>>
>>> "I’m coming for your seat," White tweeted in response to Omar. "Don’t
>>> disrespect Christianity! You’re a globalist fraud. You can’t pray in
>>> Pelosi’s office! The Democrats you serve don’t believe in God. Their
>>> platform is openly anti-God. Minneapolis will not become Mogadishu. We
>>> will not bend the knee."
>>>
>>> The original context for the video remains unclear. Omar took it from the
>>> Twitter account @davenewworld_2, which has the name "Fifty Shades of
>>> Whey." Reports claim the video had been shot by Jack Jensz Jr., who leads
>>> a group called Kingdom Realm Ministries. The original posting appears to
>>> have been deleted, however.
>>>
>>> Neither Omar's campaign office nor her spokesman immediately responded to
> [...]

It's like the Ukraine thing, more propaganda than Fact.

She DID have one, only one, point worth considering ... what
if some Moslems decided to have a 'religious ceremony' on a
plane ? Likely it'd land at the nearest airport immediately
and Homeland would be called over the 'terrorist' event.

On the flip, Moslems DO have a much greater chance of exploding
after 'religious ceremonies' .....

But, on the whole, Omar is about as anti-American as they come.
She's a de-facto agent of our enemies, any and ALL of them. If
you want to destroy the USA, she LOVES you .......

(Linux group removed, as promised)